Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I think BabyFaceC said it was taping this Tuesday (posted it earlier today)
    Thats cool hopefully we'll get some spoilers..

I think somewhere, way back in the screecaps discussion thread someone posted pictures of the limo(s) on the day of the FRC. She seemed to think one of the limos was returning to Brad's place. If, that was indeed the case then this would point to Brad facing Chantel at her place rather than making her come to the FRC. I personally think this is what he will do unless in his contract it is stipulated that both F1 and F2 must appear at FRC.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    ITA. We should be able to tell. I was crying watching Chris L. even though I was so happy for Roberto and Ali and saw their love story. But Chris exit was heartbreaking. Will be interesting to see if Chantal's is heartbreaking too, even though many viewers will be overjoyed about Emily and Brad. Of course, Chris turned it down and it looks like Chantal has too.
    We got sucked in watching rainbows!

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    It was there for us to see from Day1. It really was.
    I did go back & rewatch him meeting Emily out of the limo M & G....I have to say concede now that he was smitten then. The minute she walked out of the limo his face lit up & stayed that way while they were outside.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    And tonight she caught the bouquet at a wedding she was at and was a bridesmaid.

The camera following Chris around was long, and IMO it was probably because they were hoping he would be the next bachelor.

We shall keep an eye on that camera and see how long they leave it following Chantel around. If its a short camera/time goodbye, then they had no intention of asking her to be the 'ette. Something to keep in mind for next season sleuthing.
    Just curious about why this keeps coming up... I've always thought that F2/F3 get the role if so they wish. Why would Chantal be the exception to the rule? She has a lot going for her and she would be perfect for it . Not too long ago, everyone seemed to be convinced that she was edited to be the next bachelorette. I think that she was offered the role and she gracefully declined it, much to my chagrin I must add.
    This ongoing "love" for Chantal is disheartening. I thought that once people got their happy ending, they would let go and let her be
    Last edited by Green; 03-05-2011 at 10:28 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    I think somewhere, way back in the screecaps discussion thread someone posted pictures of the limo(s) on the day of the FRC. She seemed to think one of the limos was returning to Brad's place. If, that was indeed the case then this would point to Brad facing Chantel at her place rather than making her come to the FRC. I personally think this is what he will do unless in his contract it is stipulated that both F1 and F2 must appear at FRC.
    Screencaps posted for Nov.19th- FRC day.

POST 8768 in Screencap Discussion thread- shows Brad picking out ring, pic of him waiting on F2 ????, pic of him waiting on F1 ????, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Just curious about why this keeps coming up... I've always thought that F2/F3 get the role if so they wish. Why would Chantal be the exception to the rule? She has a lot going for her and she would be perfect for it . Not too long ago, everyone seemed to be convinced that she was edited to be the next bachelorette. I think that she was offered the role and she gracefully declined it, much to my chagrin I must add.
    This ongoing "love" for Chantal is disheartening. I thought that once people got their happy ending, they would let go and let he be
    I agree. I guess I am not following why the cameras not following Chantal around means she wasn't asked. Why would they need to if Ashley is the next lead??
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Screencaps posted for Nov.19th- FRC day.

POST 8768 in Screencap Discussion thread- shows Brad picking out ring, pic of him waiting on F2 ????, pic of him waiting on F1 ????, etc.
    Ooops also see post 8772 in Screencap Discussion Thread- wasn't sure I was allowed to bring over...interesting thoughts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    I agree. I guess I am not following why the cameras not following Chantal around means she wasn't asked. Why would they need to if Ashley is the next lead??
    True, ITA. I'm sure they expected Chantal to be the next bachelorette if she's F2, which will mean an really heartbreaking exit (Similar to the heartbreaking exit of Chris L. who TPTB thought would be their bachelor), in what I meant by my post.

FORT Newbie

I saw in on of Brad's interviews with a talk show host but I could not recall which one that he admitted he cried during the FRC and his brothers gave him grief about it. I believe Brad will be very emotional declaring his love to Emily at the Final Rose . I cannot wait to see it.