Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 725

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

  1. #351
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    I watched the Howard Stern clip..he called Brad a dummy, but I took it to mean he doesn't particularly like his personality, but where did Howard say the ending was shocking?
    I agree. I think knowing Howard's personality that he was calling Brad a dummy just in the sense of what he thinks of him as a man regardless of who he picks. Also Howard has used the shocking Bachelor ending talk before an dpeople thought he meant one thing and nothing happened. Nothing shocking happened or nothing different that what we had sleuthed out. Plus, shocking to Howard considering his reputation and the image he presents could mean many things. Howard even, though he's married and has kids is a bit into depravity, sex, and hotness. So, he could consider Brad choosing the woman who already has a kid and becoming instant daddy instead of choosing the single girl he can have sex with without a kid interrupting as shocking. Even Chris said it's easier to date a divorced girl than to date one with a dead fiance' and a kid. So, Howard would really think that and consider it shocking if he picked Emily. Howard could also think it's shocking that he actually bit the bullet and picked someone and proposed. Who knows with Howard.

  2. #352
    FORT Fanatic Flori da's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    611

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    I saw this comment too from someone upthread (sorry I don't remember who) about the ending being something we never saw coming. This comment wasn't attributed to Howard, but I didn't hear this one either? The only thing I heard about the ending was CH saying the ending was emotional.

  3. #353
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    I saw this comment too from someone upthread (sorry I don't remember who) about the ending being something we never saw coming. This comment wasn't attributed to Howard, but I didn't hear this one either? The only thing I heard about the ending was CH saying the ending was emotional.
    That was me who posted that comment. I went back and listened to the preview, and Chris Harrison said, "It's the most emotional finale you'll never see coming."
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  4. #354
    FORT Fanatic Flori da's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    611

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    That was me who posted that comment. At the end of the previews, Chris Harrison said, "It's the most emotional finale you'll never see coming."
    Thanks, sanlee. Did he also say it was the ending we didn't see coming?

  5. #355
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    Thanks, sanlee. Did he also say it was the ending we didn't see coming?
    No, all he said was the quote about the finale being one that's emotional and we never saw coming. Nothing really about the "ending" just the finale, which kind of is the ending. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #356
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    I saw this comment too from someone upthread (sorry I don't remember who) about the ending being something we never saw coming. This comment wasn't attributed to Howard, but I didn't hear this one either? The only thing I heard about the ending was CH saying the ending was emotional.
    The shocking ending was form Howard Stern. However, it wasn't in the video clip of Howard on Jimmy Kimmel. Howard said it on his radio show today. CH said in the preview of the WTA/FRC to stay tuned for the most emotional finale you never saw coming. A guy affiliated with ABC Robert Mills tweeted at the beginning of the season to watch the Bachelor from episode 1 so a snot miss out on th epayoff of an ending that ha snever happened before. I attribute Robert Mills tweet to the fact that A parent/mother has never one the Bachelor/ette. Emily would be the first.




  7. #357
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,244

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I have never, ever liked Dbag, Howard Stern. And bless his heart, he's so unattractive. Can this dude get any homlier? Anyway, his Eggplant remark about Brad was right on the money.
    In the South we would say he was "unfortunate looking".

  8. #358
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    The shocking ending was form Howard Stern. However, it wasn't in the video clip of Howard on Jimmy Kimmel. Howard said it on his radio show today. CH said in the preview of the WTA/FRC to stay tuned for the most emotional finale you never saw coming. A guy affiliated with ABC Robert Mills tweeted at the beginning of the season to watch the Bachelor from episode 1 so a snot miss out on th epayoff of an ending that ha snever happened before. I attribute Robert Mills tweet to the fact that A parent/mother has never one the Bachelor/ette. Emily would be the first.



    So that solves it then! Howard did say it, but it was not on the Jimmy Kimmel segment I watched. Thank you nikki for helping clear that up!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  9. #359
    FORT Fan tamelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    I think it will be normal and Chantal will be heartbroken and he'll pick Emily. I think Emily is beautiful--boring but beautiful though I actually think Chantal is prettier, but I hope Emily is happy. However, if she gets married at the FRC I will throw any good opinion I have of her right out. I don't care how in love you are, her daughter deserves to meet a guy more than once before he becomes her stepfather.

  10. #360
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine View Post
    I think it will be normal and Chantal will be heartbroken and he'll pick Emily. I think Emily is beautiful--boring but beautiful though I actually think Chantal is prettier, but I hope Emily is happy. However, if she gets married at the FRC I will throw any good opinion I have of her right out. I don't care how in love you are, her daughter deserves to meet a guy more than once before he becomes her stepfather.
    I'm a Bremily fan, but if they have a wedding at the FRC....even I give that a
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.