Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by BeReal View Post
    "Both of those women had qualities I was looking for," he told PEOPLE at a taping of Women Tell All, set to air March 7, about the final two women.

Chantal is "game for everything, easy, fun and we hit it off early," he says. "There was immediate physical chemistry there. But we have had a lot of emotional highs and lows. When she gets so upset, like she did in Anguilla, it makes me wonder if we could find a rhythm and make it work for the rest of our lives."

Things also got off to a quick start with Emily, whom he calls "an incredible mother [a] really sweet and a caring, sensitive woman that is also quite easy on the eyes."

"She went through a tough situation with the plane crash," Womack, 38, says, "and becoming a single mom. But she rose to the occasion beautifully and I admire that. She makes me a better person when I am around her."

Did you notice the use of pass tense with Chantal and present tense with Emily and the emotions which woman provokes in him? A stack difference. No contest to who is engaged to Brad right now. WOW!

wow good catch!!

I think she had him not at hello, but at "I'm a coal miner's daughter". He just loved it when he said that LOL. Thanks BFC for giving us what you could, can't wait for the finale!

"Both of those women had qualities I was looking for," he told PEOPLE at a taping of Women Tell All, set to air March 7, about the final two women.

Chantal is "game for everything, easy, fun and we hit it off early," he says. "There was immediate physical chemistry there. But we have had a lot of emotional highs and lows. When she gets so upset, like she did in Anguilla, it makes me wonder if we could find a rhythm and make it work for the rest of our lives."

Things also got off to a quick start with Emily, whom he calls "an incredible mother [a] really sweet and a caring, sensitive woman that is also quite easy on the eyes."

"She went through a tough situation with the plane crash," Womack, 38, says, "and becoming a single mom. But she rose to the occasion beautifully and I admire that. She makes me a better person when I am around her."

Did you notice the use of past tense with Chantal and present tense with Emily and the emotions which woman provokes in him? A stack difference. No contest to who is engaged to Brad right now. WOW!
    More telling to me is when he said that Emily makes him a better person. He has used that line before when talking about his F1, can't remember where.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    But they are supposed to talk about possible futures with all of them. That is the show. He never asked anyone to move anywhere. He never asked anyone's dad for permission. There is a context to what we are seeing and we don't know the whole of it. Those are the conversations that have to happen for the sake of the show. If there is a spectrum of leading someone on and people think he landed on the wrong side of the acceptable level of leading someone on then everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the show will never change
    ITA with you BFC-- the conversations that are inherent in all of the possible relationships of the show have to be included in order for the show to create suspense and to not give the ending away to the average viewer. I think what many posters dislike is the leading on that we've heard about it the past- TB getting too "friendly" in hot tubs or in the FS. That in my opinion would clearly indicate to a woman (rightly or wrongly) that they are "the one". I believe Brad that Brad did not cross the line of leading anyone on. I think he was very respectful with the ladies on the show. I also believe Brad when he said in one interview that he was not intimate with anyone on the show but waited until after. However, we all know that not all leads have handled themselves in this way.

FORT Fan

FRC- my thoughts on it.

Finally (at the FRC)...the chance for Brad and his F1 (I'm hoping Emily) to "fully experience" the joy and love between them. When was the FRC...something like Nov. 19th...that was forever ago.

I can't imagine "keeping things on the down low" for that long. When I met and fell in love with my man....I couldn't stop talking about him. You know how it is when you fall in love- no matter who/what you're thinking or doing....your thoughts and conversation always seem to center around that person.

FRC= going to be great.

ATFR- can't wait for Brad and his F1 to be able to start their lives together. I hope we'll get some general updates on how they are doing....but for the most part....I hope they can "disappear" into their own "little world" for a while. (they deserve it)
    Last edited by zydacoegirl; 03-05-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    FRC- my thoughts on it.

ATFR- can't wait for Brad and his F1 to be able to start their lives together. I hope we'll get some general updates on how they are doing....but for the most part....I hope they can "disappear" into their own "little world" for a while. (they deserve it)
    I think that their contract probably stipulates that they have to 'make the rounds' - go on certain talk shows and make some public appearances.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Was it RS who mentioned that Em's family might come to South Africa in the finale? I hope that is the case! Ed's parent's came, so I don't see why hers can't.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Did you notice the use of past tense with Chantal and present tense with Emily and the emotions which woman provokes in him? A stack difference. No contest to who is engaged to Brad right now. WOW!
    He has been doing that all season long. In one interview he said he likeD Chantal, he called Chantal Shawntel.

He described Chantal as emotional, he doesn't like drama, paraphrasing, next vo we hear him saying he is rock solid with Emily's relationship.

There were tons of clues all along.

it seems to me that now Emily is having a lot of emotional highs and lows also while watching the show..at least that is the way he describes it

this is from the interview from Ashley H
    Ashley Hebert: Yes, I mean I think that Brad was looking for somebody -- and I say this in the most respectful way -- I think Brad was really looking for somebody to fit into his life in Austin and kind of like not skip a beat, you know. And for me, I think I'm looking for somebody to create a life with. I'm not looking for anyone to fit into my life; I want to start a new life with somebody. And I want - and I want them to be open and, you know, open to trying a new location and, you know, I don't know; a little bit more - I'm think I'm look, you know, I'm still young. I'm looking for a little bit of excitement and I think for him, he's been through everything that he's been that I've been through and he wants to just settle into his life and I want to settle up into mine.

this is what worries me...and I know everyone says it shouldn't...but can anyone at all ever fit into the image you have in your head of what you want the other person in your life to be...can Emily ever live up to that
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Was it RS who mentioned that Em's family might come to South Africa in the finale? I hope that is the case! Ed's parent's came, so I don't see why hers can't.
    Yes, and I wonder how RS knows we won't see them?