Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Well, if this is true, then heaven help him, because he will be in huge trouble with the viewing audience for taking Emily all the way to F2, especially if they have no way of knowing he declared his love to Chantal - and, if I were Chantal or Emily, I would not be pleased to know he was throwing around the L word like that. I know it supposedly has been done before, but it really leaves a very bad taste in my mouth - I can only imagine how his F1 would feel about it. Just saying.... Love you guys, love your optimism but I just can't feel good about it, if it goes down that way. In fact, I'll be very disappointed.
    I see your point but IMO saying "I'm falling in love with you too" isn't saying that "I'm in love with you".... the first one is on the non commital side and can still be explained away during the LCD's that it just didn't happen for them... too many obstacles or whatever, or that he loves the person that she is and that he wishes her much happiness in life... blah blah blah (as Chantal... and now Brad would say)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    He is worried how his F1 is going to react. One can only assume that she will be upset at how he is behaving with F2! In other words, Emily is freaked to hear him say loving words to Chantal and kissing and hugging and cooing.........
    But he was talking about the overnight, exotic date (fantasy date) not the LCD which has never in the past been an overnight date that I recall.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I see your point but IMO saying "I'm falling in love with you too" isn't saying that "I'm in love with you".... the first one is on the non commital side and can still be explained away during the LCD's that it just didn't happen for them... too many obstacles or whatever, or that he loves the person that she is and that he wishes her much happiness in life... blah blah blah (as Chantal... and now Brad would say)
    ok It's all good - the thing I keep reminding myself is that everybody seems happy post-show so however it turns out, it is all for the best
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fogey

Oh, thanks for reminding me of one of Chantal's favorite remarks at the HTD..."Yes, we live in Austin, blah, blah, blah".
    She made me laugh so many times. She has a wicked sense of humor, kinda like Reid and Chris L.
    (Ali said that about Chris and Jilly said that about Reid)

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Oh, thanks for reminding me of one of Chantal's favorite remarks at the HTD..."Yes, we live in Austin, blah, blah, blah".
    She made me laugh so many times. She has a wicked sense of humor, kinda like Reid and Chris L.
    I guess it's no coincidence then, that those are all my favorites in their season I love them all and miss/ed them the most when the season end/ed - the way I didn't want - blah blah blah

Dam* you Fleiss
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Ok, I think I'm imagining things. Does anyone remember an interview with Brad...he was standing up and the interviewer was holding the microphone, I think Brad was wearing brown/tan....

Brad was talking about his F1, how in love he was, etc.....then directing his comment to F1 about her flipping out on Monday nights he says something like "Geez, just calm down alright? Just relax, man!" It was slightly demeaning as I recall, but I can't remember everything about that interview!

It reminded me of his comment to Chantal when he said "You're gunna have to face it." It just seems like he wouldn't talk to Emily that way in interviews.

However, I believe the latest rumors are true about Emily and that he chose her, but I just thought it was out of sinc with what we are seeing with Bremily.
    Is it the one he says "simmer down...simmer down"? If this is the one...it has been posted on the media thread before but I found it over there....YouTube - How Does Brad's New Lady Feel?
    Last edited by BachNoFoolMe; 03-03-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    did you notice Brad say "blah blah blah" to Ashley on their date? I immediately thought that Chantal was rubbing off on him
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I think that those of us who want to believe the best in people need to start to be a bit more critical when "friends of friends" or even people claiming to be the person themselves start posting, twittering, facebooking etc. It is way too easy to make a false persona on the Internet. I am tired of being burned by trolls.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom View Post
    The only thing I think is close to a positive is the fact that Brad will choose someone this time around. (then again, who knows LOL) Who that person is, who knows, there are good cases for either Chantal or Emily. Nothing happens by accident on this show -- not what they allow to happen/air on the show or what crops up outside of it, IMO. I think Fleiss has finally found a way to work with spoilers and rumors and maintain the element of surprise.

I hope Brad chose the right woman for him. I hope they are all happy. And I'm kind of looking forward to being surprised at the outcome.
    I too hope that Brad choose the woman that best fits in his life, and that makes him happy. Only a matter of time, and we will see how it all plays out.

FORT Fogey

did you notice Brad say "blah blah blah" to Ashley on their date? I immediately thought that Chantal was rubbing off on him
    I never put that 2 + 2 together, duh..you're so right. Now that is funny..blah, blah, blah~