Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Maybe he wrote the post on "opposite day". That would make more sense then.
    what day of the week is opposite day? I could have a lot of fun then.

The leads must be willing to "lead on" several other contestants even if they decide on their F1 or 2 early on. Some are better/more skillful/more compassionate about how to do it than others. Also, with editing, although we may be convinced that we are seeing one party being led on and lied to, that may not be the reality. Ali was denigrated for leading Chris on, when he admitted after the fact that he knew their connection was more like a friendship all along. I'll wait to hear what Chantal says about everything before criticizing Brad's actions.

But they are supposed to talk about possible futures with all of them. That is the show. He never asked anyone to move anywhere. He never asked anyone's dad for permission. There is a context to what we are seeing and we don't know the whole of it. Those are the conversations that have to happen for the sake of the show. If there is a spectrum of leading someone on and people think he landed on the wrong side of the acceptable level of leading someone on then everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the show will never change
    Too true - if the lead doesn't talk about these things to the F4 (at least) then we, the fans, would probably stop watching. I mean what we're going to just watch a bunch of people sit and have everyday conversations discussing what they're eating (oh wait, Ashley did that didn't she) the weather,etc? No, we want to hear those discussions because we want to hear them talked about with our favorite - but so many have different favorites.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

@2

But they are supposed to talk about possible futures with all of them. That is the show. He never asked anyone to move anywhere. He never asked anyone's dad for permission. There is a context to what we are seeing and we don't know the whole of it. Those are the conversations that have to happen for the sake of the show. If there is a spectrum of leading someone on and people think he landed on the wrong side of the acceptable level of leading someone on then everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the show will never change
    Like he said some of them just offered....I totally understand what you are saying about all this leading on..I remember back very early you were saying someone had to be F2..Back when they were talking about Emily being F2..

But back to what will happen at the FRC..Brad will choose the woman who he says he is 100% in LOVE with..March 14th yet??

. At least he is not being like Jake the fake and telling the final 5 girls that he has fallen in love with them. We see the same convo's happen all the time on the bachelor.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Babyface,

Thanks for sharing what you know. I've felt Emily is F1 from the moment they showed the PI with him after their first one on one date. When he gasped and said "The way I'm feeling right now is the way people feel when they begin a future with somebody." That was hook line and sinker for me. Especially the gasp.

And yes I also rag on this show but I have a real love hate relationship with it. But I keep watching hoping to see the real thing.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Newbie

I hope you are wrong. It will be great for ABC to embrace the fact that it could still make a great show if the Bachelor/Bachelorette cuts out more than the required amount of contestants during any given rose ceremony. They need to be forward-minded and figure out a way to still make the show work with the possibility. People will one day get tired of trying to guess which one he/she is really falling in love with. To me, I was very obvious Brad was enamored by Emily from the beginning. I was scratching my head, wondering how come Chantal is predicted to be F1. BTW, thanks for stopping by Babyface.

FORT Regular

If there was no leading on on this show there would be 4 girls left after the 3rd episode and probably 1 girl left after (or before) hometown dates. It's a show. They all know it. They've all seen it. At this time, every season, people start playing the "lead on" card. Its the show. There would be NO SHOW otherwise
    Absolutely!!! We may not like it - but there's no show without it......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    But he did ask Chantal if it worked out and she came to Austin, who'd be coming with her? Boca, Bailey, and Jinxy. That kind of question is very leading. And yes, the show will never change.
    I don't think Brad said anything overly "leading" to Chantal or any of the other women besides Emily. It was all hypothetical. Also, Chantal is the one who initiated the moving and marriage topics...what was he supposed to say?! "That reminds me of something funny my car said yesterday..."?!

FORT Fan

Holy ****. I put my post out there, thinking it would pretty much be ignored by most. Went to play play-doh, dance to the Wiggles music and make lunch. Kids are napping....came back. What has happened on this board!?

BabyfaceC comes out of the woodwork. Jeepers...should I be honor or feel foolish? I'm either dang close to being right or an totally of my rocker. LOL!

Could someone give me a BRIEF summary of what I missed. To many pages to catch up on.....you guys have been busy!!!