Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    In limo

Walking with Chris

]

Walking towards brad

[/

Greeting Brad

Descending staircase

Not sure which Happy/looking for someone SC you’re talking about.

Hope these help.
    Finally we have limo in route caps of both girls. That is a dead giveaway to me as ABC can't change the lighting. With all of the caps in context Emily is definitely the F1 in a standard FRC. Matches edit and BG spoilers.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I think that as far as the RC goes, it will be traditional, but I do think there will be some "drama" for show, beforehand with his family. Wasn't it in the episode descriptions that Brads family question whether he is ready to step in and be a father? We all know that, yes, he is ready but for the drama, Emily's LCD will her meeting his family will somehow play into this. Though I don't think it's going to be "bad" drama, seeing the clip of Brad and how emotional he got seeing his familly, I think we'll see of very emotional side of Brad, and how much his F1 has changed his life.. I think its going to be very sincere, and romantic.
    Not to mention, they have managed to edit just about all of their dates to appear to be awkward and bad from the previews and each time, they turn out to be really sweet. LCD is going to be fine. When Brad "leaves" Emily on the sofa she's sitting there with a half-grin on her face. They are not having a fight as some may think.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I am WAY BEHIND in this thread but let me get this out of the way. I have seen the screencaps. Chantal makes it to the FRC podium... I can not believe it! First time I have been shocked the entire season. But I can honestly say... that one shocked me when I saw the screencap! If I were Chantal, that would probably be the most burning question for me. WHY did you do that? What on earth is Brad going to say? Cause they made me? Tee Hee We know he was already in love so at that moment it's not about giving every relationship a chance anymore. It must be that TPTB were getting him back for the FIRST season, said No Way buddy, you are going to face her at FRC. Anyway, I'd love to see CH start to sweat as he anticipates Brad's answer!!!

And Good Morning everyone!
    this is season 21 - in 18 seasons prior to this one, every F2 has had to face the lead at the podium.....the two exceptions were exceptions - with Charlie letting Krisily go in her green room- rather than on stage in front of the studio audience, and Ali letting Chris go the day before FRC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    In limo

Walking with Chris

]

Walking towards brad

[/

Greeting Brad

Descending staircase

Not sure which Happy/looking for someone SC you’re talking about.

Hope these help.
    Anders thank you..the one of Chantal greeting Brad is flipped..I will try to find the other Limo picture..

there's a picture of Brad in the limo holding the ring in his hand, he has a happy look on his face in that SC

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    there's a picture of Brad in the limo holding the ring in his hand, he has a happy look on his face in that SC
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

[QUOTE=Max64;4236809]there's a picture of Brad in the limo holding the ring in
    Very similar to the happy/emotional pic with his family
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Finally we have limo in route caps of both girls. That is a dead giveaway to me as ABC can't change the lighting. With all of the caps in context Emily is definitely the F1 in a standard FRC. Matches edit and BG spoilers.
    I don't know why you're saying they can't change the lighting ~ they
    can, and did! It was obvious to those who watched the preview
    last night. Unless you're referring to something else with respects
    to lighting?
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I like Chantal's hairstyle. I like her dress too. Not fond of the color of Em's dress but the cut and style is beautiful. I am not sure what that has to do with who is F1 though. I think the girls provide their own dresses for the rose ceremonies even the FRC and the only exception was the Travis season where they gave the girls dresses and had them try them on with their moms. The rest have belonged to the girls that they brought with them from home. They do their own hair and makeup which we usually see shots of in the finale. The 'Ette gets wardrope and hair/makeup from ABC. Not sure about male leads.
    In the past the show has picked up the tab for the Final Rose Dress

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    In the past the show has picked up the tab for the Final Rose Dress
    I believe CH has addressed this and said the only dresses that the show provides is for the FRC - along with hair and makeup.