Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Bachelorette 6 vs Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post

Thanks CC. Fleissanator just loves to spoil his own show these days.

And I LOVE that picture of Ali! She looks so happy and adorable!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    It does means something. The fact that Ali was all under Roberto at that MTP and she wouldn't touch Chris at his. She was hanging onto Roberto hands at his departing, but with Chris she buried her head in his Chest to avoid kissing. So I would say it does mean something.
    No it doesn't mean anything. I mean look, I am sold that he is picking Emily, but to take two screen caps and say because in one he is looking at Emily and one he is not looking at Chantal. That doesn't mean anything. You don't get my point. It's a screen cap released by Fleiss and if Fleiss wanted to portray and image that the F2 won, he can make sure that the screen caps released are those that tell the story he wants. In other words, let's say that he wanted to try to fool everybody and make us think that Chantal was the winner.

He could search through all the footage and find a several frames where Brad's facial expression was off a bit and Emily was looking down. Then release only pics of Emily and Brad smiling with his family. In other words, even as someone is smiling and joking around, you can find screen caps that would totally fool you as to what was happening.

That's why where they were looking means nothing. I am sure he is picking Emily. Doesn't change the fact that when you are talking facts, where they were looking in screen caps doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post

Thanks cupcakes for bringing this over.

FORT Newbie

One thing I can also say about this season is that it has been educational. Like, I always thought women thought we men should think it is OK to have a real woman's body instead of a model's body. Who knew that only applied when the girl with the real body wasn't the competition to your fairy princess with the model's body on the Bachelor.

If there was any more questioning on rose ceremony postions and where brad is standing with girls a picture plus subtitles is worth a thousand words . Brad is on F2 side with both girls when he is waiting to greet them. It won't be 'til after the hug tha he postions them in F1/F2 spot and himself accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post

If there was any more questioning on rose ceremony postions and where brad is standing with girls a picture plus subtitles is worth a thousand words . Brad is on F2 side with both girls when he is waiting to greet them. It won't be 'til after the hug tha he postions them in F1/F2 spot and himself accordingly.

Thanks Niks for doing this. I appreciate the hard work you must have put into it.

FORT Regular

Thank you nikki for your hard work!

FORT Newbie

So what's the punch line? He is standing in the F2 position so that confirms that Chantal is F2?

FORT Newbie

I have a question to your picture of Brad and Chantal hugging. If that is when she first got there, then shouldn't the tree/bush thing you have in orange be further away (or not even there) in the picture because we have a picture of when Chantal is walking up the steps to meet Brad? The one where he is walking towards her to greet her. Or do you think instead of hugging her, he just took her hand to help guide her up the stairs?