Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

FORT Regular

Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I don't know about that. I seem to remember Moana being attacked by at least a couple of the girls in Travis' WTA. It's always been about drama so if they aren't attacking one of the girls it's the lead. Ditto with the MTA but not as catty.

In the Grapevine video it appeared that Michelle was crying before anyone started on her, didn't it? Maybe creative editing or maybe why it looked so bad on the others. I'm hoping that Jackie wasn't too bad since I like her but thinking she may have been one of the attackers. I will say that Michelle should have been prepared since the others saw the show and the things she said. Hoping the tears aren't more acting.
    While a part of me feels bad for Michelle, part of me is annoyed even more by her and CH - come on, she didn't know that she was going to be shown on TV saying the things she said about the other girls? Did she not know that they would all see it and she would go on the WTA to face them? Come on. Maybe she should have been nicer. LOL.

I didn't think I would like this season because I never cared for Brad's first go-around (part of that was that I didn't care for Deanna).....but I have to say that I really enjoyed this one! Brad surprised me - in a good way, and I liked most of the girls. I even liked Michelle's antics. I don't think any of these people go on this show and do/say the things they do with an eye on being on WTA, or ATFR. They're in the moment and acting cute or goofy or stupid, but I can't believe that they have the presence of mind to think, "I had better watch what I say because I'm going to have to sit next to this girl at the WTA show." TPTB coax these people in their PIs and then edit the heck out of these tapes. I just know that I've really liked Michelle in the post Bach interviews she's done. She comes across as very likable.

I liked this season too, because the women weren't so catty. Well, there were a couple in the first couple of episodes, but Brad got rid of them. I remember past seasons where the women were mean to each other....over what?......a lackluster bachelor (Jake, Matt, or Jesse, anyone???). So this season was a nice change for me, but now comes the WTA and the cattiness. Someone upthread mentioned that all this drama might be because they think they're auditioning for the Bach Pad. Well if that's it, they deserve to be on that show.

Thank you all, for allowing me this little rant I'l hop off my soapbox now!

I'm looking forward to the bloopers reel ~ it will be the best part of the show!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I hate the WTN it is the worst part of the show. How those girls ganged up on Michelle in that clip and CH even having to tell them to shut up actually made me feel sorry for her. What a mess. I am however excited about the blooper reel and what Brad says about his F2 and of course the finale preview!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

That is why I watch the WTN too for the bloopers and hopefully some finale show screencaps...

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    That is why I watch the WTN too for the bloopers and hopefully some finale show screencaps...
    Maybe we don't have any yet because if we see them meeting the parents/family, we'd be able to see what Brad/Dillon are wearing?? And we'd actually have -gasp- ANSWERS
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Me too! I also want to see their dresses. Maybe the peach dress will look better in full length.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Me too! I also want to see their dresses. Maybe the peach dress will look better in full length.
    Oooh totally forgot about that... Pretty sad that we're all excited about maybe five minutes total of the whole WTN

Yay dresses
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

I surely HOPE SO!!! Especially when they are professionally fitted. I know its chiffon, but I still can't grasp that dress being Emily's FRC dress. But I'm trying to prepare myself. Her first dress of the season was SOOOO gorgeous when she met Brad... how on earth they came up with this thing at the FRC IF IT IS, is BEYOND ME.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Lets hope this time we will get to see" their dresses since we know its a regular FRC..They always look so pretty..welll..Having said that some of them NOT so much..