Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I'm going to watch only for the blooper reel BFC told us about. I love bloopers..

I watched the clip though and I looked like CH was really getting annoyed with the other woman when they were giving Michelle a hard time.

This is my first time watching a WTN are they all like this?
    I think the possibiliy of going on Bachelor Pad is going to the girls' heads. The more drama they add to WTN, the better the chances of being on Bachelor Pad??
    I'm amazed at how many of the past women (not just this season) are willing to be The Bachelorette! Don't any of them want a real job in the real world??

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife View Post
    I think the possibiliy of going on Bachelor Pad is going to the girls' heads. The more drama they add to WTN, the better the chances of being on Bachelor Pad??
    I'm amazed at how many of the past women (not just this season) are willing to be The Bachelorette! Don't any of them want a real job in the real world??
    that make sense.. MF already sucked me in to this season. Dont think I'll be watching another one for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I know in some way she deserves some of what is heaped on her at the WTN...but I swear she provided the best entertainment all season...maybe she needs to go talk to Ed McMann and she can be on WWE..cause she sure can talk the talk...lol
    I think(JMO) the girls went home and maybe did some online research and found out some things about Michelle that might actually make them want to . This may have altered their opinion about her besides what they saw on tv. The stuff is easily accessible, so not much sleuthing would even have to occur.
    She is not a very savory character. She had a lot of people fooled.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I really don't want to watch the show. It's just another way to get another week out of this show and I feel ripped off that the finale is yet again postponed to showcase a cat fight and more base behavior on parade. Get it over with already. ABC really should think about whittling this thing down a couple of weeks. I was really shocked to see CH chastising another contestant like that. That is not cool...not his job and they could have cut to commercial or something or let someone else do that but not the host of the show at all. That was just weird and uncomfortable especially since it was Michelle WT?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I really don't want to watch the show. It's just another way to get another week out of this show and I feel ripped off that the finale is yet again postponed to showcase a cat fight and more base behavior on parade. Get it over with already. ABC really should think about whittling this thing down a couple of weeks. I was really shocked to see CH chastising another contestant like that. That is not cool...not his job and they could have cut to commercial or something or let someone else do that but not the host of the show at all. That was just weird and uncomfortable especially since it was Michelle WT?
    I agree that it's dragging and we have to wait 9 more days till the FRC ...at least there'll be great previews at the end of the WTA though!!

FORT Fogey

Checking some fb of former contestants comments, etc.
    "some footage of the reunion in NYC should be on the Women Tell All episode. I'm representing season 2"

FORT Newbie

Where can I watch the clip of the WTA episode?

Quote Originally Posted by AList85 View Post
    Where can I watch the clip of the WTA episode?
    There is a short one on ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I'm going to watch only for the blooper reel BFC told us about. I love bloopers..

I watched the clip though and I looked like CH was really getting annoyed with the other woman when they were giving Michelle a hard time.

This is my first time watching a WTN are they all like this?
    I don't think the WTA have been this bad in the past.. seems like it started more in Jakes season. I think they had Jessie S and someone else ganging up on Rozlyn. I guess they think drama sells.

I am curious to see what Ashley has to say for herself, and I want to see what Brad says. But, most definitely looking forward to the bloopers, I wish they played more of them, it it the best part of that show, well, and the previews

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I don't think the WTA have been this bad in the past.. seems like it started more in Jakes season. I think they had Jessie S and someone else ganging up on Rozlyn. I guess they think drama sells.

I am curious to see what Ashley has to say for herself, and I want to see what Brad says. But, most definitely looking forward to the bloopers, I wish they played more of them, it it the best part of that show, well, and the previews
    I don't know about that. I seem to remember Moana being attacked by at least a couple of the girls in Travis' WTA. It's always been about drama so if they aren't attacking one of the girls it's the lead. Ditto with the MTA but not as catty.

In the Grapevine video it appeared that Michelle was crying before anyone started on her, didn't it? Maybe creative editing or maybe why it looked so bad on the others. I'm hoping that Jackie wasn't too bad since I like her but thinking she may have been one of the attackers. I will say that Michelle should have been prepared since the others saw the show and the things she said. Hoping the tears aren't more acting.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast