Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

I would love to join in on the discount rate for therapy this season, but alas I saw the connection with Brad and Emily from the beginning. All the different spoilers were mumbo-jumbo to me. It always amazes me how everyone views this show differently...sometimes you get it and other times you don't....
    It makes for great debate, but in the end, it is what it is. I'm happy that I figured it all out from the beginning, and I saved 15% on my car insurance...

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    That's gonna be a big group, I'm thinking - we should be able to get an awesome discount out of it
    and someone check what kind of insurance he accepts...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Ok, I think I'm imagining things. Does anyone remember an interview with Brad...he was standing up and the interviewer was holding the microphone, I think Brad was wearing brown/tan....

Brad was talking about his F1, how in love he was, etc.....then directing his comment to F1 about her flipping out on Monday nights he says something like "Geez, just calm down alright? Just relax, man!" It was slightly demeaning as I recall, but I can't remember everything about that interview!

It reminded me of his comment to Chantal when he said "You're gunna have to face it." It just seems like he wouldn't talk to Emily that way in interviews.

However, I believe the latest rumors are true about Emily and that he chose her, but I just thought it was out of sinc with what we are seeing with Bremily.
    I think it was a TVGuide interview. You may want to check their site for it.

I think the FRC will be a traditional one. And either Emily or Chantal will be the one he picks.
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-03-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    Chantal will be let go, been thinking her lucky stars that she was F2/supposed F3, Brad and Emily will have their winery proposal and all will be right in the world for 3 months.....
    It is clear that all 3 are doing just fine and everything will end up exactly as it was meant to. And I think Brad is a lucky man to have such an awesome F2.

Anyway.... I think it is safe to say, most all of us will be sufficiently recovered to endure the next round till the battle lines are once again drawn That's as predictable as my falling in love with whomever F2/F3 is
    Last edited by etherealfire; 03-03-2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: clarification
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I think it was a TVGuide interview. You may want to check their site for it.

I think the FRC will be a traditional one. And either Emily or Chantal will be the one he picks.
    Thanks sanlee!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by acr731 View Post
    You should have added the fact that Chantal has been burning up Twitter, another big no-no during a season in the past.
    it was proven that it is not chantal by jesseC

FORT Fan

!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    What did I miss? I thought JesseC thought Chantal was F1?

FORT Regular

Can u share what Jesse C said to make you think that?

Well apparently someone from the show said that it wasn't really her and it was fake, but I think they didn't know Channy was really tweeting so that's why she tweeted and said she's been caught and can't tweet till the finale. I mean she's answered some questions about herself, her job, birthdate, etc. on there too, so I think it's really her.

FORT Fogey

I am not expecting any more surprises. Not that I don't want them. I love the chaos! Seems Emily is F1 and we have the traditional format. CH has said it is an emotional FRC. I see that to mean Chantal is devastated because she had every reason to think she was the one. And there is no reason for her to think otherwise. She got the cues. And we dont know if Brad told her he was falling in love with her, too. He EASILY could have said that! He told Ashley she broke his heart as she left.

I am still not convinced that Ashley is the bette. I am 50/50 on that one.

I am torn hoping Chantal will be F1 in a huge, shocking twist and thinking she is better off without him.