Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

What will happen at the FRC:

Chantal will be told she's a wonderful beautiful person and that he felt very comfortable with her right from the begining, but he came into this very seriously looking for forever. They had their issues and he is in love with someone else.

He will be very upset, because he really feels bad sending girls home, especially having to take someone all the way to F2, and in this case she should have been F3 which makes it even worse. He will walk her to the car, she's going to be so unhappy because she didn't win this game, and has to now go back home, face everyone as a F2 and not the F1 which she so wanted to be (and maybe was suppose to be according to someone's plan). She will later realize that is ok, because now she doesn't have to worry about the rag mags coming out with the cop story which they already did because they knew she wasn't the F1. If she was the F1, she would have to deal with that now. Emily is the F1, so she's the lucky one that has to deal with her garbage story.

Emily will come walking towards him looking spectacular. Brad will look at her, and his eyes will tear. He will take a deep breath and have that grin on his face like he always does when he see's her. Emily, will tell him exactly how she feels, it will be extremely touching as she reveals her true feelings, without hesitation. Brad will respond revealing his true feelings for her right from that limo exit on. He will mention her daughter and tell her he has thought about her constantly. Its a package deal and nothing makes him more happier than being with her.

He will get down on one knee, Neil Lane gets some advertising, and its happily every after!!!

ATFR, we will get to see the true Brad and Emily, in love, happy and planning a future. Emily will leave Charlotte, which is the best thing for her. I personally am very happy she is with a Brad, who knows what he wants in life, who can "take care" of her and Ricki. He is obviously crazy in love with Emily and will love Ricki with all his heart. I truly believe that, and I wish them the strength and courage to get through the rag magz crap. I'm pretty sure Brad will not let anything sabatoge their relationship!

The Hendricks have looked after Ricki as any grandparent would, and more, and I'm sure they will continue to do so. The good thing is they can travel anytime they want, financially that won't be a problem, and they can visit anytime.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    How is this leading the F2 on?
    First, we know that though the show isn't scripted per se, one of the techniques used is that the producers ask a series of questions, and from those questions, the editors select the answers they want to use.

I don't know exactly how all of that fits in, but if Emily is indeed the F1 this season as per the current spoiler, edited Brad with the lines - however he got them - will have led Chantal on probably at least as far if not farther than any other Bachelor that I can remember.

Heck, he told Emily he would take it as slowly as she needed to go and give her all the time she needed. He would not let her sabotage their relationship, etc. Therefore, if he doesn't select her after that whole line of whatever, he led her on, too.....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

You know, before the whole reversal thing, I totally thought Brad's comments about Mondays being a rough day and his F1 being being upset on those nights suggested Chantal. But after reading some of her tweets (which I think it is her just due to the local friends it looks like she corresponded with), I don't think those comments are referring to her. She seems pretty happy-go-lucky from them. She may have gotten upset a lot ON the show but I think that was the heat of the moment/competition + alcohol. Now it seems like she laughs when she watches it more than anything else.
    Maybe I'm just rationalizing because he's all wrong for her.

I don't post much, but I have another theory I thought worth sharing... I didn't read spoilers this season to see if I could see the "real" love story. That being said, I saw a connection with Emily from early on. I became weak and wanted confirmation on what I thought I was seeing and read that Chantal was F1 and was quite surprised; however, it made me start paying more attention to their interaction and still didn't see the same or better/more of a connection than with Emily.

Now comes the People article and after reading that post, I think that spells Chantal being F1. She is a no BS girl and would give Brad a great deal of grief over him telling Emily that he is falling in love with her. I didn't think Brad wanted to say that since he looked like he was struggling to find those words. We didn't see much that went on in the tree house so I cannot imagine that Emily would be that outraged over that 2 minutes of him not looking like he wanted to be there. I can easily see Chantal being mad and Emily smiling demurely. But that could be the other foot falling. Perhaps Emily is really a tiger that has not been seen? I'm not so sure about that!

I think I have come to the conclusion that we are all going to be surprised to some degree regardless of who the F1 really is. The funny thing is with all this flip/flopping going on, it is causing a lot more speculation that usual. Does that mean Fleiss won again?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    What will happen at the FRC:

Chantal will be told she's a wonderful beautiful person and that he felt very comfortable with her right from the begining, but he came into this very seriously looking for forever. They had their issues and he is in love with someone else.

He will be very upset, because he really feels bad sending girls home, especially having to take someone all the way to F2, and in this case she should have been F3 which makes it even worse. He will walk her to the car, she's going to be so unhappy because she didn't win this game, and has to now go back home, face everyone as a F2 and not the F1 which she so wanted to be (and maybe was suppose to be according to someone's plan). She will later realize that is ok, because now she doesn't have to worry about the rag mags coming out with the cop story which they already did because they knew she wasn't the F1. If she was the F1, she would have to deal with that now. Emily is the F1, so she's the lucky one that has to deal with her garbage story.

Emily will come walking towards him looking spectacular. Brad will look at her, and his eyes will tear. He will take a deep breath and have that grin on his face like he always does when he see's her. Emily, will tell him exactly how she feels, it will be extremely touching as she reveals her true feelings, without hesitation. Brad will respond revealing his true feelings for her right from that limo exit on. He will mention her daughter and tell her he has thought about her constantly. Its a package deal and nothing makes him more happier than being with her.

He will get down on one knee, Neil Lane gets some advertising, and its happily every after!!!

ATFR, we will get to see the true Brad and Emily, in love, happy and planning a future. Emily will leave Charlotte, which is the best thing for her. I personally am very happy she is with a Brad, who knows what he wants in life, who can "take care" of her and Ricki. He is obviously crazy in love with Emily and will love Ricki with all his heart. I truly believe that, and I wish them the strength and courage to get through the rag magz crap. I'm pretty sure Brad will not let anything sabatoge their relationship!

The Hendricks have looked after Ricki as any grandparent would, and more, and I'm sure they will continue to do so. The good thing is they can travel anytime they want, financially that won't be a problem, and they can visit anytime.
    I really enjoyed reading your post!!!!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mytified View Post
    I don't post much, but I have another theory I thought worth sharing... I didn't read spoilers this season to see if I could see the "real" love story. That being said, I saw a connection with Emily from early on. I became weak and wanted confirmation on what I thought I was seeing and read that Chantal was F1 and was quite surprised; however, it made me start paying more attention to their interaction and still didn't see the same or better/more of a connection than with Emily.

Now comes the People article and after reading that post, I think that spells Chantal being F1. She is a no BS girl and would give Brad a great deal of grief over him telling Emily that he is falling in love with her. I didn't think Brad wanted to say that since he looked like he was struggling to find those words. We didn't see much that went on in the tree house so I cannot imagine that Emily would be that outraged over that 2 minutes of him not looking like he wanted to be there. I can easily see Chantal being mad and Emily smiling demurely. But that could be the other foot falling. Perhaps Emily is really a tiger that has not been seen? I'm not so sure about that!

I think I have come to the conclusion that we are all going to be surprised to some degree regardless of who the F1 really is. The funny thing is with all this flip/flopping going on, it is causing a lot more speculation that usual.

Does that mean Fleiss won again?
    Finally, a question I do know the answer to: YES

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Finally, a question I do know the answer to: YES
    That BASTID
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    So let's review:

Long before the season began RS spoiled that Chantal was F1.

One of my sources seemed to confirm this when she said "Brad picks the girl that slaps him". Lo and behold here comes Chantal first out of the limo and smacks Brad in the kisser.

Most Forters seemed resigned to the Brantal outcome and they found a budding romance on the screen. No doubt there was chemistry between them and it shown above all of the others. A few holdout sleuthers were unconvinced, however, and they insisted that Emily was the true F1.

Nothing changed for weeks, except that the accuracy of RS spoilers each week seemed to verify that his Chantal F1 prediction was a sure thing.

But even then the Emily group wasn't buying it. A little drawing by a little girl on Brad's refrigerator was keeping their hopes alive.

Then one day Blondie Gal came forwarded and quietly said that Emily was the true F1. The board lit up with believers and non-believers.

When RS ate crow a few days later and admitted that he had been duped most people said "case closed". Emily is the true F1.

But then something weird happened. Brad professed his love for Emily on the fantasy date and TPTB let it stay in the final edit. This had never been done before, although some say it had. His connection with Chantal seemed to disappear right in front of our eyes.

It all seems fishy to me.

I keep going back to my source who said "don't believe anything this season".

Why would TPTB show that scene to us? Were they resigned to the fact that most people knew that Emily was F1? Were they trying too hard to convince us that Emily is F1? Was the refrigerator art a set up?

CH calls this "the most controversial TB ever". Was he simply referring to Brad's second chance or is there more to this?

My source smiled when I asked her if another shoe was about to drop. What could that mean?

We have about 10 until the FRC.

What will happen? I'd like to think we can figure it out!
    Somehow knowing the definition of controversial....I doubt that many of us gave a flip if it was Brad that got the 2nd chance seeing how we really didn't get any choice in the matter. They pick & we show up in front of our TV's to watch. So....hmmm....personally, I'm wondering if after seeing where we are in the season that it doesn't refer to Brad's final choice? If so, then the key is which choice will create the most controversy.

Let's look at the root word con·tro·ver·sy   /ˈkɒntrəˌvɜrsi; Brit. also kənˈtrɒvərsi/ Show Spelled
    [kon-truh-vur-see; Brit. also kuhn-trov-er-see] Show IPA

–noun, plural -sies.
    1. a prolonged public dispute, debate, or contention; disputation concerning a matter of opinion.
    2. contention, strife, or argument.
    Use controversy in a Sentence
    See images of controversy
    Search controversy on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
    1350–1400; Middle English controversie (< Anglo-French ) < Latin contrōversia, equivalent to contrōvers ( us ) turned against, disputed ( contrō-, variant of contrā against, + versus, past participle of vertere to turn) + -ia -y3

—Related forms
    pre·con·tro·ver·sy, noun, plural -sies.

—Synonyms
    1. disagreement, altercation. 2. quarrel, wrangle. See argument.

Controversial synonyms are arguable or questionable.

Out of everything that has been shown on the season that Emily's edit is going strong with each declaring their IMFILWY & current spoilers.....by the time the FRC rolls around I think the majority of viewers, etc will of pretty much been acclimated to the idea that it's Emily as the F1. But.....ask yourself...what if an underdog Chantal was to pull off the F1? You simply have to ask yourself which choice of Brad's would create the most controversy?

I think Brad (ahem, TPTB) left in a lot of clues to suggest that Brad will let his F2 go BEFORE the FRC.

1. Brad "breaking the rules" at least 2ce now for Emily - telling her she would be getting a rose prior to HTD, the infamous "I am falling in love with you"
    2. Brad letting Ashley go prior to the RC - said he could NOT let her go to a RC knowing he was not going to choose her
    3. Brad's claim that the final day will be an amazing day and most people watching will agree - doesn't leave a lot of room for a heart-broken F2
    4. The whole "redemption" theme - not wanting to see Brad reject another girl at the FRC podium after wooing her along all this time
    5. Brad, in his own words, seeming to take this proposal thing very seriously. In his interviews with Lopez - claiming that he kept a proposal (if indeed it happens) for someone very special - doesn't want it muttled by a tearful goodbye to someone else
    6. IF he does pick Emily - they have ratings GOLD with a widowed young mother of a 5 year-old - they will play this to the hilt!!! No time for a long goodbye to an F2. They may have elephants, picnics, sun setting while moon rising, etc

I clearly remember a slew of folks saying last year that NO WAY would Ali let Chris go prior to the FRC - TPTB would never allow it. I thought there were clear signs last year too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    First, we know that though the show isn't scripted per se, one of the techniques used is that the producers ask a series of questions, and from those questions, the editors select the answers they want to use.

I don't know exactly how all of that fits in, but if Emily is indeed the F1 this season as per the current spoiler, edited Brad with the lines - however he got them - will have led Chantal on probably at least as far if not farther than any other Bachelor that I can remember.

Heck, he told Emily he would take it as slowly as she needed to go and give her all the time she needed. He would not let her sabotage their relationship, etc. Therefore, if he doesn't select her after that whole line of whatever, he led her on, too.....

Which proves a point above in commenting to lithargic's post... that leading on of Emily after all he said to her will create the most controversy this season if he were to choose Chantal.