Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1555565758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fogey

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Kinda a really rude comment to make (it was directed at me) for simply asking a question.

Considering that is what everyone on these boards does, ask questions, have fun trying to figure things out -- well, I obviously cannot take it too seriously.
    People are on this board for different reasons. Some of us basically like to figure out the final answer; others like the fun and laughter along the way, while others involved enjoy the fantasy of creating a love story for all time. Then there are those who jump headlong into a good conspiracy!
    There's something for all of us here.
    What's your pleasure?
    Refresh away.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I actually don't think she'll make too much of a fuss, or at least it won't be shown. I don't think the finale will dedicate too much time to any drama. Chantal has been able to see from very early on that it was truly Emily. From the other girls comments to her turning up the notch each time she saw Brad focusing too much on Emily. She put up a good fight, but I think she just knew. Afterall, if you're the One, it wouldn't be such a fight, right? I think about the VO of Chantal saying something to the effect of Brad leaving without the girl he truly loves. It could be her gracefully bowing out, either beforehand or emotionally conceding somewhere along the process.
    Totally agree...I think from the HTD....probably even the Anguilla date...that Chantal knew that Brad's heart was elsewhere. I can "totally see it" on their dates in South Africa- I think she was truly surprised when Ashley was sent home at F3....she's a smart girl....I'm sure "she had a feeling" that Emily was his F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    hmmm..trying to find my crystal ball. I knew it's somehwere in my closet.
    I'll have to get to you on it.
    When you find it maybe you can share its thoughts.

Originally posted by zydacoegirl

She'll be sad of course- I know I would be. Despite Chantal's early declaration of love for Brad...I think it's more about "rejection" in general...Why wasn't I good enough? What's wrong with me? How do I "trust my judgement" in matters of the heart again?

She (along with other F2's and F3's over the years) seems very happy.

Just my belief....but I am a firm believer in things "being as they should be". In the end...it "worked out" as it should have for all involved.
    I also wondered about that PI where she is wearing that TShirt. Did we see that? Maybe it is done on the FRC day?

Nice belief, I like that.

Brad and his F1 will be on Regis and Kelly the day after the FRC airs. The schedule for Ellen and JK is not up yet, but I think they will be on those shows as well.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Brad and his F1 will be on Regis and Kelly the day after the FRC airs. The schedule for Ellen and JK is not up yet, but I think they will be on those shows as well.
    I wonder if Ellen will ask Brad about fibbing to her about not even having a cup of coffee with a woman?

I love listening to Kelly on Tuesday's she usually has some good "snark" about the show..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm hoping for Ellen, Kimmel and Leno pretty quickly following the FE!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I'm hoping for Ellen, Kimmel and Leno pretty quickly following the FE!
    Well, I'll be. I thought Regis and Kelly was filmed in NY.

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Well, I'll be. I thought Regis and Kelly was filmed in NY.
    Regis and Kelly is filmed in NYC. So they don't get to the LA shows until the next day or so.

Are they usually on GMA? I'm thinking they do GMA then go to Regis and Kelly the day after the Finale.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx View Post
    Regis and Kelly is filmed in NYC. So they don't get to the LA shows until the next day or so.

Are they usually on GMA? I'm thinking they do GMA then go to Regis and Kelly the day after the Finale.
    Okay, so I am a little confused. Brad and his F1 will not be in California the night of the FRC? I thought they had some kind of party afterwards. I am behind!!!