Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Just saw the new Bachelor commercial. It was really fast. Both girls were at the podium. Brad kissed Emily when she approached, and appeared to hug Chantal. There is a voice over of Brad saying: "I was shot out of the water. I was slapped in the face. To be knocked down really hurts..." (or something to that effect.) Then it appears as though he walks away from the podium and and is in a limo. Seems like they are still trying to make it look as though he ends up alone. Had a hard time telling with the lighting since it was so choppy, but Emily seemed to have lower light. Anyone get screencaps?

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    Just saw the new Bachelor commercial. It was really fast. Both girls were at the podium. Brad kissed Emily when she approached, and appeared to hug Chantal. There is a voice over of Brad saying: "I was shot out of the water. I was slapped in the face. To be knocked down really hurts..." (or something to that effect.) Then it appears as though he walks away from the podium and and is in a limo. Seems like they are still trying to make it look as though he ends up alone. Had a hard time telling with the lighting since it was so choppy, but Emily seemed to have lower light. Anyone get screencaps?
    He kissed Emily and hugged Chantal??? I don't think he'd be kissing F2 before rejecting her - if they really did show that, then anyone who caught it knows for sure

They REALLY don't care about the ending being all over, do they?? I don't think MF's wound up 180 deg from his usual self... so... WHAT'S THE CATCH?
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    He kissed Emily and hugged Chantal??? I don't think he'd be kissing F2 before rejecting her - if they really did show that, then anyone who caught it knows for sure

They REALLY don't care about the ending being all over, do they?? I don't think MF's wound up 180 deg from his usual self... so... WHAT'S THE CATCH?
    But was it a kiss on the cheek? I've seen some F2's get a kiss on the cheek when greeting the lead. Anyway, I wonder what he's talking about when he says to be knocked down hurts, and that he was slapped in the face.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    But was it a kiss on the cheek? I've seen some F2's get a kiss on the cheek when greeting the lead. Anyway, I wonder what he's talking about when he says to be knocked down hurts, and that he was slapped in the face. Maybe Chantal didn't let him off the hook that easily...lol
    It was a kiss on the cheek. Didn't show him kissing Chantal, but I suppose he could have and just not shown it...

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    I wish somebody could get caps!!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

But was it a kiss on the cheek? I've seen some F2's get a kiss on the cheek when greeting the lead. Anyway, I wonder what he's talking about when he says to be knocked down hurts, and that he was slapped in the face.
    I thought he kissed Chantal when he greeted her but than there was another shot of them hugging too..gosh I wish I knew how to get sc off my tv..I do have the commercial on my dvr...They show Emily walking down first..than Chantal..they show brad's face but only one shot with Em back in it and its not a BIG smile..

Back to look again..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I thought he kissed Chantal when he greeted her but than there was another shot of them hugging too..gosh I wish I knew how to get sc off my tv..I do have the commercial on my dvr...They show Emily walking down first..than Chantal..they show brad's face but only one shot with Em back in it and its not a BIG smile..

Back to look again..
    Thanks HotMomma! I think there is a way to get them off of your tv, but I haven't a clue how to do it!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    I wish somebody could get caps!!
    Me too! There was a lot to analyze in the clips I still think emily is f1 but it's fun to slueth and verify

Thanks HotMomma! I think there is a way to get them off of your tv, but I haven't a clue how to do it!
    Heck I think I'm pretty smart that I figure out how to post sc from the thread to my post..

FORT Regular

You guys remember that clip from some promo earlier in the season where he was like "That goodbye was lame...." or whatever. Could that be from the F2 farewell? Or was it from earlier and just not shown?
    (I'm getting a little excited thinking she might slap him again!)