Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post

I know someone was saying that the lights were on for Emily and therefore near sunset but it looks like they're on here when you can see the sun on the tops of the umbrellas. I believe it's when Brad's walking to wait for his f2.

Someone this morning was comparing a shot of Emily/Brad in the helicopter to one of Chantal/Brad on the sofa. As you can see the gap is the same for both.

This appears to be the same place where Chantal tells him he'd better give her a ring and we see his (apparent) stone faced reaction. She may be f2 but you'd never know it here.
    The sc of Brad and Chantal sitting on the sofa, Brads looks quite nervous, guilty and he's sweating...check out his forehead....he has that "I can't wait til this is over look".

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    The sc of Brad and Chantal sitting on the sofa, Brads looks quite nervous, guilty and he's sweating...check out his forehead....he has that "I can't wait til this is over look".
    You're right he really does!!

mnmhughes ~ that is too funny about the blue dot & night vision goggles!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Possibly. With Emily it looks like they're both falling asleep.

Maybe it's Emily and one of those laser guns.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

He's probably scared of how she is going to handle being let go. He doesn't want to be slapped again!

FORT Newbie

I posted this on another thread, but there was just a new commercial for the finale shown at about 10:27pm during Off The Map. Shows both girls going to the podium and also has a voice over of Brad saying he was shot down. Hopefully someone who does sc's saw it and will be able to post them

Quote Originally Posted by nancyb55 View Post
    I posted this on another thread, but there was just a new commercial for the finale shown at about 10:27pm during Off The Map. Shows both girls going to the podium and also has a voice over of Brad saying he was shot down. Hopefully someone who does sc's saw it and will be able to post them
    Was just going to post this lots of scs we can compare podium, girls in the cars, etc I just don know ho to make scs

FORT Newbie

Tigger I don't know how to make them (or post them) either!

FORT Fogey

Can someone that is good at screen caps bring over or get one of Chantal in I believe the fourth episode which was the episode of her 1:1 and emilys special picnic at the rc where she is wearing the light blue shirt and blue eyeshadow crying. I think this scene is during her LCD and she says "it's so scary, I feel like the biggest fool, it's like my logical side is like, what are you doing, you are so stupid, like why are you even here, then my heart is like, give it a chance, and it sucks". My question is tuis comment before she leaves on her date with brad and we will see her closed off or is this after her date because brad will be closed off......that scene is just out a place in that episode and we haven't seen it yet and it matches to her outfit in her lcd date.

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily