Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

FORT Fan

Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    There's a new clip of the girl's backstage at the WTA on the WarnerBros site:
    WTA
    Ashley H was late--they were finishing her make-over. Miss Ali had her mouth open long enough for a whole hive of bees to fly in.

I recently talked with someone who's a friend of Ashley S. and they wanted to clarify that Ashley makes a decent amount of money as nanny but would never spend that type of money on a dress! All of her dresses were given to her by a designer named Aidan Mattox, a hook up through a friend who works in the fashion industry, she said they were kind enough to see who would be interested in dressing her for the show since it's great free publicity.

There's some more fun inside tidbits about Ashley's experience thoughout show and hopefully I can share later, but I'll ask permission first, and get back!!

There's a new clip of the girl's backstage at the WTA on the WarnerBros site:
    WTA
    I loved how Alli's mouth dropped open when Ashley H joined them in line. The stage manager is asking for quiet and she's busting to bust out, "WHAT?"
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I recently talked with someone who's a friend of Ashley S. and they wanted to clarify that Ashley makes a decent amount of money as nanny but would never spend that type of money on a dress! All of her dresses were given to her by a designer named Aidan Mattox, a hook up through a friend who works in the fashion industry, she said they were kind enough to see who would be interested in dressing her for the show since it's great free publicity.

There's some more fun inside tidbits about Ashley's experience thoughout show and hopefully I can share later, but I'll ask permission first, and get back!!
    Cool! Thanks for sharing! If you can, find out if she's still with that adorable boy she was Tweeting about. So cute and they looked so great together.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Cool! Thanks for sharing! If you can, find out if she's still with that adorable boy she was Tweeting about. So cute and they looked so great together.
    That was one of my questions!! Inquiring friendly stalkers want to know these things!!

That was one of my questions!! Inquiring friendly stalkers want to know these things!!

Truth!!

When did I get so creepy? Hmm.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    CH just tweeted this:
    (snipped)
    How funny are all of CH's tweets today!! #roseblood!!! hahaha

How funny are all of CH's tweets today!! #roseblood!!! hahaha
    Too bad I don't twitter! I'm just too old for such stuff but it's fun to read what goes on in the twitter world through your info!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Too bad I don't twitter! I'm just too old for such stuff but it's fun to read what goes on in the twitter world through your info!!

I got my parents, aunts, uncles, and their friends on twitter. They love it! Once I taught them how it works they use it all the time now.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    Well smack myself in the head, there is the SHOCKING ending, the next bachelor ....Charlie Sheen.
    I think Charlie Sheen is getting more than enough attention right now...now 15 years ago I would have fought you tooth and nail for him...but to parden the expression he looks like he has been rode hard and put up wet
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!