Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fan

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    <snipped for brevity, as I only want to address one point.>

Maybe he doesn't have any reason to wait, but his fiance does. She has a 5-year-old daughter, and she should be dam* sure that Brad's the right man for both of them before she makes that final commitment. She met him on a ridiculous game show that in no way reflects the realities of life, a game show that has a pretty dismal record of lasting relationships, no less marriages. That's why he/they should wait at least a little while, because it's during that time that the vast majority of these people who were all so passionate and sincere about declaring their undying love for each other have broken up, often badly. And this time, a child is involved.
    Plus she needs to make sure the Laurel issue is over and done with before she uproots herself and her child to move to Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123 View Post
    Ok so I heard somewhere from an interview Brad gave that everytime his F1 watches dates she calls him and he has to reassure her.

If this is true how can this be Emily and not Chantal?? sorry if this is in the wrong spot.
    I am thinking that no matter how secure one is in a relationship and no matter how mature one is, watching what we are seeing on our screen is enough to make one feel very insecure. I know it sure as hell would make me feel that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    Meanwhile Just LQQking runs to find Lithargic spoiler thread....
    Maybe he wrote the post on "opposite day". That would make more sense then.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    Meanwhile Just LQQking runs to find Lithargic spoiler thread....
    Lithargic said one of his sources say it's "slapping girl" and the other one says not to believe anything this season. Has he said anything else?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Lithargic said one of his sources say it's "slapping girl" and the other one says not to believe anything this season. So which part is the 5% right?
    Those aren't his only spoilers. Read first post on "what I was told" thread

Quote Originally Posted by jesme View Post
    i am thinking that no matter how secure one is in a relationship and no matter how mature one is, watching what we are seeing on our screen is enough to make one feel very insecure. I know it sure as hell would make me feel that way!
    no kidding!!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Lithargic said one of his sources say it's "slapping girl" and the other one says not to believe anything this season. So which part is the 5% right?
    It's probably "not to believe anything this season." TPTB probably had a heck of a time trying to cover up the Brad and Emily love story.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jesme View Post
    I am thinking that no matter how secure one is in a relationship and no matter how mature one is, watching what we are seeing on our screen is enough to make one feel very insecure. I know it sure as hell would make me feel that way!
    Along with reading everything that's been coming out in the tabloids! Aye ye yi.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    It's probably "not to believe anything this season." TPTB probably had a heck of a time trying to cover up the Brad and Emily love story.
    What's frustrating is they didn't need to cover it up. That's what we wanted to see. The love story.

Lithargic said one of his sources say it's "slapping girl" and the other one says not to believe anything this season. Has he said anything else?
    What did his INITIAL spoiler say? BabyfaceC did say initial. Anyone have it word for word?
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar