Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Possessionista is going to post a sneak peek of the final two dresses on her blog after the WTA. She will provide the designers and what the dresses will look like. =)
    Yay so excited cant wait!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Just LQQking

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Possessionista is going to post a sneak peek of the final two dresses on her blog after the WTA. She will provide the designers and what the dresses will look like. =)
    Oh I am praying that peach dress is not it! I just think they have been so good about not showing us any of girls at FRC so why start now?!

WTA preview looks brutal - Brad saying "I sabotaged our date in SA" to Ashley - can't wait to see this play out.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    WTA preview looks brutal - Brad saying "I sabotaged our date in SA" to Ashley - can't wait to see this play out.
    That may be what gets the reaction from Ashley...he will "open mouth - and insert foot" at least a dozen times...

Also, tonight we will have the "privilege" of watching the Bachelor Reunion footage and "auditions" of Bachelor Pad 2.

Nice - they took it out reunion footage last time, didnt' they...

bloopers are the best part always......

not looking forward to the ladies giving it to Michelle - I think Raichel is auditioning for BP 2.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I surely HOPE SO!!! Especially when they are professionally fitted. I know its chiffon, but I still can't grasp that dress being Emily's FRC dress. But I'm trying to prepare myself. Her first dress of the season was SOOOO gorgeous when she met Brad... how on earth they came up with this thing at the FRC IF IT IS, is BEYOND ME.
    I agree, I hope it's not her FRC dress. The top reminds me of a Mother of the Bride or Pageant dress. She needs to wear blue or some other pretty colour...peach washes her out and with the heavy makeup and pageanty hair...it's not really a great look for her and we've seen her look gorgeous on this show. I hope it's not the FRC dress.

Ashley S. WTA dress:

I’ll be staying up late to watch this show mainly because I want FRC previews – I truly hope that peach thing is not her FRC dress.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I agree, I hope it's not her FRC dress. The top reminds me of a Mother of the Bride or Pageant dress. She needs to wear blue or some other pretty colour...peach washes her out and with the heavy makeup and pageanty hair...it's not really a great look for her and we've seen her look gorgeous on this show. I hope it's not the FRC dress.
    Something GOOD better be happening on the bottom half because the top is too matronly for such a young woman. It's too matronly for me and I'm not such a young woman.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.