Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Maybe Dr. Jamie will give us a Bachelor group discount seeing as how it's partially his fault?
    That's gonna be a big group, I'm thinking - we should be able to get an awesome discount out of it
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    So let's review:

Long before the season began RS spoiled that Chantal was F1.

One of my sources seemed to confirm this when she said "Brad picks the girl that slaps him". Lo and behold here comes Chantal first out of the limo and smacks Brad in the kisser.

Most Forters seemed resigned to the Brantal outcome and they found a budding romance on the screen. No doubt there was chemistry between them and it shown above all of the others. A few holdout sleuthers were unconvinced, however, and they insisted that Emily was the true F1.

Nothing changed for weeks, except that the accuracy of RS spoilers each week seemed to verify that his Chantal F1 prediction was a sure thing.

But even then the Emily group wasn't buying it. A little drawing by a little girl on Brad's refrigerator was keeping their hopes alive.

Then one day Blondie Gal came forwarded and quietly said that Emily was the true F1. The board lit up with believers and non-believers.

When RS ate crow a few days later and admitted that he had been duped most people said "case closed". Emily is the true F1.

But then something weird happened. Brad professed his love for Emily on the fantasy date and TPTB let it stay in the final edit. This had never been done before, although some say it had. His connection with Chantal seemed to disappear right in front of our eyes.

It all seems fishy to me.

I keep going back to my source who said "don't believe anything this season".

Why would TPTB show that scene to us? Were they resigned to the fact that most people knew that Emily was F1? Were they trying too hard to convince us that Emily is F1? Was the refrigerator art a set up?

CH calls this "the most controversial TB ever". Was he simply referring to Brad's second chance or is there more to this?

My source smiled when I asked her if another shoe was about to drop. What could that mean?

We have about 10 until the FRC.

What will happen? I'd like to think we can figure it out!

You should have added the fact that Chantal has been burning up Twitter, another big no-no during a season in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    I'm a Chantal fan and I've seen a connection with them since the beginning.. and was so happy when I saw that she's F1.. cause when I saw the interviews he's done about her not being able to watch Monday nights, etc.. and that whenever he'd call she wouldn't pick up, that just pointed to Chantal being F1 because I can see her doing that, and the fact that he told her she was incredible and told George Lopez that his F1 is incredible also made me believe that it was her..

I was so bummed hearing the news that Emily was F1, but now that I watched cupcakes' tribute video, I can see the connection more than I ever did on TV. (thanks cupcakes, fabulous video!) I can kinda see now why she's F1 and that there was a connection there all along but we just didn't see it. The show has been so crazy this season with the editing, and the spoilers are all over the place. That being said, I wish Emily and Brad the best.
    I don't usually watch fan vids but thank you for pointing me to this one... it was so cute. Man that song takes me back to high school. Any guy that could play that song on his guitar was the new "hot guy"

I'm a Chantal fan and I've seen a connection with them since the beginning.. and was so happy when I saw that she's F1.. cause when I saw the interviews he's done about her not being able to watch Monday nights, etc.. and that whenever he'd call she wouldn't pick up, that just pointed to Chantal being F1 because I can see her doing that, and the fact that he told her she was incredible and told George Lopez that his F1 is incredible also made me believe that it was her..
    I keep coming back to that as well. With all the confusion, the spoilers, what is true or not true, what we have is the comment Brad has made about his choice - and Monday night hell. I don't see Emily as being that high strung. She has that balance, or lack of drama, that so often comes with parenting.

It's a game, it's a show, either woman would be fine as the winner. Really how many of these work out in real life - and are they even supposed to? Probably not, it's all about exposure, marketing dollars, and after all those weeks throw together something happens - well so be it. Similar to two co-workers having a little fling, typically, they don't last!

But Chantel - now she would be a very entertaining Bachelorette.
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 03-04-2011 at 03:02 AM.

I was so bummed hearing the news that Emily was F1, but now that I watched cupcakes' tribute video, I can see the connection more than I ever did on TV. (thanks cupcakes, fabulous video!) I can kinda see now why she's F1 and that there was a connection there all along but we just didn't see it. The show has been so crazy this season with the editing, and the spoilers are all over the place. That being said, I wish Emily and Brad the best.
    Even though I am an Emily fan, I still paid more attention to the connection between Brad and Chantal because I THOUGHT I KNEW that he was going to pick her...now that everything has changed...I find myself watching Brad and Emily's connection more. But thats just me!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    I giggle like a baboon on a three-day nitrous oxide bender? Oh, you mean on the show?

Brad tells Chantal that she's a wonderful gal and all that but dumps her at the F2. She carries on as the F2 normally does. Then says something funny and snarky in the limo and cries prettily on the way to the airport thinking about the "oily bohunks" for her season as the B'tte.

It takes Brad twenty minutes to propose to Emily since he's unable to form a coherent sentence around her. She says yes. And they live "happily ever after" for at least 6 to 9 months.

I go to therapy to understand my fascination with this trainwreck of a show...

Yes... I will join you in therapy. Brad, Chantal and Emily will all move on in one way or another... we are the casualties of their relationships. We're going to be the ones messed up in the head.

Chantal will be let go, been thinking her lucky stars that she was F2/supposed F3, Brad and Emily will have their winery proposal and all will be right in the world for 3 months.....

Emily slaps Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    I think your subconscious already knows the truth and I agree with her 100%!
    nope, never and I bet I'm too late to edit my post darn......
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Ok, I think I'm imagining things. Does anyone remember an interview with Brad...he was standing up and the interviewer was holding the microphone, I think Brad was wearing brown/tan....

Brad was talking about his F1, how in love he was, etc.....then directing his comment to F1 about her flipping out on Monday nights he says something like "Geez, just calm down alright? Just relax, man!" It was slightly demeaning as I recall, but I can't remember everything about that interview!

It reminded me of his comment to Chantal when he said "You're gunna have to face it." It just seems like he wouldn't talk to Emily that way in interviews.

However, I believe the latest rumors are true about Emily and that he chose her, but I just thought it was out of sinc with what we are seeing with Bremily.