Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

What Will Happen at the FRC?

So let's review:

Long before the season began RS spoiled that Chantal was F1.

One of my sources seemed to confirm this when she said "Brad picks the girl that slaps him". Lo and behold here comes Chantal first out of the limo and smacks Brad in the kisser.

Most Forters seemed resigned to the Brantal outcome and they found a budding romance on the screen. No doubt there was chemistry between them and it shown above all of the others. A few holdout sleuthers were unconvinced, however, and they insisted that Emily was the true F1.

Nothing changed for weeks, except that the accuracy of RS spoilers each week seemed to verify that his Chantal F1 prediction was a sure thing.

But even then the Emily group wasn't buying it. A little drawing by a little girl on Brad's refrigerator was keeping their hopes alive.

Then one day Blondie Gal came forwarded and quietly said that Emily was the true F1. The board lit up with believers and non-believers.

When RS ate crow a few days later and admitted that he had been duped most people said "case closed". Emily is the true F1.

But then something weird happened. Brad professed his love for Emily on the fantasy date and TPTB let it stay in the final edit. This had never been done before, although some say it had. His connection with Chantal seemed to disappear right in front of our eyes.

It all seems fishy to me.

I keep going back to my source who said "don't believe anything this season".

Why would TPTB show that scene to us? Were they resigned to the fact that most people knew that Emily was F1? Were they trying too hard to convince us that Emily is F1? Was the refrigerator art a set up?

CH calls this "the most controversial TB ever". Was he simply referring to Brad's second chance or is there more to this?

My source smiled when I asked her if another shoe was about to drop. What could that mean?

We have about 10 until the FRC.

What will happen? I'd like to think we can figure it out!

FORT Regular

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

I wish someone could figure it out! I want to know what happened to RS's "Chantal/T-giving dinner w/ Brad" story. Oh, whoops, never mind?!

I think it's Emily, but I don't know.

well I for one hope Chantel slaps him again and then knees him in the nuts and walks away
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    So let's review:

One of my sources seemed to confirm this when she said "Brad picks the girl that slaps him". Lo and behold here comes Chantal first out of the limo and smacks Brad in the kisser.

Most Forters seemed resigned to the Brantal outcome and they found a budding romance on the screen. No doubt there was chemistry between them and it shown above all of the others. A few holdout sleuthers were unconvinced, however, and they insisted that Emily was the true F1.

Nothing changed for weeks, except that the accuracy of RS spoilers each week seemed to verify that his Chantal F1 prediction was a sure thing.

But even then the Emily group wasn't buying it. A little drawing by a little girl on Brad's refrigerator was keeping their hopes alive.

Then one day Blondie Gal came forwarded and quietly said that Emily was the true F1. The board lit up with believers and non-believers.

When RS ate crow a few days later and admitted that he had been duped most people said "case closed". Emily is the true F1.

But then something weird happened. Brad professed his love for Emily on the fantasy date and TPTB let it stay in the final edit. This had never been done before, although some say it had. His connection with Chantal seemed to disappear right in front of our eyes.

Why would TPTB show that scene to us? Were they resigned to the fact that most people knew that Emily was F1? Were they trying too hard to convince us that Emily is F1? Was the refrigerator art a set up?

CH calls this "the most controversial TB ever". Was he simply referring to Brad's second chance or is there more to this?

My source smiled when I asked her if another shoe was about to drop. What could that mean?

Thanks for the recap. I have no idea what will happen.

But I know that the old cliche has always been between "I'm falling in love with you". vs. "I am in love with you". Then it's explained away at the FRC "I was falling in love with you, but I fell in love with another." Anyway, that's my interpretation as to why they let Brad's "I'm falling in love with you too" in to Emily IF she is not F1.

The only thing I think is close to a positive is the fact that Brad will choose someone this time around. (then again, who knows LOL) Who that person is, who knows, there are good cases for either Chantal or Emily. Nothing happens by accident on this show -- not what they allow to happen/air on the show or what crops up outside of it, IMO. I think Fleiss has finally found a way to work with spoilers and rumors and maintain the element of surprise.

I hope Brad chose the right woman for him. I hope they are all happy. And I'm kind of looking forward to being surprised at the outcome.

So let's review:

*snipped*

To the bolded: I think they left it in for the same reason they left Ali flat out saying she loved Roberto in her PI during her season. It's late in the game and we had to be able to see what they were keeping from us in the beginning. It would seem totally out of the blue if they continued to hide the relationship between Emily and Brad then all of a sudden, BAM- will you marry me. TPTB edited the story to appeal to the early spoilers, released the new one and now the edit follows suit. Same as with Ali. There was an uproar that Ali was only there for the paycheck and that there was no real love story. The spoiler was that she picked no-one and the edit, especially with Frank leaving so late in the game, set many up to believe that it was all over- she had checked out.
    I think it will be a pretty typical FRC and the controversy thing is referring to the entire season while the most emotional FRC evah statement is referring to perhaps Brad's emotions overtaking him. We already get a glimpse of that with MTP.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

So let's review:

I must admit that I do see a different story now with emily and brad.

However... why would chantal say on her vlog that anguilla was extraordinaire (or equivalent) with huge smiles? We all saw that she was extremely unhappy there. so why

I saw this posted on facebook so I brought it over to share:

Richland is a town in Virginia.

This is to all my Richlands friends, wherever you are! Thanks to my good friend, I just got the word that Emily Maynard is engaged to the Bachelor! For those of you who don't know, Emily is Susie's daughter. Even if you think the show is dumb, you have to watch it next week. She is so beautiful and has really been a class act from day one on the show. Not hard to believe he picked her.
    Yesterday at 6:41am
    I have no idea if this friend reads spoilers and passed out the newest information to this person who went to the same school as Emily's mother, but I thought it was something.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Because Chantal was photographed for Sports Illustrated? Then Chantal also had her photos in the actual magazine? Perhaps Chantal found out during Anguilla that she was going to get the role of the Bachelorette if she wanted it? Who the heck knows why it was so great for her at this point. I do wonder what she promised TPTB during her second audition for them to decide to put her on the show. Maybe they talked about "the slap" at that time and Chantal told them she was their girl for the job.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I saw this posted on facebook so I brought it over to share:

Richland is a town in Virginia.

I have no idea if this friend reads spoilers and passed out the newest information to this person who went to the same school as Emily's mother, but I thought it was something.
    Wow - how did you find that?! LOL.

Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast