Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post

She even looks beautiful when she is crying. That is one gorgeous woman.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 4health View Post
    Can someone that is good at screen caps bring over or get one of Chantal in I believe the fourth episode which was the episode of her 1:1 and emilys special picnic at the rc where she is wearing the light blue shirt and blue eyeshadow crying. I think this scene is during her LCD and she says "it's so scary, I feel like the biggest fool, it's like my logical side is like, what are you doing, you are so stupid, like why are you even here, then my heart is like, give it a chance, and it sucks". My question is tuis comment before she leaves on her date with brad and we will see her closed off or is this after her date because brad will be closed off......that scene is just out a place in that episode and we haven't seen it yet and it matches to her outfit in her lcd date.
    How does this match...she has on a purple top sitting on the couch with Brad?

FORT Newbie

Go to the Screencaps Only board and look at post 1008...middle picture. That is from her LCD.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnoughTime View Post
    Go to the Screencaps Only board and look at post 1008...middle picture. That is from her LCD.
    That top is a light blue...the sc above of her crying is grey.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnoughTime View Post
    Could she have changed after he left before doing this PI? Looks like a similar background.

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    IA. I don't think they match. I wonder what the crying pics are from....but we'll probably never find out.

And yes happy2bme, she is a pretty crier!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    On my 62 inch HDTV her tshirt is light blue and is the same style that we see in the preview when she runs to brad in black shorts......the sc looks like it's grey but it is light blue and when you see her nervous about the shark date and brad hugs her you see has on blue eyeshadow.....so that is why I think they go together and her comments in the crying sc gives a hint of where here thoughts are on that day....jmo

I put these all together.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

IA...I should have clarified my post. I don't think they match...but I was pointing out that this shirt (in 1008) is the only one that is even close and what I thought the poster above was referring to. The shirt she has on for meeting his family and the shirt she has for the evening isn't even close.

She has on dif earing's I don't think they go together
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily