Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fogey

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Well, it depends on what mood I'm as to what I think will happen. The logical side of me believes BG and BabyfaceC. I think Emily may have another bout of cold feet and their lcd will not end well. Therefore we get Brad being nervous about whether he will be left alone. But alas, Emily shows up and they get engaged. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    However, the suspicious side of me considers that Lithargic's source maybe right and another shoe will drop. I know I've written lengthy posts which i will not bore you with again but it all is too "neat and tidy" for the "suspicious" me. Every spoiler was timed perfectly. Every episode played into the spoilers released. This past episode just handed us a fairytale ending on a platter. When has that happened? Although when I really think about it (logical side kicking in) I can't even begin to fathom Brad rejecting Emily, however, if he did, wow, would that be a controversy!!!
    Considering the twitter from the person in production, Chantal being F1 now, after this last episode, would certainly be something worth watching from episode 1 (not in the part of seeing Emily rejected-that would be awful, but just in the whole shock value). That would have people talking for weeks if not months.

FORT Fogey

"Every Monday night since Jan. 3 has not been a good night at my house," Womack told PEOPLE at a taping of the Women Tell All special, set to air on March 7. "I was particularly scared of the overnight, exotic date episode. We will see how she handles it."

uh oh. It just doesn't stop with him, does it? He is in love and knows his choice by this time and STILL is leading on F2??!! OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    "Every Monday night since Jan. 3 has not been a good night at my house," Womack told PEOPLE at a taping of the Women Tell All special, set to air on March 7. "I was particularly scared of the overnight, exotic date episode. We will see how she handles it."

uh oh. It just doesn't stop with him, does it? He is in love and knows his choice by this time and STILL is leading on F2??!! OMG.
    How is this leading the F2 on?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Well, if this is true, then heaven help him, because he will be in huge trouble with the viewing audience for taking Emily all the way to F2, especially if they have no way of knowing he declared his love to Chantal - and, if I were Chantal or Emily, I would not be pleased to know he was throwing around the L word like that. I know it supposedly has been done before, but it really leaves a very bad taste in my mouth - I can only imagine how his F1 would feel about it. Just saying.... Love you guys, love your optimism but I just can't feel good about it, it it goes down that way. In fact, I'll be very disappointed.
    I totally agree with this. I am back and forth all over the place. Here is something I have been thinking about:
    Brad seems to genuinely care about the women, even the ones like Alli and Jackie that we hardly saw a connection with. Would he really tell Em to please listen carefully that he is falling in love with her if he knows he is going to choose Chantal? That seems just cruel to me and I can't wrap my head around Brad doing that. He is so very concerned about how Em is doing every interaction they have.
    He will absolutely get huge backlash if he does this to her...JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I'm sailing with you.....I think he also told her about loving her on the FD and we just weren't shown it, because she was very confident and didn't seem nervous at the RC. Either way, he will be getting himself a great gal. They are two very different people, E & C, but that seems to be what usually happens and the led has to decide what he really wants. But I will sail with you and wear my water wings just in case. I can swim, but usually down wine during the show so the water wings will save me. LOL
    Happy to have some company along the way ... and glad you read through my mistake of typing in Emily's name instead of Chantal's at the end....cause it's Brad and Chantal that I adore ... (my brain is getting fried from being on this board.)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Happy to have some company along the way ... and glad you read through my mistake of typing in Emily's name instead of Chantal's at the end....cause it's Brad and Chantal that I adore ... (my brain is getting fried from being on this board.)
    Yes, I took a nap and wondered what the heck happened!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I'm sailing with you.....I think he also told her about loving her on the FD and we just weren't shown it, because she was very confident and didn't seem nervous at the RC. Either way, he will be getting himself a great gal. They are two very different people, E & C, but that seems to be what usually happens and the led has to decide what he really wants. But I will sail with you and wear my water wings just in case. I can swim, but usually down wine during the show so the water wings will save me. LOL
    I think so too..And he did TELL her that she was going to Cape Town to meet his parents...And that was before the other 2 dates...She wasn't meant to be F#..I don't believe..

But IF the spoilers are true than its Emily..Which I think is adorable...And a very sweet gal...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    How is this leading the F2 on?
    He is worried how his F1 is going to react. One can only assume that she will be upset at how he is behaving with F2! In other words, Emily is freaked to hear him say loving words to Chantal and kissing and hugging and cooing.........

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever View Post
    But, Molly also said that it was her real Twitter account, cause that's how she and Chantal started talking in the first place, and planned their first meetup this week.

ETA: Molly still used Channy's twitter handle in her post today, and they've already met up.. so it must be real.
    well I have had Molly on twitter for a while and I asked her if that was the real account before I added it and she said it was so I did
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    Well, it depends on what mood I'm as to what I think will happen. The logical side of me believes BG and BabyfaceC. I think Emily may have another bout of cold feet and their lcd will not end well. Therefore we get Brad being nervous about whether he will be left alone. But alas, Emily shows up and they get engaged. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    However, the suspicious side of me considers that Lithargic's source maybe right and another shoe will drop. I know I've written lengthy posts which i will not bore you with again but it all is too "neat and tidy" for the "suspicious" me. Every spoiler was timed perfectly. Every episode played into the spoilers released. This past episode just handed us a fairytale ending on a platter. When has that happened? Although when I really think about it (logical side kicking in) I can't even begin to fathom Brad rejecting Emily, however, if he did, wow, would that be a controversy!!!
    Considering the twitter from the person in production, Chantal being F1 now, after this last episode, would certainly be something worth watching from episode 1 (not in the part of seeing Emily rejected-that would be awful, but just in the whole shock value). That would have people talking for weeks if not months.
    DITTO for me!