Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 112

Thread: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

  1. #71
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    I'm really curious to see the video packages for both of the F2 tonight. If for some reason Emily gets the better/more romantic one, I'm really going to believe someone stole TPTB's collective soul and/or they've bought into the Bremily love story.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I'm really curious to see the video packages for both of the F2 tonight. If for some reason Emily gets the better/more romantic one, I'm really going to believe someone stole TPTB's collective soul and/or they've bought into the Bremily love story.
    ITA I mean they kind of ruined any chance of her package sucking with Brad confessing he's "falling in love with her" and all the Ricki love, how do they think they're going to back track on that one?

    Someone is either going to therapy with Brad or is on some good meds this season! and which ever it is I suggest they continue the treatment for seasons to come.

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    833

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    There will be a segment tonight on the bachelor reunion and certain past contestants will be highlighted.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    There will be a segment tonight on the bachelor reunion and certain past contestants will be highlighted.
    Molly had a post on her twitter earlier today that they were headed to L.A.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    833

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Molly tweeted earlier today they were headed to L.A.
    EricaRose and Gwen said they would be in a segment shown tonight from the NYC and LA reunions. Hoping they show Graham, Reid and Chris L. who were all at the NYC reunion.

  6. #76
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    There's a new clip of the girl's backstage at the WTA on the WarnerBros site:
    WTA

  7. #77
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    wonder if chris is reading fort?
    Of course silly..how do you think he gets all his "insider information"

  8. #78
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Of course silly..how do you think he gets all his "insider information"
    That's how he decides whether to use most dramatic or most controversial each week. He skims the boards then picks based on what we are talking about.

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    That's how he decides whether to use most dramatic or most controversial each week. He skims the boards then picks based on what we are talking about.
    I was told years ago from an insider source, CH has a magic 8 ball specifically for TB.
    The TB 8 ball states:
    1) it will be the most controversial season ever
    2) it will be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever
    3) signs point to an awesome journey
    4) tears and melted candlewax are likely
    5) clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee
    6) likey to be serenaded to by an amateur(Wes or Kaysey)
    7) no rose for you
    8) Ceasar is hot
    9) MF has a better chance of hooking up than you do
    10) Roslyn Pappas kissed you, too
    11) Tanner P is counting your piggies
    12) Time for DWTS
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    There's a new clip of the girl's backstage at the WTA on the WarnerBros site:
    WTA
    What was the Date the WTA was taped again?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.