Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Any way we can get this thread back on topic? It's about the FRC and what we think will happen...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Any way we can get this thread back on topic? It's about the FRC and what we think will happen...
    I think it will be a "traditional" FRC ceremony.

F2 will come to the podium...Brad will truly feel bad about having to say "goodbye" to his F2.

F2 will cry and be sad.

F1 will arrive. Brad will be "over the moon" to finally be able to express himself freely. (didn't BabyFaceC say that once his F1 arrives...that's it totally "unscripted"...so to speak)

F1 will say "shut up"....lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I'm wondering if Brad said or meant to say "move on" together. Although it might seem soon to "move in" together...it's been what...almost 4 months since filming ended.

Living together- it's a tough call when you have two single people and one has a child; it's really a decision that the two people involved have to be comfortable with. (I'm in NO way judging them or anyone else- I've been in the situation before)

Brad and Emily appear to be two mature, kindhearted adults...so whatever they decide to do....I'm sure it will be in the best interest of Ricki.
    I fully agree that Brad and Emily will and should have Ricki's best interest at heart...taking into consideration that Emily has said she is protective of her daughter (and rightfully so) and she has not introduced any men she has been dating to Ricki...I still feel that moving in together is a bad....bad...bad idea. Even if it's been 4 months, we know there has been no 'real life' quality time spent together as a future family unit!

F2 will come to the podium...Brad will truly feel bad about having to say "goodbye" to his F2.

F2 will cry and be sad.

F1 will arrive. Brad will be "over the moon" to finally be able to express himself freely. (didn't BabyFaceC say that once his F1 arrives...that's it totally "unscripted"...so to speak)

1. Brad will tell the F2 that she is finally getting her wish and he is sending her home.

Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale
    Just in case anyone missed this post....I believe this is how it will "go down".....can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

F2 will cry and be sad.

That would certainly lighten the moment! Whatever may happen, I am looking forward to watching the love story unfold and will be glued to the tube! Of course there are lots of other options for Monday nights if the thought of watching the FRC doesn't sound appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale
    Thanks BFC. That is the vibe I got from Brad and Emily, last show. They both want it to be over so that they can start the real dating.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    1. Brad will tell the F2 that she is finally getting her wish and he is sending her home.

3. Brad's script will say "be careful what you wish for!"

4. F2 leaves, Brad throws cue cards up in the air

5. The F1 comes to FRC and the real love story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    3. Brad's script will say "be careful what you wish for!"

4. F2 leaves, Brad throws cue cards up in the air

5. The F1 comes to FRC and the real love story begins.
    I just love it!