Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I am slow and late to this....but this is just one of many of Emily's many untruths to garner sympathy to her untruthful and embellished sob/pity story.
    I abbreviated the above quoted post but would like to address a few things:

The following statement was made by Ryan Kurek, Cori's ex-husband:
    I wanted to go on the record to state that 13 months ago, I asked Cori for a separation-divorce, after a short 9 month marriage. On February 5th of 2010 the court approved the separation, in which in the State of South Carolina, you must wait a full year for the divorce to be final. It has been a full year, I have not had any contact with Cori in months, and she moved out of my house in March of 2010. To emphasize again, I am not her husband. Cori Tietsort is of the Tietsort family living in a suburb of Charlotte. I have no control over what Cori says or does to the media or anyone else. She performed these actions on her own. Unfortunately the Kurek name has been tarnished, and the Maynard and Hendrick families have to deal with this unfortunate situation after already such hardship. I have communicated with those who have been affected by Cori's article and that these actions were performed by Cori alone and that I separated from her over a year ago. Everyone is understanding and apologetic that my last name was used in this article and throughout media and internet. Thank you for the opportunity to clear the Kurek name and our non-affiliation to Cori Tietsort.
    If we use that information, how does our evaluation of both Emily and Cori change?

Secondly, until Brad or Emily do something that I can see with my own two eyes or read from a reputable journalistic publication, all of this crap is hearsay.

They are human beings. Who made mistakes. We all do.

Well, I've been "digesting" all the spoilers and all I really have to say is that I hope Emily is sincere in what she said to Brad and wasn't just leading him on. I love that guy, "truly I do" and wish him the best and hope he finds love with his F1 or in the near future if this doesn't work out. Wishing much love in Chantal's life too..... that's it.. that's all that's left for me to contribute to this season
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Well, I've been "digesting" all the spoilers and all I really have to say is that I hope Emily is sincere in what she said to Brad and wasn't just leading him on. I love that guy, "truly I do" and wish him the best and hope he finds love with his F1 or in the near future if this doesn't work out. Wishing much love in Chantal's life too..... that's it.. that's all that's left for me to contribute to this season
    very well said..I can just pray that he doesn't shut down when letting Chantel go and he is gentle and kind when he does...I truly hope Emily's intentions are pure and she is not just looking for a cushy lifestyle and I hope that Brad realizes that everyone is not perfect and you have to take a person with those imperfections and love them despite it....I hope they take it slow...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    very well said..I can just pray that he doesn't shut down when letting Chantel go and he is gentle and kind when he does...I truly hope Emily's intentions are pure and she is not just looking for a cushy lifestyle and I hope that Brad realizes that everyone is not perfect and you have to take a person with those imperfections and love them despite it....I hope they take it slow...
    I fully agree with the bolded...Brad recently mentioned he couldn't wait to move in together and go on real dates and I cringed....thinking of little Ricki and moving in with Mr. Brad from Texas. Even if he spent some quality time with Emily and her daughter during the "safe house" time period, this would never be enough to acclimate Ricki to a future father figure...I pray Brad was wrong on that account concerning little Ricki!
    Last edited by skitts; 03-05-2011 at 09:03 PM.

In thinking it over, I find it very interesting that Brad took the two most emotionally unstable (as edited) girls in the show, Ashley and Chantal, to the F3 along with the girl who has been edited to be emotionless, in many cases. Very interesting dynamic there. Could it be once he knew it was Emily he allowed TPTB to choose the other two girls to go to the end? Perhaps they thought Ashley and Chantal would make the better B'ettes and so they wanted them to have the most exposure? It bothers me that at first Brad says he took every relationship as far as he could, and yet he then says he deliberately sabotaged his FD with Ashley, and also says it was "very easy" ~ that to me says he wasn't really into either of them, despite what he and others have said to promote the show, he was just playing the part. Fair enough, because they do have to produce a show. But I would rather have seen someone a little tougher go to the end, someone like Michelle perhaps. I know, I know, Michelle probably has feelings too, but she seems like she's been around the block a time or two, and would have provided a good F2 for Emily's Southern Perfectness. Then again, it would have had to include another child in the show, and that would be a big to me.

Either way I'm ready for the show to end, the lights and music to swell, the happy couple to ride into the sunset, and the world to move on.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    In thinking it over, I find it very interesting that Brad took the two most emotionally unstable (as edited) girls in the show, Ashley and Chantal, to the F3 along with the girl who has been edited to be emotionless, in many cases. Very interesting dynamic there. Could it be once he knew it was Emily he allowed TPTB to choose the other two girls to go to the end? Perhaps they thought Ashley and Chantal would make the better B'ettes and so they wanted them to have the most exposure? It bothers me that at first Brad says he took every relationship as far as he could, and yet he then says he deliberately sabotaged his FD with Ashley, and also says it was "very easy" ~ that to me says he wasn't really into either of them, despite what he and others have said to promote the show, he was just playing the part. Fair enough, because they do have to produce a show. But I would rather have seen someone a little tougher go to the end, someone like Michelle perhaps. I know, I know, Michelle probably has feelings too, but she seems like she's been around the block a time or two, and would have provided a good F2 for Emily's Southern Perfectness. Then again, it would have had to include another child in the show, and that would be a big to me.

Either way I'm ready for the show to end, the lights and music to swell, the happy couple to ride into the sunset, and the world to move on.
    I think Brad did have true feelings for Ashley and Chantal. You could see the chemistry with both. Though at some point if he wasn't feeling it anymore with Chantal, he should have let go. She did say to let her go.... oh well

I agree. Can't wait till they all ride into the sunset and move on.

I agree! I cannot wait for this season to be OVER! I so want Emily OFF my screen!
    Livin the dream....

ok, I guess I have something else to say after all I think that Brad took the 3 girls he liked best to F3 and the 2 girls he liked best to F2. Guys just dont' think like girls do... they don't analyze and overthink things... they just go with the obvious and maybe even reason that the girls will feel better the farther they go in the process I don't think Brad, or any other Bach or B'ette try to hurt anybody, it's just the nature of the beast, crappy, but part of the premise of the show... c'est la vie...
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    I fully agree with the bolded...Brad recently mentioned he couldn't wait to move in together and go on real dates and I cringed....thinking of little Ricki and moving in with Mr. Brad from Texas. Even if he spent some quality time with Emily and her daughter during the "safe house" time period, this would never be enough to acclimate Ricki to a future father figure...I pray Brad was wrong on the account concerning little Ricki!
    I'm wondering if Brad said or meant to say "move on" together. Although it might seem soon to "move in" together...it's been what...almost 4 months since filming ended.

Living together- it's a tough call when you have two single people and one has a child; it's really a decision that the two people involved have to be comfortable with. (I'm in NO way judging them or anyone else- I've been in the situation before)

Brad and Emily appear to be two mature, kindhearted adults...so whatever they decide to do....I'm sure it will be in the best interest of Ricki.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    I think Brad did have true feelings for Ashley and Chantal. You could see the chemistry with both. Though at some point if he wasn't feeling it anymore with Chantal, he should have let go. She did say to let her go.... oh well

I agree. Can't wait till they all ride into the sunset and move on.
    Me too. Even my apathy is napping through this.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City