Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale
    Interesting that you say Lithargic's sources were 95% wrong..However RS's were 95% right..

FORT Fogey

At THIS point my only interest is in what color dress will Emily be wearing?!

I am praying its not that peach one we saw...not a fan
    She has been killin' it all season and she can't flop at FRC!
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 03-05-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    But then what is "the ending no one sees coming?" which is how Chris left it at the end of the last episode. That statement to me, refers to all 3, Brad,F1 and F2.
    That is for the benefit of their misinformation that said Chantal was the F1.

My non spoiled friends who know nothing about message boards were split between Chantal and Ashely. When Ashely was let go, they emailed me "WTF"??? The other friends emailed me saying "I knew it was Chantal" still not thinking Emily is ever ready for a realtionship.

Editing does wonders.

FORT Fan

I didn't intend my comment to be mean spirited. I don't understand why anyone would take the energy to come on this board and spread unnecessary negativity. I'm on FORT and RS alot myself. So I am talking about myself as well. Trying to convey that the previews are intended for casual viewers. Not die hard fans.
    Thank you for this post. I'm new here so maybe I'm hyper-sensitive! :-) But I'll say it again... no harm, no foul.

Lol, I was actually just curious and wanted to pick your brain a little.
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I just don't know what you are trying to say here..But I sure do hope to enjoy watching the finale..
    I noticed the same thing SpecialK! 95% wrong? hmmm. Does that mean the source is 5% right?!?; The speculation never ends!! I am sure we are driving BabyFaceC crazy!!
    But I am making myself just sit back and enjoy the rest of the season. I am happy for Brad and his chosen one and look forward to seeing them post show with their REAL personalities and REAL comments.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    I noticed the same thing SpecialK! 95% wrong? hmmm. Does that mean the source is 5% right?!?; The speculation never ends!! I am sure we are driving BabyFaceC crazy!!
    But I am making myself just sit back and enjoy the rest of the season. I am happy for Brad and his chosen one and look forward to seeing them post show with their REAL personalities and REAL comments.
    I just re-read his initial spoiler and, yes, "5% right" is close

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover View Post
    I do agree with what you say, but I also believe that if they want it they can make it work. Perhaps the very reasons why she should be cautious are the same reasons why she should go for it without any hesitations. They need to know that nobody is perfect and they will encounter difficult times, but they can't be so willing to throw it all away. Brad being older and Emily being a mother may be enough incentive for them not to throw in the towel and hope for a better shot on Bachelor Pad.
    That's a very nice sentiment (and I dont see either one of them on BP). However, if it's so easy to just "make it work," the divorce rate wouldn't be so astronomical. Do none of the millions of people who get divorced every year try to make it work? Is it so easy, especially for people with children, to "throw it all away"? And most of them are people who dated longer and knew each other better in everyday life than Brad and Emily. Maybe they'll be married for 50 years. Maybe they won't make it to this time next year. Just saying I find it naive to assume that people can stay together and be happy just as an act of will, and that they should jump into a marriage "without any hesitations" to someone they don't even know very well just because one is approaching middle age and the other has a child. Sometimes people turn out to be a bad match, even though it takes a while to realize it! They need to find out if they're on the same page as far as life goals, how to raise a child, money, family, etc.

Ok so I heard somewhere from an interview Brad gave that everytime his F1 watches dates she calls him and he has to reassure her.

If this is true how can this be Emily and not Chantal?? sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Hmmmm....maybe the part that this season was suppose to be for Chris L., he turned it down and that is how it ended up being Brad?

Just guessing here. I for one was really happy that it was going to be Brad, I actually had respect for him for not choosing anyone his last season if he wasnt feeling it.I am hoping that we have been told correctly this time and he is with Em as I so adore those two together.
    As for him leading the others on, we wouldnt have a show to watch if he didnt, IMO....
    BTW ...BC...aren't you just loving it that Brad has found "the one"?
    He really does seem to be happy to me.
    Thanks for your input!

FORT Fogey

I just re-read his initial spoiler and, yes, "5% right" is close
    Meanwhile Just LQQking runs to find Lithargic spoiler thread....