Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If there was no leading on on this show there would be 4 girls left after the 3rd episode and probably 1 girl left after (or before) hometown dates. It's a show. They all know it. They've all seen it. At this time, every season, people start playing the "lead on" card. Its the show. There would be NO SHOW otherwise
    UMMMM..I do believe that that all the bach/bette's KNOW very early on who it COULD be...And YES they all KNOW the SHOW must go on...
    Last edited by HotMomma; 03-05-2011 at 02:13 PM.

FORT Regular

If there was no leading on on this show there would be 4 girls left after the 3rd episode and probably 1 girl left after (or before) hometown dates. It's a show. They all know it. They've all seen it. At this time, every season, people start playing the "lead on" card. Its the show. There would be NO SHOW otherwise
    I'll agree with most of this- esp. this season b/c I think the final 4 are all bright, genuine girls. He has to say things like "she's incredible", "I'm falling 4 you"...blah blah. That's the show. But if Brad's decision was made as clear-cut & easy as you say (and he says), then no marriage, moving, major life-planning discussion should have been taking place at the HTD's or after with any girl other than the one he knew he would be with at the end. There's "The Bachelor" leading on....and then there's leading on.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    This says sit all for me...Thank you..I have seen a Themed music especially with some scene..
    I (sadly enough) did a music theme analysis....it's starts all the way back at Episode 2.

Well, after reading this thread and then going back and reading the "Here's what I was told" - if Babyface is right about the 5% (and most seem to believe he is who he says he is) then the 5% would be that they knew about Lauren and that it would come out and that MF approached Brad and offered him a lot of money to do the show. JMHO
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

So you're saying there was a whole lot of leading on? Don't answer that! I'm just razzing you.

I have been saying this for days. He can't send all the girls home once he finds "the one"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Exactly! If there were to be no leading on, they might as well end it early and show us a made for tv movie in the shows place for the rest of the season...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I'll agree with most of this- esp. this season b/c I think the final 4 are all bright, genuine girls. He has to say things like "she's incredible", "I'm falling 4 you"...blah blah. That's the show. But if Brad's decision was made as clear-cut & easy as you say (and he says), then no marriage, moving, major life-planning discussion should have been taking place at the HTD's or after with any girl other than the one he knew he would be with at the end. There's "The Bachelor" leading on....and then there's leading on.
    But they are supposed to talk about possible futures with all of them. That is the show. He never asked anyone to move anywhere. He never asked anyone's dad for permission. There is a context to what we are seeing and we don't know the whole of it. Those are the conversations that have to happen for the sake of the show. If there is a spectrum of leading someone on and people think he landed on the wrong side of the acceptable level of leading someone on then everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the show will never change

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post

Great post!

FORT Fan

But they are supposed to talk about possible futures with all of them. That is the show. He never asked anyone to move anywhere. He never asked anyone's dad for permission. There is a context to what we are seeing and we don't know the whole of it. Those are the conversations that have to happen for the sake of the show. If there is a spectrum of leading someone on and people think he landed on the wrong side of the acceptable level of leading someone on then everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the show will never change
    But he did ask Chantal if it worked out and she came to Austin, who'd be coming with her? Boca, Bailey, and Jinxy. That kind of question is very leading. And yes, the show will never change.