Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Weren't they off on a boat for her date?
    is it me or does Chantal look upset in this SC. Like she's just looking at his sister with a mad face.

I found a new FRC SC, but it's only suitable for the FUN thread ... of which incidentally we all seem to be having very little today! ( :

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    I found a new FRC SC, but it's only suitable for the FUN thread ... of which incidentally we all seem to be having very little today! ( :
    I am so confused ....
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Great thread! I laugh everyday reading it. I'm not funny at all so I don't add anything... would ruin what great snark I'm reading... but I love to sit back and LAUGH at those with such a great sense of humor. I practically HEE HAW reading it most days.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Great thread! I laugh everyday reading it. I'm not funny at all so I don't add anything... would run what great posts they are... but I love to sit back and LAUGH at those with such a great sense of humor. I practically HEE HAW reading it most days.
    Methinks there's a tongue lodged in that cheek!

Has it been determined conclusively that both girls are at the same location for the FRC? I say this because we've never had caps of the lead riding to the FRC location before. The winery theme is special to Brad and Emily and for Chantal I think it would be a giveaway if Emily ever talked about her winery date.
    Last edited by Flori da; 03-09-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Methinks there's a tongue lodged in that cheek!
    There is but if I get on a roll, I'll NEVER shut up as I love comedy and great snark. And I know that's what everyone wants... for me to keep jabbering! NOT!!! Yah, I get it... I totally do.
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-09-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I know someone was saying that the lights were on for Emily and therefore near sunset but it looks like they're on here when you can see the sun on the tops of the umbrellas. I believe it's when Brad's walking to wait for his f2.

Someone this morning was comparing a shot of Emily/Brad in the helicopter to one of Chantal/Brad on the sofa. As you can see the gap is the same for both.

This appears to be the same place where Chantal tells him he'd better give her a ring and we see his (apparent) stone faced reaction. She may be f2 but you'd never know it here.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    i will never forget the certainty I felt that he was about to upchuck in the bushes on national television.
    My mom and I thought he was trying to figure out how to run away... he was seriously on the verge of a full blown panic attack..

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post

I know someone was saying that the lights were on for Emily and therefore near sunset but it looks like they're on here when you can see the sun on the tops of the umbrellas. I believe it's when Brad's walking to wait for his f2.

Someone this morning was comparing a shot of Emily/Brad in the helicopter to one of Chantal/Brad on the sofa. As you can see the gap is the same for both.

This appears to be the same place where Chantal tells him he'd better give her a ring and we see his (apparent) stone faced reaction. She may be f2 but you'd never know it here.
    In that pic of Brad and Chantal embracing, what's that blue dot behind the glass door? Is Emily out there with some night vision goggles?