Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fan

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale
    Hmmm... I don't think there will be any change of mind, etc. But are you saying that the comments about the finale ("ending you'll never see coming" etc) should all be discounted? Does that include *both* the finale (FRC) and the last episode (ATFR)?
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Regular

If it's just a normal FRC, I hope there's some drama involved in the ceremony itself. Namely, a certain F2 getting royally pissed off for him not sending her home earlier and ripping him a new one. Deserved or not, THAT would be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Hmmm... I don't think there will be any change of mind, etc. But are you saying that the comments about the finale ("ending you'll never see coming" etc) should all be discounted? Does that include *both* the finale (FRC) and the last episode (ATFR)?
    The comments on the previews are intended more for the general viewing audience. Not people who hit refresh button all day on FORT and RS

hmmmmmm, wow just wow easiest thing to do ok......

FORT Fan

The comments on the previews are intended more for the general viewing audience. Not people who hit refresh button all day on FORT and RS
    How sweet! Thanks so much for answering my question so very quickly. Must have refreshed -- cool!

Ty again
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Fogey

If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale
    Thanks! The voice of reason.

FORT Fogey

I get the feeling that Chantal will NOT go quietly...too much confidence and smugness at the last RC. I think she throws a fit at the FRC and really shows her a$$!

I think Brad also knows this and was really going to send Chantal home at F3. If Ashley's date didn't completely fall apart Chantal would have been gone, IMO.

FORT Fan

I just don't know what you are trying to say here..But I sure do hope to enjoy watching the finale..

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    You should put that stuff in the same category as you would an advertisement for toilet tissue that says "Cradle your bottom on a cloud with the softest paper EVER."

This show is not exactly meant to be a carefully-crafted documentary made by filmmakers with a high level of commitment to a truthful presentation of the events of the story. Closer to a soap opera, without the amnesia.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Regarding the bolded... let's think back to the bachelor party in Cabo. No one questioned it or said it out loud but me. Why would he be in Cabo with the boys a few days when he could spend it with Emily unless she was there earlier, too? Just things that make you go, hmmmm.
    Who said it was a bachelor party in Cabo? I could have just been a short guys trip. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer