Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fogey

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    3. Brad's script will say "be careful what you wish for!"

4. F2 leaves, Brad throws cue cards up in the air

5. The F1 comes to FRC and the real love story begins.
    Haha! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    3. Brad's script will say "be careful what you wish for!"

4. F2 leaves, Brad throws cue cards up in the air

5. The F1 comes to FRC and the real love story begins.
    Hahha I love it. I hope the crap with Chantal only takes about 2 mins send her on her way fast. I dont care about her drama and sure as heck don't want to see her tears again. I have seen enough the whole show . I just want to see Brad and Em and the proposal .
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I think it will be a "traditional" FRC ceremony.

F2 will come to the podium...Brad will truly feel bad about having to say "goodbye" to his F2.

F2 will cry and be sad.

F1 will arrive. Brad will be "over the moon" to finally be able to express himself freely. (didn't BabyFaceC say that once his F1 arrives...that's it totally "unscripted"...so to speak)

F1 will say "shut up"....lol
    I can SEE this happening

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Hahha I love it. I hope the crap with Chantal only takes about 2 mins send her on her way fast. I dont care about her drama and sure as heck don't want to see her tears again. I have seen enough the whole show . I just want to see Brad and Em and the proposal .
    If they follow Ali's season, it will be longer. Like Chris L. He went back out and saw a rainbow, then we followed him dragging his luggage to a speed boat, and the camera stayed on him while the boat sped across the water as he talked about finding his soulmate in real life (OT Yay, and he did)

Has the ATFR taped yet just curious....

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    What Wes said, "That's a bird with one leg".
    One of the BEST lines from this show, ever. Wes is a jerk all on his own, but at least he made it easy for Jillian to let go!

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    If they follow Ali's season, it will be longer. Like Chris L. He went back out and saw a rainbow, then we followed him dragging his luggage to a speed boat, and the camera stayed on him while the boat sped across the water as he talked about finding his soulmate in real life (OT Yay, and he did)
    And tonight she caught the bouquet at a wedding she was at and was a bridesmaid.

The camera following Chris around was long, and IMO it was probably because they were hoping he would be the next bachelor.

We shall keep an eye on that camera and see how long they leave it following Chantel around. If its a short camera/time goodbye, then they had no intention of asking her to be the 'ette. Something to keep in mind for next season sleuthing.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    And tonight she caught the bouquet at a wedding she was a bridesmaid at!

The camera following Chris around was long, and IMO it was probably because they were hoping he would be the next bachelor.

We shall keep an eye on that camera and see how long they leave it following Chantel around. If its a short camera/time goodbye, then they had no intention of asking her to be the 'ette. Something to keep in mind for next season sleuthing.
    Go Peyton and Chris!

I guess it depends how long ago they edited the FRC episode, and whether it was pre - Chantal turning down the Bette, or post - Chantal turning down the Bette.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    And tonight she caught the bouquet at a wedding she was at and was a bridesmaid.

I was crying watching Chris L. even though I was so happy for Roberto and Ali and saw their love story. But Chris exit was heartbreaking. Will be interesting to see if Chantal's is heartbreaking too, even though many viewers will be overjoyed about Emily and Brad. Of course, Chris turned it down and it looks like Chantal has too. But I think the bachelorette was Chantal's if she wanted it.
    Last edited by Gina28; 03-05-2011 at 11:30 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123 View Post
    Has the ATFR taped yet just curious....
    I think BabyFaceC said it was taping this Tuesday (posted it earlier today)