Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 725

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

  1. #501
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by allykat View Post
    Oh well. It seems like BF is confirming that Emily is F1, which I think we all knew by this point anyway. But I went back and read Lithargic, and a good portion of the post was about Chantal's acting and motivation - making her ex jealous, fake tears, fake slap, being a go to F1, no plans to get married, etc. If all of that is not true, and she wasn't just playing along or having fun, then she really was in this and Brad broke her heart. If it was so easy for Brad to dismiss her at F2 and to stop pretending with her, I prefer to put blinders on and believe Lithargic that maybe she didn't care that much either. Makes it easier for me to swallow if I can think it wasn't there for either of them. JMO.
    Just keep in mind, that is not what he said. He was referring to that moment in time at the FRC. Whoever it may be.
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-05-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    832

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    LOL!!! LOVE your signature quote! Just saw that. Hilarious!
    Thanks! I couldn't resist!

    Brad has always been my favorite Bachelor no matter what!

  3. #503
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Yes, there is also a bloopers reel during the WTA that you will love. Stuff like that and the outtakes that really let you see what the people on the show are really like. There's no themed music dictating how the audience should take a scene. Just plain funny stuff
    This says sit all for me...Thank you..I have seen a Themed music especially with some scene..

  4. #504
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by allykat View Post
    Oh well. It seems like BF is confirming that Emily is F1, which I think we all knew by this point anyway. But I went back and read Lithargic, and a good portion of the post was about Chantal's acting and motivation - making her ex jealous, fake tears, fake slap, being a go to F1, no plans to get married, etc. If all of that is not true, and she wasn't just playing along or having fun, then she really was in this and Brad broke her heart. If it was so easy for Brad to dismiss her at F2 and to stop pretending with her, I prefer to put blinders on and believe Lithargic that maybe she didn't care that much either. Makes it easier for me to swallow if I can think it wasn't there for either of them. JMO.


    Regarding the bolded. If she wasn't pretending and he was, how can we not think she got led on whether it be by Brad, Fleiss, or the producers? I know everyone says you know what you're in for when you sign up, but I don't think anyone quite understands the bachelor bubble until you've been there. In all due respect, Brad only knows one side. He's never had to be one of 30 guys competing for a girl.

  5. #505
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by guardianangel View Post
    there are many of us that believed just that because of our sleuthing! We are looking forward to seeing the f2 leave, so we can get on with what we have been waiting for all season.


    amen!!!!!

  6. #506
    FORT Fanatic babyfaceC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    750

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    [/B]

    Regarding the bolded. If she wasn't pretending and he was, how can we not think she got led on whether it be by Brad, Fleiss, or the producers? I know everyone says you know what you're in for when you sign up, but I don't think anyone quite understands the bachelor bubble until you've been there. In all due respect, Brad only knows one side. He's never had to be one of 30 guys competing for a girl.
    If there was no leading on on this show there would be 4 girls left after the 3rd episode and probably 1 girl left after (or before) hometown dates. It's a show. They all know it. They've all seen it. At this time, every season, people start playing the "lead on" card. Its the show. There would be NO SHOW otherwise

  7. #507
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    40

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Just keep in mind, that is not what he said. He was referring to that moment in time at the FRC. Whoever it may be.
    Maybe you're right. But he said it wasn't a difficult decision and if Brad says it was he was reading off of cue cards for the producers sake. I took that to mean it was easy (maybe even a relief) for him to dismiss her and stop pretending with her. But I could be putting my own judgement on what he said...

  8. #508
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Lithargic said one of his sources say it's "slapping girl" and the other one says not to believe anything this season. Has he said anything else?


    So we are to believe what we see?? I see it!!

  9. #509
    FORT Fan cookie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Big Easy
    Posts
    297

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If there was no leading on on this show there would be 4 girls left after the 3rd episode and probably 1 girl left after (or before) hometown dates. It's a show. They all know it. They've all seen it. At this time, every season, people start playing the "lead on" card. Its the show. There would be NO SHOW otherwise

    IA - this is the makeup of the show...
    "Love Never Fails"

  10. #510
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    832

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    This says sit all for me...Thank you..I have seen a Themed music especially with some scene..
    Yes but I hate when TV and movie music in general is so overwrought and there's a symphony for everything. Do I really need to hear a Frenchhorn every 5 seconds?! I feel like am being manipulated!

    They got me once so far this season. I was doing ok watching that NASCAR date until Emily was driving around the track and they dropped that triumphant "RUDY" music and I was done for! Weeped like a child!
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 03-05-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.