Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Besides Ashley's hair color change, are there any spoilers out there? Does anyone know why Michelle is so shocking?

Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

mmmmmmm..beside Michelle throwing herself a pity party...lol..the girls all loved her while she was in the house but once they saw all her comments during the show they go on the attack...so much so that I think CH has to tell them to knock it off
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Babyface said there will be a good blooper reel!

I know in some way she deserves some of what is heaped on her at the WTN...but I swear she provided the best entertainment all season...maybe she needs to go talk to Ed McMann and she can be on WWE..cause she sure can talk the talk...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

THANKS!!! I knew someone would know something!

The Grapevine article said that Britt was the only girl who defended Michelle.

I thought it was very interesting for Chris Harrison to basically tell Stacey to stop talking because of Michelle breaking down. I can't remember a time that we have ever seen that happen before. It should be one of the more interesting WTA that we have probally seen in the past.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    I thought it was very interesting for Chris Harrison to basically tell Stacey to stop talking because of Michelle breaking down. I can't remember a time that we have ever seen that happen before. It should be one of the more interesting WTA that we have probally seen in the past.

I liked Michelle....glad Britt spoke up in her defense. I may just skip the WTA....I can't stand to see and hear a bunch of *itchy women argue about nothing.(this is coming from a woman who can sometimes be a real *itch)

I know...it's what they think we want to see...yuck...just bring on the AFRC already.

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I liked Michelle....glad Britt spoke up in her defense. I may just skip the WTA....I can't stand to see and hear a bunch of *itchy women argue about nothing.(this is coming from a woman who can sometimes be a real *itch)

I know...it's what they think we want to see...yuck...just bring on the AFRC already.

Babyface said there would be SOME really funny scenes that were uncensored or unedited with no music... should be great for having some laughs while you have to watch the rest of that stuff!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post

I'm going to watch only for the blooper reel BFC told us about. I love bloopers..

I watched the clip though and I looked like CH was really getting annoyed with the other woman when they were giving Michelle a hard time.

This is my first time watching a WTN are they all like this?

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast