Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Originally Posted by Just LQQking
    I don't think Brad said anything overly "leading" to Chantal or any of the other women besides Emily. It was all hypothetical. Also, Chantal is the one who initiated the moving and marriage topics...what was he supposed to say?! "That reminds me of something funny my car said yesterday..."?!
    What Wes said, "That's a bird with one leg".

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Poor birdie!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    OMG - I'd forgotten that I laughed so hard when he said that = certainly let Jillian know for sure he wasn't into her.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I am slow and late to this....but this is just one of many of Emily's many untruths to garner sympathy to her untruthful and embellished sob/pity story. SHE WAS NOT A COAL MINERS DAUGHTER!!!!! "Shut up!!! Goodness gracious!!!" she would say!!! Just to quote the gorgeous, plastic, sweet like syrup flowing out of her mouth little southern belle/Malibu Barbie with her Uncle Ken/Stepford Wife....who was shacked up and knocked up by 18!!!! Good God....where were her parents in this, and why was she not getting an education to support herself and her child. Sheesh....this is scary!!!

She used that term, the "CMD" to try to show she came from humble beginnings....she didn't. That is like being the daughter of the Chief of Medical Staff, but stating you are the daughter of an orderly!!! She sought the came from hard means card! Pffft!!! She negated the one woman's life/Cori that was engaged to her boyfriend/not fiance and instead embellished and promoted her own existence in Ricky's life. I have 3 major instances of those embellishments coming out, right after Ricky's death, and they are MAJOR that prove she was not Ricky's fiance. Once she was pregnant....history changed. Completely deceptive and calculated and untrustworthy Emily is!!!!! There is just so many lies proven to be lies that Emily spewed throughout this season...I can not trust her.
    And it worked with all Emily's untruths....she is the pity party, the sob story this season, and the unknowing viewing audience, and even many seeing the evidence before them but for some reason Emily has people lapping her embellished and untruthful story up like puppy dogs!!! She won....or did she lose?!?

Emily is as manipulative as they come, Brad breaking every rule for the manipulative little schemer.....and it seems to have worked. Good on her!!! I wish her the best with the other deceptive person on this show...Brad. Why ruin 2 families...although I don't want either hurt....especially litte Ricki!!! She is the innocent victim in this whole facade and fiasco!!! I want Chantel/Emily and little Ricki away from Brad.....and even Roo. Gracias....since I am in Mexico on vacation and wasting too much time on this farce.
    Karey ... PS I pray Chantel, Ashley and Shawntel are in a good place once the truth of Roo came out.....and Emily and Ricki too

Boca is the champ and the most honest of the season for me. The real star!!!! Gracias
    Karey
    I would really be interested in seeing the evidence or proof...you know my grandfather was a coal miner in WVA where my dad is from..and they didn't live fancy at all..they hardly had anything
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

There are so many people upset about Brad keeping Chantal until the F2 when she asked him to let her go twice.
    If the ATFR taping is not an open audience, there will be no way to ask Brad, but posters could send that question to Chris Harrison and seen what he has for an answer.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Someone asked what Chantal would do. I know what babyface implied or said but I swear I think she doesn't make it to FRC podium. I think he lets her down easily and if very understanding with her! And I think she is allowed to be sad and shed tears but sometime during their LCD, I think she gets it. Something is just not right. Maybe what PBMax said, a birdie with one leg. We'll see.Maybe that morning before FRC but like I said, I will be SHOCKED if he takes her all the way to FRC podium unless TPTB gave him NO CHOICE. He didn't put Ashley through a rose ceremony... I just can't imagine him putting Chantal through one UNLESS he had NO CHOICE being that is the FRC.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I would really be interested in seeing the evidence or proof...you know my grandfather was a coal miner in WVA where my dad is from..and they didn't live fancy at all..they hardly had anything
    I too would love to see the proof, it would make for an interesting read I am sure.

Some of what Cori said I am sure is true, such as she was engaged to Ricky. I do not believe all that was said, not at all. I also do not believe all that Laurel had to say about Brad. Emily is F1 and Cori can't stand it, kind of sad if you ask me.

I am confused and not sure how far to go back in this thread. Can anyone be kind enough to tell me what are the stories being told on these characters past lives? And who is Roo? Thanks.

Sorry I thought I was in the tabloid thread...see I am confused!
    Last edited by noche1; 03-05-2011 at 09:28 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I am slow and late to this....but this is just one of many of Emily's many untruths to garner sympathy to her untruthful and embellished sob/pity story. SHE WAS NOT A COAL MINERS DAUGHTER!!!!! "Shut up!!! Goodness gracious!!!" she would say!!! Just to quote the gorgeous, plastic, sweet like syrup flowing out of her mouth little southern belle/Malibu Barbie with her Uncle Ken/Stepford Wife....who was shacked up and knocked up by 18!!!! Good God....where were her parents in this, and why was she not getting an education to support herself and her child. Sheesh....this is scary!!!

She used that term, the "CMD" to try to show she came from humble beginnings....she didn't. That is like being the daughter of the Chief of Medical Staff, but stating you are the daughter of an orderly!!! She sought the came from hard means card! Pffft!!! She negated the one woman's life/Cori that was engaged to her boyfriend/not fiance and instead embellished and promoted her own existence in Ricky's life. I have 3 major instances of those embellishments coming out, right after Ricky's death, and they are MAJOR that prove she was not Ricky's fiance. Once she was pregnant....history changed. Completely deceptive and calculated and untrustworthy Emily is!!!!! There is just so many lies proven to be lies that Emily spewed throughout this season...I can not trust her.

And it worked with all Emily's untruths....she is the pity party, the sob story this season, and the unknowing viewing audience, and even many seeing the evidence before them but for some reason Emily has people lapping her embellished and untruthful story up like puppy dogs!!! She won....or did she lose?!?

Emily is as manipulative as they come, Brad breaking every rule for the manipulative little schemer.....and it seems to have worked. Good on her!!! I wish her the best with the other deceptive person on this show...Brad. Why ruin 2 families...although I don't want either hurt....especially litte Ricki!!! She is the innocent victim in this whole facade and fiasco!!! I want Chantel/Emily and little Ricki away from Brad.....and even Roo. Gracias....since I am in Mexico on vacation and wasting too much time on this farce.
    Karey ... PS I pray Chantel, Ashley and Shawntel are in a good place once the truth of Roo came out.....and Emily and Ricki too

Boca is the champ and the most honest of the season for me. The real star!!!! Gracias
    Karey
    Love this post! Might not agree with every point ... or at least I just don't know about Cori because she seems rather manipulative and underhanded herself. I just think this whole Madonna and child/St. Emily/Malibu Barbie/Damsel in Distress/sweet Southern Belle persona evolved deliberately as a way to get what she wants in this world, which is to be taken care of by men. Single moms manage to go back to school all the time to get some kind of degree or certification to support themselves and their child, while this girl was content to sit back and be supported in grand style by her baby daddy's wealthy parents. I think the Hendricks had a big part in cooking up this whole scenario to save face, Emily jumped right on it (why not? no need to mess up her pretty fingernails doing any actual work, and she has those fragile porcelain doll looks going for her ... as one of the NJ Housewives said: I'm too pretty to work), and the Bachelor show knew they had a ratings goldmine playing her up as the tragic princess in need of a white knight riding in on his trusty steed (or elephant, in Brad's case) to rescue the fair damsel and take care of her and her poor fatherless child forever and ever. Thus Brad the Cad is redeemed at the same time. Meanwhile, half the audience is swooning over this great love story between two people deeply in need of intensive therapy to figure out why they do what they do and did what they did. One a rescuer needing to be needed, and the other wanting to be rescued and needing to be taken care of ... ah, the stuff of healthy relationships.

FORT Fan

I'm giving all the girls and Brad a "get out of jail free card" in how they were portrayed on the show. Michelle had a role (crazy chick), Chantal was the "strong tough girl" who was "nervous about entering the dating world again", Emily is the heartbroken girl who is trying to "move past" the loss of her "true love".

It's all in HOW the producers wanted to develop the storyline. I believe BabyfaceC commented about Brad saying his F2 were being edited as so one dmensional.

Again...I don't blame any of them for their edit....everyone had "a role" to play. IMO, doesn't make them "fake" or "a bad person"....just part of the gig.
    Last edited by zydacoegirl; 03-05-2011 at 09:48 PM.