Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fogey

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Brad said in the last inteview someone posted on here about Chantal: "Lots of fun and great physical chemistry."
    That's why she's F2, same reason that Reid was F3 (default F2) and Chris L. was F2 The lead really enjoys having fun with them and they are very physically attracted to them and the kissing is rather enjoyable. Is that love? Of course not, more like a friend, with benefits (on this show, all the making out is what I mean by benefits)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybea View Post
    bwahaha that would be awesome. Thinking about elephants maybe Brad and Emily will ride off into the sunset together on one last elephant ride before heading back to the states.
    I think the only thing those two will be thinking about concerning elephants is the inspiration they provided to Get. It. On. in South Africa! Brad:"Love is in the air" Emily:"Get on it, elephants!"
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I think the only thing those two will be thinking about concerning elephants is the inspiration they provided to Get. It. On. in South Africa! Brad:"Love is in the air" Emily:"Get on it, elephants!"

FORT Fan

See...they should have left in "more moments" like that....it shows that Brad and Emily do indeed have a sense of humor....I'm sure they aren't the "boring people" some people believe them to be.

I don't get that Chantal was bluffing at all when she told Brad to send her home if he wasn't feeling it for her. He knew how she felt because she told him. I believe that he did know he wanted Emily for his F1 early on. I am sure he was drawn to her from the second she walked out of the limo, she is beautiful who can blame him. He should have spared Chantal and let her go the first time she asked him. Maybe Chantal will leave him with a good bye slap when she exits at the FRC. J/k
    Hmm, well I don't want to see anymore slaps. It was the slap that made me realize, there was a lot of sleuthing to do as she was not the F1.

I wished he would have let her go too when she asked. I would have much rather enjoyed Michelle.

I don't think its fair that the lead should spare so and so, and put someone else there, that person counts too. What's the point in putting someone at F2if there isn't any doubt on who it will be. This comes up every season, and its all because the edit/spoilers throws out the favourite early on, only to watch them go at F2.

I would like to know what posters think about how will Chantal react.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Hmm, well I don't want to see anymore slaps. It was the slap that made me realize, there was a lot of sleuthing to do as she was not the F1.

I wished he would have let her go too when she asked. I would have much rather enjoyed Michelle.

I don't think its fair that the lead should spare so and so, and put someone else there, that person counts too. What's the point in putting someone at F2if there isn't any doubt on who it will be. This comes up every season, and its all because the edit/spoilers throws out the favourite early on, only to watch them go at F2.

hmmm..trying to find my crystal ball. I knew it's somehwere in my closet.
    I'll have to get to you on it.

I actually don't think she'll make too much of a fuss, or at least it won't be shown. I don't think the finale will dedicate too much time to any drama. Chantal has been able to see from very early on that it was truly Emily. From the other girls comments to her turning up the notch each time she saw Brad focusing too much on Emily. She put up a good fight, but I think she just knew. Afterall, if you're the One, it wouldn't be such a fight, right? I think about the VO of Chantal saying something to the effect of Brad leaving without the girl he truly loves. It could be her gracefully bowing out, either beforehand or emotionally conceding somewhere along the process.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I actually don't think she'll make too much of a fuss, or at least it won't be shown. I don't think the finale will dedicate too much time to any drama. Chantal has been able to see from very early on that it was truly Emily. From the other girls comments to her turning up the notch each time she saw Brad focusing too much on Emily. She put up a good fight, but I think she just knew. Afterall, if you're the One, it wouldn't be such a fight, right? I think about the VO of Chantal saying something to the effect of Brad leaving without the girl he truly loves. It could be her gracefully bowing out, either beforehand or emotionally conceding somewhere along the process.
    Remember how, earlier this season, she was shown in a PI crying and talking about how scared she was? She was wearing a gray v-neck t-shirt I believe. I wonder if this PI was actually done around FRC - time?

FORT Fan

She'll be sad of course- I know I would be. Despite Chantal's early declaration of love for Brad...I think it's more about "rejection" in general...Why wasn't I good enough? What's wrong with me? How do I "trust my judgement" in matters of the heart again?

She (along with other F2's and F3's over the years) seems very happy.

Just my belief....but I am a firm believer in things "being as they should be". In the end...it "worked out" as it should have for all involved.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    hmmm..trying to find my crystal ball. I knew it's somehwere in my closet.
    I'll have to get to you on it.
    If you can't find it maybe I can locate my sons magic eight ball, it would surely tell us something good.

I hope in reality that she has a classy exit and simply wishes him and Emily well.