Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    I wish somebody could get caps!!
    I'll be able to post them in an hour and a half if no one posts them before then.

FORT Newbie

go to YT and search The Bachelor 15 Episode 7 "Most Dramatic Exit Ever Sneak Preview................ WOW I think they spliced some of that into tonights finale preview!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I'll be able to post them in an hour and a half if no one posts them before then.
    Yeah.. Now can this old lady stay up that long..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ladylu View Post
    go to YT and search The Bachelor 15 Episode 7 "Most Dramatic Exit Ever Sneak Preview................ WOW
    Ok sorry but newbie here what is YT?

Quote Originally Posted by ajagain View Post
    YouTube
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ajagain View Post
    U tube but I'm not sure if we are allowed to direct people away from this board.

FORT Newbie

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ryvetted View Post
    i'll be able to post them in an hour and a half if no one posts them before then.
    you can do it ryv!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    I wish somebody could get caps!!
    I can't do caps but I saw the commercial. I have DVR so I "shhhssed" my hubby and DH said to the cat, "oh, boy we just lost her." He saw I was pointing the remote to rewind and slo mo..... Ok. So what I saw was a quick peek of each gal in the limo ride. Emily looked anxious but not "sad" like Chantal did. Also, they showed a quick pic of Emily crying (from when she was talking with Ricki on the phone earlier this season) and the SIL hugging cap (where we are supposed to think its Emily). We see the fake boo hoo from Chantal, but that is just her freaking out about the sharks I think so no real fake out there. Brad's bro Wes asks Brad if he is thinking about proposing....his mom (i think) gives a questioning glance and it makes it look like Brad is doing a double-take at the question. When Emily is walking down the stairs, the sun is def setting. It is much lower in the sky and the staircase much more shadowed. When they show Chantal walking down the steps it looks much more sunny on the stairs and the sky. BTW I think Chantal is a pretty gal, but the backshot of her dress makes her look about as attractive as she did in the red satin dress. Sorry. Chantal is smiling at Brad. His expression is hard to read. They hug and he kisses the side of her face/head. They show a glimpse of Emily walking toward Brad. It appears his expression is close to that of the earlier screencaps we saw of him smiling...idk. They show Emily and Brad going in for an embrace but cut away before a kiss is shown. Then they show the limo door closing, shot of the limo window..shot of Brad tearing up in the limo. The VOs are trying to make it sound like he is left alone. It was all very misleading....as usual. But because of the old clips they tried to trick us with of Emily crying, I would say they didn't have any news ones to go with. My guess anyway. I am biased toward and Emily/Brad pairing though, so maybe that is just my take. I did rewind and slo mo the commercial several times though, testing my DH's patience. haha
    Side Note: I knew I was going to marry my husband before I even knew his name. Dated for six months. Just knew it was right and we are celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by emptynestmom View Post
    I can't do caps but I saw the commercial. I have DVR so I "shhhssed" my hubby and DH said to the cat, "oh, boy we just lost her." He saw I was pointing the remote to rewind and slo mo..... Ok. So what I saw was a quick peek of each gal in the limo ride. Emily looked anxious but not "sad" like Chantal did. Also, they showed a quick pic of Emily crying (from when she was talking with Ricki on the phone earlier this season) and the SIL hugging cap (where we are supposed to think its Emily). We see the fake boo hoo from Chantal, but that is just her freaking out about the sharks I think so no real fake out there. Brad's bro Wes asks Brad if he is thinking about proposing....his mom (i think) gives a questioning glance and it makes it look like Brad is doing a double-take at the question. When Emily is walking down the stairs, the sun is def setting. It is much lower in the sky and the staircase much more shadowed. When they show Chantal walking down the steps it looks much more sunny on the stairs and the sky. BTW I think Chantal is a pretty gal, but the backshot of her dress makes her look about as attractive as she did in the red satin dress. Sorry. Chantal is smiling at Brad. His expression is hard to read. They hug and he kisses the side of her face/head. They show a glimpse of Emily walking toward Brad. It appears his expression is close to that of the earlier screencaps we saw of him smiling...idk. They show Emily and Brad going in for an embrace but cut away before a kiss is shown. Then they show the limo door closing, shot of the limo window..shot of Brad tearing up in the limo. The VOs are trying to make it sound like he is left alone. It was all very misleading....as usual. But because of the old clips they tried to trick us with of Emily crying, I would say they didn't have any news ones to go with. My guess anyway. I am biased toward and Emily/Brad pairing though, so maybe that is just my take. I did rewind and slo mo the commercial several times though, testing my DH's patience. haha
    Side Note: I knew I was going to marry my husband before I even knew his name. Dated for six months. Just knew it was right and we are celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary.
    Thanks so much! And congrats!