Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fan

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

I think the FRC will go down exactly like RS predicted in his latest blog post. I think they gave him 100% accurate spoilers finally so they can screw with his head again next season!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan View Post
    Can u share what Jesse C said to make you think that?
    Theyearofelan tweeted Jesse that the twitter account was fake. He wrote "just so you know, that is not the real Chantal. no need to talk to weird imposters."

Jesse replied: "Thanks buddy".

YOF also told Krisly "Not really her" and she replied, "figured as much thanks buddy."

Elan is a producer for the show (or one of its production companies or something like that.)

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Theyearofelan tweeted Jesse that the twitter account was fake. He wrote "just so you know, that is not the real Chantal. no need to talk to weird imposters."

YOF also told Krisly "Not really her" and she replied, "figured as much thanks buddy."

Elan is a producer for the show (or one of its production companies or something like that.)
    But, Molly also said that it was her real Twitter account, cause that's how she and Chantal started talking in the first place, and planned their first meetup this week.

ETA: Molly still used Channy's twitter handle in her post today, and they've already met up.. so it must be real.

@kitzed @chantal_obrien Maybe She is even MORE beautiful and down to earth in person!
    Last edited by Trueloveforever; 03-03-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993 View Post
    I think the FRC will go down exactly like RS predicted in his latest blog post. I think they gave him 100% accurate spoilers finally so they can screw with his head again next season!
    That's my conclusion also.

ZG_Champion said:

And those tweets generated a LOT of discussion too, and made it look as though Chantal was breaking the rules. I do hate imposters!

(Sorry that wasn't in quotes, ZG_Champion, I don't know how to quote two previous posts in one of my posts, so I copied and pasted, hope you don't mind.)
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

What will happen at the FRC...I think that Emily is going to get scared of falling in love and getting her heart broke...During the LCD she tells Brad she can't risk it and that is the picture we see of Brad crying hugging the blonde goodbye...Brad is distraught on the day of the FRC because he has lost Emily and lets Chantal go...then....BAM...Emily comes back and says she really loves him and is ready to take the chance..Brad gets down on one knee and the rest is history
    All I really know is if the Finale doesn't happen soon I am going to go crazy!!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I'm raising a flag on The Good Ship Brantal, she's the one that makes sense to me. IMO everything but the last spoiler points to her... and I guess because I think that the Emily spoiler is all about messing with mostly RS... I think that that points to Chantal too I'll either be sailing across the finish line at the FRC... or going down with ship, as per usual...... but either way I'm staying true to the two people that I adore - Brad and Emily
    I'm sailing with you.....I think he also told her about loving her on the FD and we just weren't shown it, because she was very confident and didn't seem nervous at the RC. Either way, he will be getting himself a great gal. They are two very different people, E & C, but that seems to be what usually happens and the led has to decide what he really wants. But I will sail with you and wear my water wings just in case. I can swim, but usually down wine during the show so the water wings will save me. LOL

I think nothing out of the oridinary happens at the FRC, Chantal is rejected and Brad proposes to Em. I'm hoping that at the ATFR Chantal says she's over Brad and moving on to 25 new guys as the 'ette.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Thanks sanlee!!
    Here is a more recent interview that was posted in another thread for
    anyone who may have missed it.

Bachelor Brad: Keeping My Choice Secret Has Been 'Brutal'
    Quote:

Two-time Bachelor Brad Womack may have picked one woman he hopes to spend the rest of his life with – but the long wait before he can reveal his choice to the world is taking its toll.

"Every Monday night since Jan. 3 has not been a good night at my house," Womack told PEOPLE at a taping of the Women Tell All special, set to air on March 7. "I was particularly scared of the overnight, exotic date episode. We will see how she handles it."

"It's brutal," he says of the pre-finale media blitz. "You go on [the show], you find someone, you choose each other and then you hit the pause button. You can't just start the daily life stuff."

"I'm excited to move in together and go on real dates," Womack, 38, says. "My only intention [in doing the show] is to start a future."

But he doesn't, for one minute, doubt his choice.

"Do I think this woman is the one? Damn right I do," he says. "I probably shouldn't say this but my heart was in a specific place pretty early on. I'm in love."

And he's assured that she's worth the wait. "There's strength there and a real relationship," he says. "She's tough. We have our ups and downs but we're fighting through and making it work."

"I know everyone questioned my intentions about doing this a second time but I know where my mind and heart are," Womack continues. "I know what I want and who I want it with – her."

The Bachlor's Brad Womack Talks About His Final Decision : People.com
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    I think nothing out of the oridinary happens at the FRC, Chantal is rejected and Brad proposes to Em. I'm hoping that at the ATFR Chantal says she's over Brad and moving on to 25 new guys as the 'ette.
    Wouldn't that be nice?

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I'm sailing with you.....I think he also told her about loving her on the FD and we just weren't shown it, because she was very confident and didn't seem nervous at the RC. Either way, he will be getting himself a great gal. They are two very different people, E & C, but that seems to be what usually happens and the led has to decide what he really wants. But I will sail with you and wear my water wings just in case. I can swim, but usually down wine during the show so the water wings will save me. LOL
    Well, if this is true, then heaven help him, because he will be in huge trouble with the viewing audience for taking Emily all the way to F2, especially if they have no way of knowing he declared his love to Chantal - and, if I were Chantal or Emily, I would not be pleased to know he was throwing around the L word like that. I know it supposedly has been done before, but it really leaves a very bad taste in my mouth - I can only imagine how his F1 would feel about it. Just saying.... Love you guys, love your optimism but I just can't feel good about it, if it goes down that way. In fact, I'll be very disappointed.
    Last edited by etherealfire; 03-03-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous