Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

I have a question... were the SILs at Brad's first season on TB in MTF? Or was Chad not married then. Also, was granny at that meeting? I keep hearing so much about her but didn't see her in a small clip I saw of Brad's first season.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Lets hope this time we will get to see" their dresses since we know its a regular FRC..They always look so pretty..welll..Having said that some of them NOT so much..
    Watch us get s/cs and they somehow seem to imply Chantal's there later or something... and we're back to

I can soo see TPTB screwing with us like that
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Watch us get s/cs and they somehow seem to imply Chantal's there later or something... and we're back to

I can soo see TPTB screwing with us like that
    Call me stupid but I still am not buying she makes it to the FRC podium.

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Lets hope this time we will get to see" their dresses since we know its a regular FRC..They always look so pretty..welll..Having said that some of them NOT so much..
    I think if we don't see the girls in their dresses by the podium, then that would be fishy. I think though if we see them, that would mean it's a regular FRC. Now watch MF reads this and decides to edit it out now so we would think it's not a regular FRC.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Do you think that she won't go to the FRC? I think it will be a normal one don't you? Thats the impression I got from BFC...
    No, no, I think it looks like Emily F1 at this point... I'd love for Chantal not to make it to the podium and not have to go through the FULL spectrum of humiliation, but I don't think that's happening this time.

I'm saying the s/cs are probably going to be doctored so it looks like Emily F2 (arrives earlier) and Chantal F1 (arrives later) and FORT's going to be all confused and waffling again

ETA: sanlee, that'd mean MF thinks we're special, and he's catering to us... and who wants to be thought of as special by MF? *shudder* Thankfully I think the epi's in the can by now... it IS Sunday aft, so I think we're good lol
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Do you think that she won't go to the FRC? I think it will be a normal one don't you? Thats the impression I got from BFC...
    That's where how you read it and how you phrase it. I would know if I could hear him say it and not post it! But again, I'm sure that is because I don't think she makes it there. Why on earth is Brad saying to her in previews, we have to face it. FACE what?I'm bored, can ya tell?

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    THANK YOU, Cupcakes! I was like isn't anyone going to answer? But I hate whiny so I just roll with the punches.
    Lol sorry! It's been forever since his first season, so I didn't remember!!

Does anyone remember if Roberto or Chris was shown first when they did a montage of them both at the end of the WTA?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Lol sorry! It's been forever since his first season, so I didn't remember!!

Does anyone remember if Roberto or Chris was shown first when they did a montage of them both at the end of the WTA?
    Roberto was shown first.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Roberto was shown first.
    Thank you thank you cc! Just getting prepared for tomorrow night. (:

Possessionista is going to post a sneak peek of the final two dresses on her blog after the WTA. She will provide the designers and what the dresses will look like. =)