Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen at the FRC?

FORT Fan

Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Brad has one rose left to give to either Emily or Chantal after they meet his family in Cape Town, South Africa. Brad and Chantal swim in shark infested waters (literally) while Emily’s figurative shark is her daughter. Emily’s final date is a helicopter tour of Cape Town that includes stunning views of the Cape of Good Hope. Then Brad comes to a decision.

Not as romantic , but here is what I see with the edit.
    Chantal gets the LCD with the sharks - just like ChrisL was supposed to have had, but Ali let him go early.
    Her storyline has nowhere else to go.
    With this date, she could prove that she overcomes her fear of swimming with the sharks, but it does not add to the love story.
    The edit does not hint of any more conflict to be resolved.
    Chantal's storyline appears to stay the same.
    It flatlines out.

Now let's look at what the episode description alludes to with Emily and her edited storyline....

Emily's entire storyline has been developing with the problem/conflict: Can/will Emily let Brad fill the empty spot left in their lives when Daddy Ricky was killed in a plane crash?
    The final issue/conflict appears one more time to revolve around daughter Ricki who is referred to as the "figurative shark" which means the issue/problem/conflict has teeth!

We see Brad in the screencap get up and walk away. I think he could very well leave that night with things undecided.

That is where we get the suspense. Where does he go from here? Does he go with the sure thing - the one who tells him, " I love you," with little or no reservations, or does he go with Emily?

Now, I know that 3/4 of you on here are going to say that he takes the money and runs! However, this is not a game show!!

Look at your editing, and look at your clues. The story really is supposed to have a storyline....

Great post!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    If we are looking for hidden hints about where he goes from here, Brad's not viewing the Cape of Sure Things but the Cape of Good Hope on his date with Emily .

And isn't the hotel called the "One & Only"

Thought I saw that in a SC. ??

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    IF Chantel ends up being F1 then I think it was planned all along for Emily to be the next Bachelorette. The only way Brad (who had his reputation trashed last time out) would take Emily with her heart strings story to F2 would be if it was planned and even then what we will see is (I think) on the LCD Emily tells him that she has just gotten carried along with the whole situation and has now had time to really sit back and reflect and realizes she's 'not' in love with him she just so desperately wants to find love that she thought she was - he gets angry, but relieved because now he can go with his heart and not have to worry about the backlash - he's found love and redemption.

BUT I truly believe he picks Emily because I think I've seen a love story here. (I know, I know don't say it looking through rose coloured glasses).
    I just bought myself new glasses and I came thisclose to ordering the lenses tinted rose because I spend so much of my life looking through rose coloured glasses anyway. I kept saying that I was 0-3 choosing my favourites when I wanted Emily to be the one and I thought she wasn't now I am not sure if she is but I still hope. The only reason I hope is that I want love to win- not because I want Emily to win a game but because I dream of perfect love. I am such a sap that gets sucked into believing that is what people go on this show for.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I just bought myself new glasses and I came thisclose to ordering the lenses tinted rose because I spend so much of my life looking through rose coloured glasses anyway. I kept saying that I was 0-3 choosing my favourites when I wanted Emily to be the one and I thought she wasn't now I am not sure if she is but I still hope. The only reason I hope is that I want love to win- not because I want Emily to win a game but because I dream of perfect love. I am such a sap that gets sucked into believing that is what people go on this show for.
    I am there with you. I do think we end on a happy note. But there is never any guarentees that anything lasts in life. Chantal is happy and has moved on so that is good. It would be nice to have our fairy tale.

FORT Fan

[QUOTE=Pdilly1;4224712]I am there with you. I do think we end on a happy note. But there is never any guarentees that anything lasts in life. Chantal is happy and has moved on so that is good. It would be nice to have our fairy tale.[/QUOTE]

And that, in itself, would a "shocker" for the TB series!

FORT Fogey

"The most emotional finale you'll NEVER see coming": Chris' description of the frc in previews this past week. How does this line up with Emily? I believe he picks Emily so I'm not holding out hope for Chantal or anything like that, but once again I just keep getting a gnawing feeling that something could be up. After last episode I don't think there is a person out there who doesn't think he picks Emily so what's up with this comment?

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    "The most emotional finale you'll NEVER see coming": Chris' description of the frc in previews this past week. How does this line up with Emily? I believe he picks Emily so I'm not holding out hope for Chantal or anything like that, but once again I just keep getting a gnawing feeling that something could be up. After last episode I don't think there is a person out there who doesn't think he picks Emily so what's up with this comment?
    Here is something to ponder- Is it possible that Brad picks Chantal but now he is engaged to Emily? It has happened before!

Easy - spin, they need that hook every season and the "most romantic/emotional" is so overused. How much as this line been discussed - a lot.....

the finale I never saw coming was Ali letting Chris go before the FRC - how was that ending billed?? I don't remember.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Easy - spin, they need that hook every season and the "most romantic/emotional" is so overused. How much as this line been discussed - a lot.....

the finale I never saw coming was Ali letting Chris go before the FRC - how was that ending billed?? I don't remember.
    I think it's going to be emotional as Brad is VERY emotional about Emily & it will be very romantic in tune with their kind of dates!!

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=anders332;4224722]Easy - spin, they need that hook every season and the "most romantic/emotional" is so overused. How much as this line been discussed - a lot.....

I agree, the "most emotional" is way overused but why add the "NEVER saw coming"?Lithargic, I agree. I think I've even posted that this season seems like it should be a Jason ending and I think everyone would understand it this time around.