Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Is this the colored shirt he had on in the new commercial?

His mom seemed to have a black shirt with beads around the collar in the preview episode?
    No not that shirt it was a button shirt with a collar..I THINK maybe the one he wore on his MTP with Chantal..NOT sure tho..

And I don't think it was a black shirt with beads either..

Maybe this one or is that a dark navy?

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Newbie

His mom seemed to have a black shirt with beads around the collar in the preview episode?
    I don't believe it was a t-shirt like this. I thought it was a shirt with a collar. Brad wears alot of light blue/gray/heather blue/etc but I really think it had a collar. In my mind's eye I thought his mom had on a patterned blouse with red and gold maybe.....geez I wish I could rewind again! Sorry I am not much more help.

Quote Originally Posted by emptynestmom View Post
    I don't believe it was a t-shirt like this. I thought it was a shirt with a collar. Brad wears alot of light blue/gray/heather blue/etc but I really think it had a collar. In my mind's eye I thought his mom had on a patterned blouse with red and gold maybe.....geez I wish I could rewind again! Sorry I am not much more help.
    Sorry for all of these screencaps. What about this shirt?

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I'll be able to post them in an hour and a half if no one posts them before then.
    Hurry up! Was watching Big East Basketball with the DH!

FORT Newbie

Sorry for all of these screencaps. What about this shirt?

You know, I really think it was the shirt he had on in the preview of Chantal's MTP. Gray with collar and button-up. But I can't verify that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    That's what I thought. They splice and dice so much that I highly doubt these blurbs were all said at the same time, much less referring to the FRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    That's what I thought too. Like he was talking about the M&G and onward.
    Glad we are on the same page! Sorry if I was stating the obvious...

It is really spliced up. His mom was wearing this orange and black blouse. His brother (I think) who you don't see except his left arm in next to Mom. He asks are you considering proposing, but you actually only see him saying the word proposing and it actually doesn't appears he is sitting next to his Mom on the couch when he asks Brad this question. However, he and Brad are never seen in the frame together so he could have asked Brad this when he was not wearing the grey shirt (I think the one he wears on the MTP with Chantal).

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emptynestmom View Post
    You know, I really think it was the shirt he had on in the preview of Chantal's MTP. Gray with collar and button-up. But I can't verify that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal View Post
    It is really spliced up. His mom was wearing this orange and black blouse. His brother (I think) who you don't see except his left arm in next to Mom. He asks are you considering proposing, but you actually only see him saying the word proposing and it actually doesn't appears he is sitting next to his Mom on the couch when he asks Brad this question. However, he and Brad are never seen in the frame together so he could have asked Brad this when he was not wearing the grey shirt (I think the one he wears on the MTP with Chantal).
    Brad's mother, who is wearing a brown animal print shirt, is shown. It appears that she is either indoors or on a covered patio. A VO is heard asking Brad if he is planning on proposing. Screen then changes to maybe Brad's brother, Wesley asks Brad if he is planning on proposing who is actually asking Brad the question. This clip appears to be shot outside. The screen then changes to a clip of Brad, sitting in the same spot and wearing the same shirt as he is in Chantal's MTP date.

FORT Regular

Does anyone know where I can find SC of Emily with Brad and his family? I've seen the one with Chantal. I did notice that he was sitting closer to his sister in law than he was to Chantal. Its like he's uncomfortable kind of.