Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

One question. Why dont TPTB "encourage the F2's to wear dresses that wont be so noticeable if the flip the pic.. I mean look at this one..

The pic of Chantel is flipped. They had just showed her getting out of the limo now the feathers are on the other shoulder.. I noticed that right way..

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    One question. Why dont TPTB "encourage the F2's to wear dresses that wont be so noticeable if the flip the pic.. I mean look at this one..

The pic of Chantel is flipped. They had just showed her getting out of the limo now the feathers are on the other shoulder.. I noticed that right way..
    The flipping of the pictures makes absolutely NO sense to me Maybe if it's a key sleuthable picture then maybe.... but that one? Pointless

OTOH - both ladies look sooo beautiful - Emily as always, and Chantal just... WOW
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    The flipping of the pictures makes absolutely NO sense to me Maybe if it's a key sleuthable picture then maybe.... but that one? Pointless

OTOH - both ladies look sooo beautiful - Emily as always, and Chantal just... WOW
    They do!

Yes I noticed that when I saw the commercial..That was REAL obvious..

My guess is that it's just so both girls weren't looking off to the same side -- might have looked odd when they were splicing the video together. Probably just for symmetry's sake (from a designer's perspective.)

I know it's a touchy subject around here, and yes she looks beautiful, but Chantal has really put on weight in these photos, especially apparent in the one from the rear...

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    I know it's a touchy subject around here, and yes she looks beautiful, but Chantal has really put on weight in these photos, especially apparent in the one from the rear...
    I'm not going to deny that, but it doesn't detract from her beauty... nor would it if it were Emily who'd gained weight. All the girls on TB are closer to model-types (look wise) than most of us would ever be, so that's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mom View Post
    There is a voice over of Brad saying: "I was shot out of the water. I was slapped in the face. To be knocked down really hurts..." (or something to that effect.)
    To me, it sounded like these were clips taken from a longer statement... maybe recounting his experiences as the Bachelor?
    Or in the shark tank on the date with Chantal.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

I'm not going to deny that, but it doesn't detract from her beauty... nor would it if it were Emily who'd gained weight. All the girls on TB are closer to model-types (look wise) than most of us would ever be, so that's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned
    Thank you EF - I was grappling with a way to express this the right way - agree 100%
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Certainly applies to me, except for the 'girls' part, and I meant it as an observation, not an issue...I'd have to agree, they'd both be way out of my league... lol