Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Geez...just when I had firmly told myself I was going to get something done today and not sit here and refresh all day....
    Oh well....its raining like crazy here so good day to try to figure it out...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    RS will change his F1 before the season ends..
    Was that a spoiler or was that just Lithargic's opinion? I know at one point in the season he clarifed that statement to say it was his opinion based on the things he was told and he explained why he said it. I don't believe his sources ever said that.

Quote Originally Posted by jesme View Post
    Geez...just when I had firmly told myself I was going to get something done today and not sit here and refresh all day....
    Oh well....its raining like crazy here so good day to try to figure it out...
    All I'm saying is that after skimming it, it looks like about 1/20th of his "spoilers" were right. Its like his spoilers were told by one person who is either delusional or purposely throwing him way off. When RS is adament about his spoiler (right or wrong) it is because he has been told by either a real reliable source or by multiple sources. Don't go having an unproductive day in order to decipher bad spoilers

Okay, first thing that jumped out at me is don't believe anything this season. Fleissed comes to mind!! Cause obviously someone Fleissed him. His source wasn't lying to him, he just didn't realize he had to dig deeper than the obvious...he came up with own conclusion they were acting! No one told him that which I didn't realize until later.
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-05-2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    All I'm saying is that after skimming it, it looks like about 1/20th of his "spoilers" were right. Its like his spoilers were told by one person who is either delusional or purposely throwing him way off. When RS is adament about his spoiler (right or wrong) it is because he has been told by either a real reliable source or by multiple sources. Don't go having an unproductive day in order to decipher bad spoilers
    Thanks.... I needed that ...lol
    I truly am happy for Brad regardless of if we are right or wrong, as it really does not matter as long as it is right for him and the LUCKY girl !

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Well than we are back to square one..RS was so right 95% who got what date and what rose tec...and Last week he changed his F1 pick..SO NOW which one do we believe..The First F1 spoiler..OR the Last one F1 spoiler..I guess we won't know UNTIL March 14th...

BUT when Brad was doing all his interviews RIGHT after taping wrapped..He sure WAS happy..And I believe you when you said LOVE is in the AIR...

Now we just have to wait to see WHO it is..

I do have one question though for you BabyfaceC if you are still here? Did you crack up with the worms that Chantal ate and the elephants playing smacky face... I'll call it ... as much as we did! Both of those scenes were PRICELESS.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I do have one question though for you BabyfaceC if you are still here? Did you crack up with the worms that Chantal ate and the elephants playing smacky face... I'll call it ... as much as we did! Both of those scenes were PRICELESS.
    Yes, there is also a bloopers reel during the WTA that you will love. Stuff like that and the outtakes that really let you see what the people on the show are really like. There's no themed music dictating how the audience should take a scene. Just plain funny stuff

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    I get the feeling that Chantal will NOT go quietly...too much confidence and smugness at the last RC. I think she throws a fit at the FRC and really shows her a$$!

I think Brad also knows this and was really going to send Chantal home at F3. If Ashley's date didn't completely fall apart Chantal would have been gone, IMO.

LOL!!! LOVE your signature quote! Just saw that. Hilarious!

FORT Newbie

Oh well. It seems like BF is confirming that Emily is F1, which I think we all knew by this point anyway. But I went back and read Lithargic, and a good portion of the post was about Chantal's acting and motivation - making her ex jealous, fake tears, fake slap, being a go to F1, no plans to get married, etc. If all of that is not true, and she wasn't just playing along or having fun, then she really was in this and Brad broke her heart. If it was so easy for Brad to dismiss her at F2 and to stop pretending with her, I prefer to put blinders on and believe Lithargic that maybe she didn't care that much either. Makes it easier for me to swallow if I can think it wasn't there for either of them. JMO.