Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

  1. #1601
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidvicious View Post
    I think it's part Brad being upset about letting Chantal go and part that he's scared Emily will say no. She keeps saying that she sabotages relationships and she says something along those lines in the last date which makes Brad scared she won't say yes to him. In one of the initial previews his voice over said that he said no to both girls in his first time around and now he will be the one who will be left standing.

    Or simply just dating 30 women in three months drained him emotionally. It would make any man cry.

    But the clip you're talking about in the limo, there's two different ones that I've seen. One he looks more serious and looking at a ring, and another where he's emotional, yet, smiling and happy. Makes me believe he is on his way to the podium before his F1 shows up. He's just emotionally overwhelmed that the time has come and that he's in love. Now the question is, will she accept him?

  2. #1602
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Can someone help me how these all fit











    ETA to add Emily's picture
    Last edited by HotMomma; 03-11-2011 at 02:11 PM.

  3. #1603
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    if you can provide examples, we're all willing to take part.
    Logic. That's all you need. I am not saying that anything is not evidence. I am saying that Fleiss has retaken the reigns not long ago and hired a security detail to keep the secret. Brad himself stated that they are literally chaperoned. The detail also watches the F2 and other contestants considered high risk. And fleiss has paid lawyers a lot of money to take care of the legal aspects that control the contestants.

    Why would he just give the secrets away? I do believe he has made mistakes in the past but as I said earlier, those mistakes can be learned from and in fact used against you.

    The only thing I take from this is that you can look at the pictures to try to see if you see something, but to think that it is ironclad evidence is going to bite you at some point.

  4. #1604
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    Are there new caps up? I think I see new ones of the girls walking towards Brad. I'm locking myself in my basement Monday nite!
    There's new previews on Y0utube. Search "Bachfix" I think is the username on YT that's posting these previews, correct me if I'm wrong.

  5. #1605
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    what specifically do you want to know? Guess I dont' understand what's to figure out?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  6. #1606
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Logic. That's all you need. I am not saying that anything is not evidence. I am saying that Fleiss has retaken the reigns not long ago and hired a security detail to keep the secret. Brad himself stated that they are literally chaperoned. The detail also watches the F2 and other contestants considered high risk. And fleiss has paid lawyers a lot of money to take care of the legal aspects that control the contestants.

    Why would he just give the secrets away? I do believe he has made mistakes in the past but as I said earlier, those mistakes can be learned from and in fact used against you.

    The only thing I take from this is that you can look at the pictures to try to see if you see something, but to think that it is ironclad evidence is going to bite you at some point.
    Season after season we know the same things happen, we hear people say things, we don’t always see them say these things, so placing them is left up to interpretation. The only thing that we know for certain is that SCs never lie. They may not make things clear as day, but they never lie. They can be manipulated, but the seasoned sleuthers are almost always able to figure out the truth. Mostly because folks like Mr. Write has spent many hours looking for the exact locations that things take place, and by that we can determine certain truths – sun direction, building, hill, mountain, rock placement.

    We also have had RS spoil 3 seasons now, with much detail – right down to whom gets a group date rose – so if MF has hired security to safeguard his secrets, he better fire their butts, cuz someone is selling him out.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  7. #1607
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    what specifically do you want to know? Guess I dont' understand what's to figure out?
    That 3rd sc..certainly is on the FRC podium I just can't figure out where did that one come from..I guess my question is..maybe Brad moved the proposal to a little different place? I am not saying its Chantal..because Emily's pictures the back ground are blurred..thats all..

  8. #1608
    FORT Newbie Eagleye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lakeridge, Northern Virginia
    Posts
    20

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    If you look a the curvature of the door frame beside the left shoulders of Emily and Chantal, they are different. The headrest on one has a tighter stitch on the top than the other. Although the seatbelt attachments are the same, based on the different interior curvature of the door frame, my opinion is that they are different vehicles. Since it is clear in other SC's that they are Mercedes, then it seems they are different model years. Other than this, I really don't think this makes any difference in the scheme of things. Lots of over-analyzation going on.

  9. #1609
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    There's new previews on Y0utube. Search "Bachfix" I think is the username on YT that's posting these previews, correct me if I'm wrong.
    there's also a preview on the bachelor board.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  10. #1610
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    That 3rd sc..certainly is on the FRC podium I just can't figure out where did that one come from..I guess my question is..maybe Brad moved the proposal to a little different place? I am not saying its Chantal..because Emily's pictures the back ground are blurred..thats all..


    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    In limo


    Walking towards brad



    [/

    .

    notice the tree overhang on the left hand side - it's identical in both SCs. Same place.

    Plus, don’t forget we have Chantal and Emily descending the same exact stairs.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.