Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    But he did ask Chantal if it worked out and she came to Austin, who'd be coming with her? Boca, Bailey, and Jinxy. That kind of question is very leading. And yes, the show will never change.
    He asked her IF it worked out....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    But they are supposed to talk about possible futures with all of them. That is the show. He never asked anyone to move anywhere. He never asked anyone's dad for permission. There is a context to what we are seeing and we don't know the whole of it. Those are the conversations that have to happen for the sake of the show. If there is a spectrum of leading someone on and people think he landed on the wrong side of the acceptable level of leading someone on then everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the show will never change
    Fair enough. Believe me when I say the last thing I do is take this show at face value. I get that things are hacked to create a story. I find it entertaining- that's the only reason I watch. But if I'm gonna split hairs here, if a rarity occurs, and I actually like the lead or any of the contestants, the only thing that I pay attention to are the words that I can actually see coming out of two ppl's mouths to each other in a scene, or body language. So for my radar, some more leading on occured than needed to for "show purposes" I don't think Brad's a bad guy, and I still like F4 girls. But I feel a little worse for the F2 than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    I don't think Brad said anything overly "leading" to Chantal or any of the other women besides Emily. It was all hypothetical. Also, Chantal is the one who initiated the moving and marriage topics...what was he supposed to say?! "That reminds me of something funny my car said yesterday..."?!
    Nah he was suppose to ya know stop her mid sentenece and say sorry hun but i'm in love with Emily let's change the subject
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

The Bachelor's Brad Womack: Should He Pick Chantal or Emily? : People.com

Chantal or Emily – that is the question.

Despite their differences, Bachelor star Brad Womack tells PEOPLE, that both "would make incredible wives – incredible mates."

"Both of those women had qualities I was looking for," he told PEOPLE at a taping of Women Tell All, set to air March 7, about the final two women.

Chantal is "game for everything, easy, fun and we hit it off early," he says. "There was immediate physical chemistry there. But we have had a lot of emotional highs and lows. When she gets so upset, like she did in Anguilla, it makes me wonder if we could find a rhythm and make it work for the rest of our lives."

Things also got off to a quick start with Emily, whom he calls "an incredible mother – [a] really sweet and a caring, sensitive woman that is also quite easy on the eyes."

"She went through a tough situation with the plane crash," Womack, 38, says, "and becoming a single mom. But she rose to the occasion beautifully and I admire that. She makes me a better person when I am around her."

And the women's pasts, Womack says, never ultimately informed his final decision.

"I chalked up Emily and Chantal's situations [to] having a past," he says. "I have one, too. And if anyone has baggage that should be of concern, it's me."

"That isn't to say that Emily's past didn’t give me pause," he continues. "It's intimidating to think about becoming a part of her life. She lost a love in a tragic event while pregnant. That changes a person."

Still, Womack says, he's ready to make a firm commitment to whomever he picked.

"I was here to settle down, find a wife and get started on making a family," he says. "I'm ready for all of that so, hell, if we can do it right away, great."

I'm so ready for the FRC to be over. The ATFR is the best part - we will actually get to see these people as they really are, instead of their highly-edited selves. Brad and Emily will be a happy couple, and Chantal will be able to show that she has moved on. Win - win for everyone!

Time to move on to the Bachelorette -- we have a few more months before we all start picking sides again!

Chantal is "game for everything, easy, fun and we hit it off early," he says. "There was immediate physical chemistry there. But we have had a lot of emotional highs and lows. When she gets so upset, like she did in Anguilla, it makes me wonder if we could find a rhythm and make it work for the rest of our lives."
    Brad pretty much just told everyone why him and Chantal wouldn't work
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

BabyfaceC

I never intended to imply by my post that there ever was ANY question who Brad felt was the correct choice for him. This is why I have my opinions about them getting married soon. He has felt this way about her ONLY since the FRC, but many weeks before that. I agree that there has to be a show, thus, girls have to be given roses. This was not a "oh, gosh, who should I choose?" decision for him. He knew. Thus, in his mind, he'd probably been thinking about a future with her in the "real world" for many weeks.

I'm don't know if she had him at "hello" but it was pretty soon after that.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I'm so ready for the FRC to be over. The ATFR is the best part - we will actually get to see these people as they really are, instead of their highly-edited selves. Brad and Emily will be a happy couple, and Chantal will be able to show that she has moved on. Win - win for everyone!

Time to move on to the Bachelorette -- we have a few more months before we all start picking sides again!
    Only this time everyone here needs to really stick with the sleuthing - if they come on the boards.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Newbie

"Both of those women had qualities I was looking for," he told PEOPLE at a taping of Women Tell All, set to air March 7, about the final two women.

Things also got off to a quick start with Emily, whom he calls "an incredible mother [a] really sweet and a caring, sensitive woman that is also quite easy on the eyes."

"She went through a tough situation with the plane crash," Womack, 38, says, "and becoming a single mom. But she rose to the occasion beautifully and I admire that. She makes me a better person when I am around her."

Did you notice the use of past tense with Chantal and present tense with Emily and the emotions which woman provokes in him? A stack difference. No contest to who is engaged to Brad right now. WOW!
    Last edited by BeReal; 03-05-2011 at 02:33 PM.

FORT Fogey

Things also got off to a quick start with Emily, whom he calls "an incredible mother – [a] really sweet and a caring, sensitive woman that is also quite easy on the eyes."

GAME. SET. MATCH. WINNING!
    (sorry, a little obsessed with Charlie this week)