Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Regular

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

I don't get that Chantal was bluffing at all when she told Brad to send her home if he wasn't feeling it for her. He knew how she felt because she told him. I believe that he did know he wanted Emily for his F1 early on. I am sure he was drawn to her from the second she walked out of the limo, she is beautiful who can blame him. He should have spared Chantal and let her go the first time she asked him. Maybe Chantal will leave him with a good bye slap when she exits at the FRC. J/k

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybea View Post
    I don't get that Chantal was bluffing at all when she told Brad to send her home if he wasn't feeling it for her. He knew how she felt because she told him. I believe that he did know he wanted Emily for his F1 early on. I am sure he was drawn to her from the second she walked out of the limo, she is beautiful who can blame him. He should have spared Chantal and let her go the first time she asked him. Maybe Chantal will leave him with a good bye slap when she exits at the FRC. J/k
    THAT would be phenomenal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybea View Post
    I'm sure she was fun and he enjoyed being with her. I'm also sure she would have preferred to go to NYC, Anguilla & South Africa and hope for the best rather than go home. Not that it was a bluff, but that she really was conflicted, and there were moments when going home seemed easier than going forward. They both got something out of her staying.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I'm sure she was fun and he enjoyed being with her. I'm also sure she would have preferred to go to NYC, Anguilla & South Africa and hope for the best rather than go home. Not that it was a bluff, but that she really was conflicted, and there were moments when going home seemed easier than going forward. They both got something out of her staying.
    True dat, Emily got her man and lots of great expiriences. Chantal had a fun vacation, even though she didn't get the final rose. I hope the rumors of her dating someone now are true and that she is happy. As for Brad and Em, I hope that they can really make a go of their relationship.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I guess I don't get it.
    Unless Brad does what Ali did and allows the F2 to go home prior to the FRC, who is considered "ok" to take to that spot?
    Should he have taken CH? Or maybe Ceasar the limo driver? I guess if BFC was still single, Brad could have taken him.
    Seriously, this is the way the show works--someone has to be at the F2 spot--unless someone voluntarily leaves or the main allows the F2 to leave. The only other solution is a default F2--and I bet the viewers would just love that.(it's probably been done. )
    ITA kasha someone has to be the F2......I ask the question that was asked about Emily when all thought she was the F2 for the past month or so.....will brad be that guy to take a mother to the F2.......I ask the same question about Chantal will he be the guy to take the one person who "just got him" (5 to watch article) and asked to send her home if he didn't feel it and keep her there ..... My answer to both of those questions is "yes" he is that guy.....we don 't know his reasons but brad has bucked the system before he could have just been that guy to think of others and let her go, give her the answer she has been wanting to know.......especially since he knew early on...come on I thought better of him....oh .....I will enjoy seeing Emily happy even if it is with brad.....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I guess I don't get it.
    Unless Brad does what Ali did and allows the F2 to go home prior to the FRC, who is considered "ok" to take to that spot?
    Should he have taken CH? Or maybe Ceasar the limo driver? I guess if BFC was still single, Brad could have taken him.
    Seriously, this is the way the show works--someone has to be at the F2 spot--unless someone voluntarily leaves or the main allows the F2 to leave. The only other solution is a default F2--and I bet the viewers would just love that.(it's probably been done. )
    How about Tembo, the elephant, for his F2

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    In the South we would say he was "unfortunate looking".
    Until I read that, I never thought how strange that might sound to people elsewhere. I have occasionally heard that phrase, but most of the time it was used in a more compassionate circumstance.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Well, hmm---is that the elephant that was noted to be having romance during the outtake?
    If so, Brad may reconsider. Reconsider--NOT taking Tembo as F2 or F1. (not reconsider taking Tembo--he may be too amorous, not for MF perhaps, but for the audience) Remember this is a PG board and a PG program!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I totally agree!!! Also, many have explained away her emotional tears as having maybe too much to drink, not enough food, etc. Maybe Brad thought the same was true about her 'just send me home' . He maybe also thought that even though she said that, she was the strongest of the women left and would be the most able to get over the heartbreak. He may have thought that because Ashley was so young she would also be the most vulnerable and so, he sabotaged the date so that she would 'see the writting on the wall'. I think Shawntel would also have a harder time being let go at F2 rather than F4. Maybe he just didn't trust Michelle not to truly mess with things and screw with Emily's head so she left at F5.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    bwahaha that would be awesome. Thinking about elephants maybe Brad and Emily will ride off into the sunset together on one last elephant ride before heading back to the states.