Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

What is happening to the English grammar. That post gives me another reason why I think she won't be the Bachelorette. She's very cute, but meeting someone and settling down, is not part of her agenda right now, and rightly so. She's young, and she comes across even younger.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    this is what worries me...and I know everyone says it shouldn't...but can anyone at all ever fit into the image you have in your head of what you want the other person in your life to be...can Emily ever live up to that
    I think that Emily is aware of this and has given it some thought and that may be what the conflict is we see on LCD. Doesn't she say something along the line of "Nobody is a perfect as you want them to be" ? Brad and all of the F3 have had, by this time in the filming process, lots of time to talk with each other that we, the viewing public, have not been privy to. - The show is only 2 hrs a week and they are with each other much, much more than that. Snip, snip go the editors and we see only bits and pieces that tptb choose to show us.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Newbie

can anyone at all ever fit into the image you have in your head of what you want the other person in your life to be...can Emily ever live up to that
    Reminds me of a favorite quote...

"We are like sculptors, constantly carving out of others the image we long for, need, love or desire, often against reality, against their benefit, and always, in the end, a disappointment, because it does not fit them." Anais Nin

Emily is leading, 76% to 24%.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I'm so ready for the FRC to be over. The ATFR is the best part - we will actually get to see these people as they really are, instead of their highly-edited selves. Brad and Emily will be a happy couple, and Chantal will be able to show that she has moved on. Win - win for everyone!
    Hope you are right. Does anyone know when the ATFR will be on?

FORT Fogey

it seems to me that now Emily is having a lot of emotional highs and lows also while watching the show..at least that is the way he describes it

this is from the interview from Ashley H
    Ashley Hebert: Yes, I mean I think that Brad was looking for somebody -- and I say this in the most respectful way -- I think Brad was really looking for somebody to fit into his life in Austin and kind of like not skip a beat, you know. And for me, I think I'm looking for somebody to create a life with. I'm not looking for anyone to fit into my life; I want to start a new life with somebody. And I want - and I want them to be open and, you know, open to trying a new location and, you know, I don't know; a little bit more - I'm think I'm look, you know, I'm still young. I'm looking for a little bit of excitement and I think for him, he's been through everything that he's been that I've been through and he wants to just settle into his life and I want to settle up into mine.

this is what worries me...and I know everyone says it shouldn't...but can anyone at all ever fit into the image you have in your head of what you want the other person in your life to be...can Emily ever live up to that
    Yes, HE is the Bachelor and looking for someone who can fit into HIS life. He is 38 years old with a successful business in Austin. Did she really expect him to leave and go elsewhere to start over?! Brad said he would be willing to compromise on anything else except Austin.

Ashley can say whatever she wants now about "creating a life with someone" but if she is the Bachelorette, she will look for someone who can fit into hers. Her aspirations in Dentistry I am sure mean long hours of studying and lots of exams. That person will need to be understanding and work within her schedule. After she graduates, she may even want to open a practice and will need to figure where that would be as well. That is also something that she would need her partner to be understanding about (what if they need to move?). Could she just leave her practice, if it was successful? I don't understand what the issue is. Its clear that he was upfront that life would be in Austin.

As for Emily having a hard time watching the show, I am sure why everyone is surprised. Its human to not like to see someone you love kissing other people. Its twisted logic that its fine for Chantal to cry and whine all season when Brad hasn't even picked her because she "emotionally invested" and is in love with Brad but somehow Emily watching the show and having hard time is bad thing?! We have heard the same thing from every F1 for the last 15 seasons!
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 03-05-2011 at 03:23 PM.

I'm sure that when the contract for Brad was written up there was probably a lot of negotiating going on - give and take. If he doesn't let Chantel go before the FRC then, IMO, it will be because it was written into the contract that both F1 and F2 make appearances at the FRC. I personally think that would be the only way that Brad would not let the F2 go early especially after taking Ashley aside because he didn't want to put her through that.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

After reading BFC's posts today, I am really excited for the FRC. I hope Brad lets Chantal down gently. Then I expect to see a very emotional Brad and Emily in love and happy..... then, and now.
    I know now to watch the show with my own eyes and not through the eyes of the spoilers. It has been the Emily show from day one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mytified View Post
    Hope you are right. Does anyone know when the ATFR will be on?
    10pm on the 14th. Right after the FRC episode

it seems to me that now Emily is having a lot of emotional highs and lows also while watching the show..at least that is the way he describes it

this is from the interview from Ashley H
    Ashley Hebert: Yes, I mean I think that Brad was looking for somebody -- and I say this in the most respectful way -- I think Brad was really looking for somebody to fit into his life in Austin and kind of like not skip a beat, you know. And for me, I think I'm looking for somebody to create a life with. I'm not looking for anyone to fit into my life; I want to start a new life with somebody. And I want - and I want them to be open and, you know, open to trying a new location and, you know, I don't know; a little bit more - I'm think I'm look, you know, I'm still young. I'm looking for a little bit of excitement and I think for him, he's been through everything that he's been that I've been through and he wants to just settle into his life and I want to settle up into mine.

Why do so many people assume that Brad had this vision of perfection in his future lady? According to BabyfaceC, he felt like he was lucky his F1 happened to be there. When talking in the press about his F1, he says she's stable, sweet and strong. He never speaks of her as some untouchable dreamboat. Brad is 38, surely he's not led by fairytale notions. He dealt in a volatile on/off relationship with Laurel so he knows how to put up with imperfection, just sayin... Just because Emily is edited to appear perfect doesn't mean she actually portrayed herself or was perceived as perfect. Perhaps the only perfection attained was what was "perfect" for them.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches