Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fogey

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Mike Fleiss and his edits. ahhhh.. how do we know who is the F1 at the FRC???

So do we have Chantal as the F1? The girl who was 'edited' to speak for all women who hated Brad and slap him ~ but she falls in love with him (*as do all the women who hated him from his first try)and he falls in love with her, (thus forgiving "all the women for hating him".) Brad's redemption ~ full circle.

So do we have Emily as the F1? - The girl who was 'edited' as the sweetest thing since glazed donuts, nary a tarnish on her halo, with such a sad backstory and a little girl who never knew her daddy, and Brad wants to be that daddy. Brad's a changed man ~ redemption.

Only the evil doer Mike Fleiss knows and we shall find out. Whatever happened, the most obvious love story is on the edit room floor in either case, imo And Brad should get an emmy..he may appear like he's flatlined on our TV screens, but he has led both these women on to believe he loves each of them! (yes, I know, that's what this show is all about, and Brad has done a very good job..I'm sure MF is a very happy person)
    Last edited by Gina28; 03-03-2011 at 09:50 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I guess I'm the only person that thinks the "rule breaking" is not real. Nothing on this show is done without being approved by TPTB.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post

So do we have Chantal as the F1? The girl who was 'edited' to speak for all women who hated Brad and slap him ~ but she falls in love with him (*as do all the women who hated him from his first try)and he falls in love with her, (thus forgiving "all the women for hating him".)

So do we have Emily as the F1? - The girl who was 'edited' as the sweetest thing since glazed donuts, nary a tarnish on her halo, with such a sad backstory and a little girl who never knew her daddy, and Brad wants to be that daddy.

Only the evil doer Mike Fleiss knows and we shall find out. Whatever happened, the most obvious love story is on the edit room floor in either case, imo And Brad should get an emmy..he may appear like he's flatlined on our TV screens, but he has lead both these women on to believe he loves each of them! (yes, I know, that's what this show is all about, and Brad has done a very good job..I'm sure MF is a very happy person)
    I do agree on this point..I believe that BOTH girls fell in love with Brad..

Going by his post show interviews..Sounds like Chantal..

The only thing is that Damn fridge picture....

And all this spoiler..F1 now is F2..F2 is now F1 NOPE back to F2 is F!..what the heck..Sure wished we would get sc to actually sleuth like the old days...

IF Chantel ends up being F1 then I think it was planned all along for Emily to be the next Bachelorette. The only way Brad (who had his reputation trashed last time out) would take Emily with her heart strings story to F2 would be if it was planned and even then what we will see is (I think) on the LCD Emily tells him that she has just gotten carried along with the whole situation and has now had time to really sit back and reflect and realizes she's 'not' in love with him she just so desperately wants to find love that she thought she was - he gets angry, but relieved because now he can go with his heart and not have to worry about the backlash - he's found love and redemption.

BUT I truly believe he picks Emily because I think I've seen a love story here. (I know, I know don't say it looking through rose coloured glasses).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    To the bolded: I think they left it in for the same reason they left Ali flat out saying she loved Roberto in her PI during her season. It's late in the game and we had to be able to see what they were keeping from us in the beginning. It would seem totally out of the blue if they continued to hide the relationship between Emily and Brad then all of a sudden, BAM- will you marry me. TPTB edited the story to appeal to the early spoilers, released the new one and now the edit follows suit. Same as with Ali. There was an uproar that Ali was only there for the paycheck and that there was no real love story. The spoiler was that she picked no-one and the edit, especially with Frank leaving so late in the game, set many up to believe that it was all over- she had checked out.
    I think it will be a pretty typical FRC and the controversy thing is referring to the entire season while the most emotional FRC evah statement is referring to perhaps Brad's emotions overtaking him. We already get a glimpse of that with MTP.
    But what then was so controversial of the whole season that makes it "the most controversial"? Pretty tame compared to Jillians/Ed's or Jason/Melissa/Molly.....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I do agree on this point..I believe that BOTH girls fell in love with Brad..

Going by his post show interviews..Sounds like Chantal..

The only thing is that Damn fridge picture....

And all this spoiler..F1 now is F2..F2 is now F1 NOPE back to F2 is F!..what the heck..Sure wished we would get sc to actually sleuth like the old days...
    This isn't really directed at you, but thought I'd quote you because you were most recent. I haven't been on the board in a few days, so maybe I missed something. But is there a new spoiler out there that it might be Chantal again? Or is this wishful thinking, speculation, or sluething that is giving people doubt that Emily is F1. Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    Somehow knowing the definition of controversial....I doubt that many of us gave a flip if it was Brad that got the 2nd chance seeing how we really didn't get any choice in the matter. They pick & we show up in front of our TV's to watch. So....hmmm....personally, I'm wondering if after seeing where we are in the season that it doesn't refer to Brad's final choice? If so, then the key is which choice will create the most controversy.

Let's look at the root word con·tro·ver·sy   /ˈkɒntrəˌvɜrsi; Brit. also kənˈtrɒvərsi/ Show Spelled
    [kon-truh-vur-see; Brit. also kuhn-trov-er-see] Show IPA

–noun, plural -sies.
    1. a prolonged public dispute, debate, or contention; disputation concerning a matter of opinion.
    2. contention, strife, or argument.
    Use controversy in a Sentence
    See images of controversy
    Search controversy on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
    1350–1400; Middle English controversie (< Anglo-French ) < Latin contrōversia, equivalent to contrōvers ( us ) turned against, disputed ( contrō-, variant of contrā against, + versus, past participle of vertere to turn) + -ia -y3

—Related forms
    pre·con·tro·ver·sy, noun, plural -sies.

—Synonyms
    1. disagreement, altercation. 2. quarrel, wrangle. See argument.

Controversial synonyms are arguable or questionable.

Out of everything that has been shown on the season that Emily's edit is going strong with each declaring their IMFILWY & current spoilers.....by the time the FRC rolls around I think the majority of viewers, etc will of pretty much been acclimated to the idea that it's Emily as the F1. But.....ask yourself...what if an underdog Chantal was to pull off the F1? You simply have to ask yourself which choice of Brad's would create the most controversy?
    Very interesting post!

Based on the definitions it appears that the choice that would create the most controversy would be Brad choosing Chantal - since he proclaimed he was falling in love with Emily, if he dumps her that will create a lot of debate around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    I guess I'm the only person that thinks the "rule breaking" is not real. Nothing on this show is done without being approved by TPTB.
    You're not the only one. I crack up every time I hear someone acting indignant that "the rules" were broken. TPTB are the ones who make up "the rules" - sometimes as they go along.

Jason was allowed to speak to his F2 and everyone freaked because it was "against the rules". Ali didn't make Chris L wait until a FRC - against the rules. Brad told Emily he's falling in love with her - supposedly against the rules.

TPTB make "the rules"...and they can allow them to be broken without penalty.

I am going with BG and RS on this one. Em is the F1 and Chantal will be told that although he has strong feelings for her, he is in love with Emily. She will be broken hearted, maybe as bad as Bevin. They will then show Em's story line and it will bring everyone to tears. Brad will propose, she will say yes. The thing that's never been done before is this: A single parent has never been chosen. Brad is not only gaining a wife but a child as well, hence CH slip about "his daughter". The end

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post

So do we have Chantal as the F1? The girl who was 'edited' to speak for all women who hated Brad and slap him ~ but she falls in love with him (*as do all the women who hated him from his first try)and he falls in love with her, (thus forgiving "all the women for hating him".) Brad's redemption ~ full circle.

So do we have Emily as the F1? - The girl who was 'edited' as the sweetest thing since glazed donuts, nary a tarnish on her halo, with such a sad backstory and a little girl who never knew her daddy, and Brad wants to be that daddy. Brad's a changed man ~ redemption.

Only the evil doer Mike Fleiss knows and we shall find out. Whatever happened, the most obvious love story is on the edit room floor in either case, imo And Brad should get an emmy..he may appear like he's flatlined on our TV screens, but he has led both these women on to believe he loves each of them! (yes, I know, that's what this show is all about, and Brad has done a very good job..I'm sure MF is a very happy person)
    Whew....I thought for a sec I was reading Brad should receive an enema......

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    I am going with BG and RS on this one. Em is the F1 and Chantal will be told that although he has strong feelings for her, he is in love with Emily. She will be broken hearted, maybe as bad as Bevin. They will then show Em's story line and it will bring everyone to tears. Brad will propose, she will say yes. The thing that's never been done before is this: A single parent has never been chosen. Brad is not only gaining a wife but a child as well, hence CH slip about "his daughter". The end
    Okay I missed that one & am so curious now...when did CH slip about that?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-04-2011 at 02:08 AM.