Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    But wind is wind even if Chantal's hair is up the part that is hanging would still blow.....Listen I really want/hope/pray that Emily is the F1 because I like Chantal too much for Brad....
    All I'm saying is I did see Chantals hair blowing. The times we could even see that part of her hair. Getting out of the limo and the side by side with Emily, it was blowing. Just rewatched to make sure but yes the wind is blowing for both girls not just Emily.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Emily was standing in the same position as Roberto did last season during the toast.

Here is Mr. Write's picture of where the sunset will be and here's MiniDiva's picture of the layout of the winery where you can see where Brad will be standing, as well as the fact that the sun will be to the left (if you're walking down the stairs as the girls will).

When Brad arrives to let Chantal go (we can tell by the brightness of the sun and where it's hitting him, which is exactly the same as where it's hitting Chantal in her pictures), check out where the camera guy is standing.

Now check out these pictures from Brad's first season - I've marked the camera man in a red box. His placement shows that should Jenni have been F1, they would've had a "money shot" of her too.

For the "money shot", yes, the girl typically has to be standing to the right of Brad to see the ring; however, this season, she would be facing the sun and it would totally defeat the purpose of having the proposal at sunset and not using the sunset as the backdrop.

My theory is that Emily IS on the left and that the camera man moves to stand behind the bolder we see in this picture between Chantal and Brad. As shown in Brad's first season, they can position the cameras to be behind the couple to show the sunset AND the proposal, thus Emily is F1.

That picture of Chantal hair has always bother me..why is it such a black blob?

I agree that I think it matters more that the sunset is included in the proposal scene (or, at least the diffused/softer light you would get from the sunset than for it to be 'the way it's always been'. A cameraman can move around - the sun is pretty much where nature has determined it to be. With many other FRC sites there has been oceans/water near them and they almost always want that in the background and arrange the set accordingly.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort View Post
    I have a question to your picture of Brad and Chantal hugging. If that is when she first got there, then shouldn't the tree/bush thing you have in orange be further away (or not even there) in the picture because we have a picture of when Chantal is walking up the steps to meet Brad? The one where he is walking towards her to greet her. Or do you think instead of hugging her, he just took her hand to help guide her up the stairs?

If Brad was standing ahead of the rose pedestal to meet any of the girls and looking straight-on (to where the girls are coming down the ramp) then the plant would be to his left and the cameraman to his right...THIS is the only way to get the plant in the background...and because this plant is so clearly in the background and neither of them have their backs to it it shows very clearly to me that no one is currently standing in the F1/F2 position, they are standing in the middle and he can very well place them wherever he pleases. That doesn't go to show that Chantal won't be F1, she could be, but this picture is not conclusive, not by a long shot. BUT i agree with the comment above saying that both girls will be in the same position.

SpecialK pointed something out that really stood out to me

They said that Brad's tie is crooked

Now is this picture we see Emily fixing something on Brad

That leads me to believe that the first picture was after letting go his F2 and getting ready to propose to his F1. Just a thought!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Emily was standing in the same position as Roberto did last season during the toast.

Here is Mr. Write's picture of where the sunset will be and here's MiniDiva's picture of the layout of the winery where you can see where Brad will be standing, as well as the fact that the sun will be to the left (if you're walking down the stairs as the girls will).

When Brad arrives to let Chantal go (we can tell by the brightness of the sun and where it's hitting him, which is exactly the same as where it's hitting Chantal in her pictures), check out where the camera guy is standing.

Now check out these pictures from Brad's first season - I've marked the camera man in a red box. His placement shows that should Jenni have been F1, they would've had a "money shot" of her too.

For the "money shot", yes, the girl typically has to be standing to the right of Brad to see the ring; however, this season, she would be facing the sun and it would totally defeat the purpose of having the proposal at sunset and not using the sunset as the backdrop.

My theory is that Emily IS on the left and that the camera man moves to stand behind the bolder we see in this picture between Chantal and Brad. As shown in Brad's first season, they can position the cameras to be behind the couple to show the sunset AND the proposal, thus Emily is F1.

ETA: To add a picture that shows a picture of Emily & Brad from just this angle (you can tell by her bracelets). The camera man would've been closer to get the "money shot". Sorry it's so small.

Yes, but Roberto was the one doing the proposing, so he had to be where Emily is (F2 spot.)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    But if he walks forward to greet her, won't that move him out of the F2 position?

You could say that, but when they are hugging she is still in the F1 position. It would then be strange to turn Chantal all the way around and put her in the F2 position.

Remember the Oval Mirror mystery screencap with Brad's PI in a hotel room? I was really curious about that sc, since he wore several outfits in that PI.

Mr. Write found the suite to be at the Sheraton Gateway (in L.A.)
    It's always fun to find the last piece of the screencap puzzles

Thanks for finding the hotel and the photos Mr. Write

RYV ^^^ when did they stay there again? If at all?

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    RYV ^^^ when did they stay there again?
    He said possibly after filming at some point I think!