Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Regular

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Just curious about why this keeps coming up... I've always thought that F2/F3 get the role if so they wish. Why would Chantal be the exception to the rule?
    It's because she would have to be given credit if in fact she did turn it down...and some may not want to do that.

Me...I have no idea if she did.

FORT Fan

Just curious about why this keeps coming up... I've always thought that F2/F3 get the role if so they wish. Why would Chantal be the exception to the rule?
    She wouldn't be the exception to the "rule". I don't remember hearing that TPTB offered the Bachelorette role to Chelsea from Matt's season. That may be because more people liked Amanda R. than Chelsea. I don't think it was offered to Sadie from P Lo's season either.

I hope that Chantal's exit at the FRC is short and simple. Sweet may be a bit too much to ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl View Post
    She wouldn't be the exception to the "rule". I don't remember hearing that TPTB offered the Bachelorette role to Chelsea from Matt's season. That may be because more people liked Amanda R. than Chelsea. I don't think it was offered to Sadie from P Lo's season either.

I hope that Chantal's exit at the FRC is short and simple. Sweet may be a bit too much to ask for.
    But that's the thing.. you think more people like Ashley over Chantal?! I remember when RS spoiled the next bachelorette news..people weren't quite thrilled about it being Ashley. I still think that Chantal would have been their #1 choice. As I seem to recall Chelsea from Matt's season had hardly any fans.
    I hope that Chantal's exit won't be too emotional. I know that I will miss seeing her on my screen. She was pretty much the only reason that lured me into watching this season. Deep down I'm glad she declined the bachelorette role! ..yeah BTW, I think Chantal is a sweetheart
    I like Ashley and I'm looking forward to her season .
    The way I deal with all the negativity at the end of every season is that I say to myself.."Time will tell". It always does and it never fails me

But that's the thing.. you think more people like Ashley over Chantal?! I remember when RS spoiled the next bachelorette news..people weren't quite thrilled about it being Ashley. I still think that Chantal would have been their #1 choice. As I seem to recall Chelsea from Matt's season had hardly any fans.
    I hope that Chantal's exit won't be too emotional. I know that I will miss seeing her on my screen. She was pretty much the only reason that lured me into watching this season. Deep down I'm glad she declined the bachelorette role! ..yeah BTW, I think Chantal is a sweetheart
    I like Ashley and I'm looking forward to her season .
    The way I deal with all the negativity at the end of every season is that I say to myself.."Time will tell". It always does and it never fails me
    Guess I am just going to follow you around tonight Green and just keep agreeing with you!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Guess I am just going to follow you around tonight Green and just keep agreeing with you!
    This will all be over with in just over a week, and then these people (and us!) can move on with their lives, good, bad or otherwise. I remember how defensive I felt about Ian when people didn't like him for Meredith. I thought for sure their connection was the strongest thing ever, and they'd go the distance. Did they try? Sure. Did they make it to marriage? Nope. Did I really care 6 months after the fact when I read they had broken up? Not really! Honestly, these people have a slim chance of making this thing work, but I don't blame people for hoping they do. Be happy for them, wish everyone well (including the F2) and move on is my motto. If we hear wedding bells in a year, great. If they break up in 3 months, aww too bad. Will it impact my life? Thankfully, No!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    This will all be over with in just over a week, and then these people (and us!) can move on with their lives, good, bad or otherwise. I remember how defensive I felt about Ian when people didn't like him for Meredith. I thought for sure their connection was the strongest thing ever, and they'd go the distance. Did they try? Sure. Did they make it to marriage? Nope. Did I really care 6 months after the fact when I read they had broken up? Not really! Honestly, these people have a slim chance of making this thing work, but I don't blame people for hoping they do. Be happy for them, wish everyone well (including the F2) and move on is my motto. If we hear wedding bells in a year, great. If they break up in 3 months, aww too bad. Will it impact my life? Thankfully, No!
    You are absolutely right sweetpea and pretty much at this point where I am at. This season, is just feels like it is dragging to me. I do wish Brad and Emily the best, but I am also really looking forward to following Chantal after the show is over. Pretty much the same way I did for Kiptyn and CL. In the end, that ended up being a lot more fun for me.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Just curious about why this keeps coming up... I've always thought that F2/F3 get the role if so they wish. Why would Chantal be the exception to the rule? She has a lot going for her and she would be perfect for it . Not too long ago, everyone seemed to be convinced that she was edited to be the next bachelorette. I think that she was offered the role and she gracefully declined it, much to my chagrin I must add.
    This ongoing "love" for Chantal is disheartening. I thought that once people got their happy ending, they would let go and let her be
    Of course she was offered the next Bette! She's a dream come true Bette for Fleiss and the viewing audience given her natural beauty, fantastic out-going and fun-loving personality, ability to show her feelings, articulateness, intelligence, quick wit....I could go on and on. I have no doubt TPTB salivated at the thought of her as Bette as soon as it was obvious Brad wasn't picking her. Sigh, what a loss...but glad for her new romance.

You go girl! You've got many fans!

One of the BEST lines from this show, ever. Wes is a jerk all on his own, but at least he made it easy for Jillian to let go!
    Oh but it wasn't easy. Go back and look at that look on that face when she let him go. It hurt her bad.

I saw this poll at the mother board. I guess this means Brad purposes to his F1. Why else would they ask this question if he didn't.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I saw this poll at the mother board. I guess this means Brad purposes to his F1. Why else would they ask this question if he didn't.

Oops! It's kind of like last season. Remember at the very beginning, on the ABC site in the prize giveaway to Tahiti or whatever it is, they mentioned this place as being the place where the proposal happened? Then they took it off shortly after? I figured it meant that Ali did choose someone and was proposed to.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."