Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Re: Any Women Tell All Spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Too bad I don't twitter! I'm just too old for such stuff but it's fun to read what goes on in the twitter world through your info!!
    You must, you'll love it! You get great coupons from certain products you like too!

But we'll keep you apprised. He said, in honor of WTA tonight, ....start some drama at your office or school today! haha

Also

- Charlie Sheen, goddesses, this is the final rose tonight. I think I'm the only one that can help. I have power of roseblood.

- In a meeting right now talking Charlie Sheen as new Bachelor. We're all winning.

- Someone asked him why all the high gas prices and he said "Michelle's fault"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    You must, you'll love it! You get great coupons from certain products you like too!

But we'll keep you apprised. He said, in honor of WTA tonight, ....start some drama at your office or school today! haha

Also

- Charlie Sheen, goddesses, this is the final rose tonight. I think I'm the only one that can help. I have power of roseblood.

- In a meeting right now talking Charlie Sheen as new Bachelor. We're all winning.

- Someone asked him why all the high gas prices and he said "Michelle's fault"

Think of the possibilities of a Bachelor with Charlie Sheen as the lead. One of the group dates could be an intervention and you know they have liked to do "videos" as group dates the past couple of seasons. Wait, this is primetime tv, not late night cable, never mind....
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    wonder if chris is reading fort?
    Everyone who's anyone is reading FORT!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    Everyone who's anyone is reading FORT!
    All members and no guests? At least that is what my screen says

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom View Post
    They come creeping in to read in the middle of the night Or they have a FORT acct - that way even if the board goes down (like during shows) they have access!

Hey, I wonder if Chantal has a FORT acct
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    They come creeping in to read in the middle of the night Or they have a FORT acct - that way even if the board goes down (like during shows) they have access!

Hey, I wonder if Chantal has a FORT acct

Better yet, I wonder if she's reading right now.. She says she always goes on here Monday nights to see what to expect on the show before it airs over there.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    [/B]

Better yet, I wonder if she's reading right now.. She says she always goes on here Monday nights to see what to expect on the show before it airs over there.
    Right!!

Chantal, if you see this... come post with us!!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom View Post
    I was on earlier in the day and there were over 100 members, and nearly 300 guests. I thought that was unusual. Maybe they all sneak a peak at work or something

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    That was one of my questions!! Inquiring friendly stalkers want to know these things!!
    She was one of my favorites. She said in an interview she expected it to be Chris Lambton! Hope she's dating and if not, she would have been an adorable bachelorette and she's very pretty, can't wait to see her tonight on the WTA.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    I was on earlier in the day and there were over 100 members, and nearly 300 guests. I thought that was unusual. Maybe they all sneak a peak at work or something
    In order to prevent the site from crashing, FORT closes off viewing to guests when there is heightened posting going on (Monday nights, etc.) so that's why there are 0 guests right now. Rest assured there'd be a tonne of guests lurking right now if they could!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.