Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 725

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

  1. #611
    Professional Lurker Mytified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    52

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Just watched two videos (they are in the Fun with the Bachelor thread)..one cupcakes made and another one.

    Chantal will always be 'my girl', as far as my favorite on this show in a long time, but obviously Emily is who has Brad's heart. Reminds me of Ali always saying how much fun Chris L. was, just like Brad's recent interview that Chantal is so much fun. But it's about love, not just fun to be the F1.

    Looking forward to the AFRC and I hope Chantal is doing very well and happy now too.
    Thanks for the link. Cupcakes was best by far and really shows that there was something special between them from very early on.
    Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. ~ Oscar Wilde

  2. #612
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    She was suppose to go at F3. I don't think it matters though because its always sad to watch someone go at F2 whether they are invested or not. Kiptyn, a great guy, was not emotionally invested, and yet seeing him go was a little tough. To be taken to the end like that, then let go, is difficult no matter which way you look at it.

    I strongly believe, even though Brad knew early on, I'm sure he felt bad for Chantal, and for all of them.

    The discussion in the s/cap thread re two limo's on the day of the FRC, is very interesting. I'm wondering if the FRC will be different where the F2 is let go at another location.
    But IF we are to believe anything that Brad has said (which is doubtful) he had plenty of other RC before he got to the F3 where he could have sent Chantal home....

  3. #613
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    279

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    She was suppose to go at F3. I don't think it matters though because its always sad to watch someone go at F2 whether they are invested or not. Kiptyn, a great guy, was not emotionally invested, and yet seeing him go was a little tough. To be taken to the end like that, then let go, is difficult no matter which way you look at it.

    I strongly believe, even though Brad knew early on, I'm sure he felt bad for Chantal, and for all of them.

    The discussion in the s/cap thread re two limo's on the day of the FRC, is very interesting. I'm wondering if the FRC will be different where the F2 is let go at another location.
    So why not let her go at Final 3 and keep Ashley around to let go at F2? She was already pulling away at that point.

    It just irks me. And Brad already irks me, so it's one more complaint I can make about him. I'm cranky today.

  4. #614
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post
    If Chantal saw the writing on the wall with Brad & Emily, maybe she agreed to go to F2 or F3 as she was interested in being considered for B'ette. Something we'll likely never know for sure.
    Unless, we hear her say otherwise re-watching the season these last few days she always commented about Brad spending "special" time with Emily several times. She would do it in a way without really naming her, but you knew who she was talking about.

    I think she will allude to the fact she asked him to let her go a couple of times. What will be interesting is if Brad tells her something similar to what he says to Ashley on the WTA about sabotaging their date in South Africa.

    Will he tell Chantal the same thing? I guess we will have to wait and see.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  5. #615
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    So why not let her go at Final 3 and keep Ashley around to let go at F2? She was already pulling away at that point.

    It just irks me. And Brad already irks me, so it's one more complaint I can make about him. I'm cranky today.
    Ashley took herself out. Brad said he was going to introduce her to his family, therefore F2. After watching the video, he said she checked out and that's why he had the chat with her and she left.

    Maybe he kept Chantal because he called her bluff. Maybe she was told to say that, and maybe we'll hear about it when she is let go. "I told him to let me go" yada yada

    Did she really want to go? I don't think so.

    We can ask that question every season, and we will. Guaranteed.

  6. #616
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    I guess I don't get it.
    Unless Brad does what Ali did and allows the F2 to go home prior to the FRC, who is considered "ok" to take to that spot?
    Should he have taken CH? Or maybe Ceasar the limo driver? I guess if BFC was still single, Brad could have taken him.
    Seriously, this is the way the show works--someone has to be at the F2 spot--unless someone voluntarily leaves or the main allows the F2 to leave. The only other solution is a default F2--and I bet the viewers would just love that.(it's probably been done. )
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  7. #617
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Unless, we hear her say otherwise re-watching the season these last few days she always commented about Brad spending "special" time with Emily several times. She would do it in a way without really naming her, but you knew who she was talking about.

    I think she will allude to the fact she asked him to let her go a couple of times. What will be interesting is if Brad tells her something similar to what he says to Ashley on the WTA about sabotaging their date in South Africa.

    Will he tell Chantal the same thing? I guess we will have to wait and see.
    I think him saying out loud he sabotaged the date is just hurtful. The man has no filter. There are just some things that need to be left unsaid. He wasn't doing her any favors by saying this. It doesn't paint him in a favorable light. Why sabotage the date? Just man up and say it's not working.

  8. #618
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    The last time he manned up and said its not working, he had to go in hiding.

    I think he did a fabulous job of being the Bachelor.

  9. #619
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Couldn't you tell your F2 and F3 during the FD when the producers and cameras leave you have fallen in love with your F1. Maybe they are not allowed to? I was looking for the updated contract on what the leads were allowed to discuss. Because unless there are secret cameras and recorders spying on their conversation that is what I would do. Then again I just enjoy watching this show and never would sign up to be on it.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  10. #620
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale
    This disturbs me if true. I know you probably weren't trying to make it seem like Brad has no feelings for his F2 but it sure seems that way. I'd hope he'd have some empathy at least. I disagree that it was necessary to lead them on the way he did. It's one thing to talk about whether someone would be willing to move but to actually say he was looking at houses on the plane ride, ask who'd be moving with Chantal, and talking about coming to visit her parents in Seattle wasn't needed to make the viewer think it could be her.

    There's been so much criticism and dismissing of Chantal and that's fair because she's on the show but I'm feeling bad for her if she is the f2 and the guy didn't care that he hurt her (hoping he did care though). Ditto with Emily if she's f2 which actually wouldn't shock me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.