Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    Yes, but Roberto was the one doing the proposing, so he had to be where Emily is (F2 spot.)
    The only reason Roberto was mentioned in my post was because the person I was replying to had mentioned the toast, not the proposal. Last season, the sun set behind the both of them, so where Ali stood did not matter.

The sunset is what determines where the proposal shot will be - absolutely nothing else.

For Andy Baldwin's season, the sun set on the LEFT and guess where F1 Tessa was standing - on the LEFT. This season, the sun sets on the LEFT. Therefore, the F1 will be on the LEFT.

Honestly, it really is as simple as that.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    He said possibly after filming at some point I think!
    Thanks! I was thinking it would be after filming..unless he dropped by there before running to Vegas or between Chantal and Shawntel's HTD's (which would not be far enough into filming of make some of the statements right?). After filming made the most sense.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    The only reason Roberto was mentioned in my post was because the person I was replying to had mentioned the toast, not the proposal. Last season, the sun set behind the both of them, so where Ali stood did not matter.

The sunset is what determines where the proposal shot will be - absolutely nothing else.

For Andy Baldwin's season, the sun set on the LEFT and guess where F1 Tessa was standing - on the LEFT. This season, the sun sets on the LEFT. Therefore, the F1 will be on the LEFT.

Honestly, it really is as simple as that.

I didn't know what the toast position is. So it means where the sun is setting?

FORT Regular

Remember the Oval Mirror mystery screencap with Brad's PI in a hotel room? I was really curious about that sc, since he wore several outfits in that PI.

Mr. Write found the suite to be at the Sheraton Gateway (in L.A.)
    It's always fun to find the last piece of the screencap puzzles

Thanks for the photos Mr. Write

Wow that is interesting so maybe that was AFTER the show? Because he has a PI of that in finale preview talking about "wanting to be the best father I can be". I also remember him in similar PI during Anguilla talking about not being able to propose to Emily "if I haven't met the most important person in Emily's life, her daughter."

Its the standing positions of the ladies in respect to the bachelor at the end of the rose ceremonies when they are toasting to moving forward on the "journey for luv" (left or right of the bachelor)

Remember the Oval Mirror mystery screencap with Brad's PI in a hotel room? I was really curious about that sc, since he wore several outfits in that PI.

Mr. Write found the suite to be at the Sheraton Gateway (in L.A.)
    It's always fun to find the last piece of the screencap puzzles

Thanks for finding the hotel and the photos Mr. Write

Awesome find Mr. Write I'm so glad you found it b/c it was driving me nuts, trying to figure out WHEN he was making all these PI's. So this was done postseason when they'd decided what direction the 'story' would take. Right on, Mr. Write and thanks for bringing this forward, Ryvetted
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

The "toast position" was being discussed in regards to after Brad had let Ashley go. It has nothing to do with anything after that.

The sunset has everything to do with where the F1 stands (see my earlier post).

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    OK, first of all, the top off thing IMHO is way overblown. My wife is pretty conservative and church going and even she said, "big deal, she didn't show anything and knew nothing would be allowed to show in print."

Maybe we should go back to the 1950's where that kind of behavior wasn't tolerated? Oh.but wait, neither was having children without being married so that won't work. That would damage Emily's Virgin Mary image.

All of that aside. I don't think i was an accident that they made sure those girls only had one hour sleep. You do realize that it has been proven that your judgment with that little sleep is the same as if you are drunk.

I went through SEAL training and I saw guys not be able to add single digits when sleep deprived enough. Was kind of funny actually.
    BRAVO...People need to let this go...

Most of the girls that are in SI have "painted on" bathing suits..which means they are NAKED and have a swimsuit painted on or are in some various state of undress and most are 25 and YOUNGER...My best friend's daughter knows Kate Upton..she is in SI this year and she is ONLY 18..go to the website and look her up & watch her video....SHE'S ONLY 18!

FORT Fan

so wait its now chantal who brad picks because of the wind blowing??? this is getting to crazy for me

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    The "toast position" was being discussed in regards to after Brad had let Ashley go. It has nothing to do with anything after that.

The sunset has everything to do with where the F1 stands (see my earlier post).
    That does seem to be the only unchanging item regarding the F1.